Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Kiss At Midnight On New Year’s Eve — Video

Tue, January 1, 2013 3:35pm EDT by 70 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift New Years Kiss
Twitter

Hannah

Posted at 5:22 PM on January 1, 2013

Is it just me, or did she look alot more into it than he did?

Kawther

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 1, 2013

Oh My God! I can’t believe this is so! Damn! Cute!! I hate how on twitter Harry’s getting a LOT o hate. Girls are telling him he ruined their new year. Come I guys! Really?? Get. Over. It. Let them be happy!! You have to accept that!!!

Al

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 1, 2013

No, he did lie. He won’t admit their dating and now he’s getting so much hate for that kiss.

stella

Posted at 5:02 PM on January 1, 2013

Let taylor she is so cute with harry<3
I mean yes taylor would probably sing a song about harry when they break up, but she is in love, so let them be happy together! :)

Cupcakes

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 1, 2013

Really Sweet…:)

Lauren Simelis

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 1, 2013

awww so cute

Nastja

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 1, 2013

Her performance on Times Square was great *_*

nene

Posted at 1:48 PM on January 1, 2013

I love Harry Styles and he looks like he’s really happy. Yeah we all know that Taylor and Harry could break up and there will be a breakup song but that’s what she does best! If Harry is happy then im happy bad if Taylor is happy im happy. I love them both and I love them together. Im not mad because I know that Harry really like Taylor and its nothing to be mad about. Harry is funny and cool and BRITISH!!!!! Who wouldn’t wanna be with him!?!??! Lol, but im glad that they are both happy and this is kind of like Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. They might last a while and then break up. But they will always love each other(;

desided

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 1, 2013

I bet you when they break up ….. BAM!!! NEW TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM …… CALLED …… THE CURLY ONE !!!!

nene

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 1, 2013

Omggg!!!!! Ikr

AMANIxoxoxo

Posted at 4:32 PM on January 1, 2013

Ohh they were so cuteI love them to the death and again
they r so cute and Happy New Year from me to all of the people who read this !!!

Luv u 1D

Posted at 1:44 PM on January 1, 2013

It’s hurts a lot of girls and Allmost all of my cousins won’t listen to one direction we all hate taylor we though she was sweet and hArry hurt a lot of pepole cause he said there not dating :****(

Beatrice

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 1, 2013

My heart is broken :c I love him so much and I think is more than fan love!

Isabella

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 1, 2013

I love Harry and Taylor. But not together.

fun

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 1, 2013

exactly. I dont like them together. Individually , their great but…i mean come on she’s 23 and hes only 18!

Haylor (this is my real name)

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 1, 2013

I know I wish I was Taylor Swift now…. I am super SAD I hope the ARE FOREVER!!!!!!!

Amy

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 1, 2013

I just realized something Taylor’s lucky number is 13 and Harry’s her 13 boyfriend and it’s 2013 I like both of them but not to gather but I also rather have him with her because we know they will break up but if he was with some other girl that was not that famos then they would end up together for a long time like Louis and elenor!!! But my worst fear is that they get married

Swiftie

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 1, 2013

Ya 13 13 13 that’s actually cute I like them together Tay seems soooo happy with him I mean he’s like the only normal, INTELLIGENT, not A LIAR and defiantly the most fine looking one (Iam not saying I find harry attractive lol)
But he’s the only guy i accepted from her choice of men they have a spark I can’t see in any of her other boyfriends (and the couple jelena urgh)
I hope them the best and I know this relationship isn’t going to end badly like her other relationships because he fell for her them same way she did so they both have the Sam feeling for one Anathor that’s Cute
But I hope you directionars will support haylor I mean ,oom at how happy he is with taylor and if you want it to end u are conflicting with him so u are not a true directionar (not that I am I am a swiftie only)

Swiftie forever🌺

Cupcakes

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 1, 2013

My friend almost cried, she was so mad….

fatemaalbaghdadi@ymail.com

Posted at 12:22 PM on January 1, 2013

my sister is sad now because harry kissed her

Dakota Horan

Posted at 12:06 PM on January 1, 2013

Harry Looks Happy. But Guess What? We Know Taylor Needs Inspiration For Her Stupid CD. That Annoys Me. But No,I Will Never Like The Two Together. If Harry Is Happy With A Girl,I’m Happy. But It’s Taylor..Which Is A No. Sorry. I Don’t Like It.

Regina

Posted at 4:12 PM on January 1, 2013

I hated taylor b4 she started dating harry. I love harry. Then she dated him. Shes just gona break his heart she doesnt care d’you know how many boyfriends she had, why should harry be any more different(except his wayyy d best looking <3) @dakota horan i totally get and agree wid u!!!
Regi

1234

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 1, 2013

I hate this! Why? Because we all now, let’s face it. When they brake up, she is gonna do a song of him, or a new CD. I just hope that she finds a new boyfriend. She has had 13 or more “boyfriends” in this last 3 years. I mean c’mon. Doesn’t she get tiered of being in a reliationship over and over again? This is my personal opinion. I just wish Harry would date anyone else that isn’t her. Then Harry is gonna start crying because of all this drama. We will say: “We told you so”. Let’s face it…is the truth.

marcfers18

Posted at 11:08 AM on January 1, 2013

epic break up song in the making!!!

Maria

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 1, 2013

See I hate to say it but I really don’t like Taylor swift..and its just my personal opinion but I really don’t care for the girl. Bbut she probably will break up with him really soon…and It’s sad to think but it’s true and we don’t no how happy they really are..because I don’t really feel like their “in love” I feel like the dating and Its not that serious and occianially I think that it’s made up by management. Whatever it is real or not I think and hope it’ll end real soon.

1D fan

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 1, 2013

I’m a Taylor Swift fan, like I like her music but Harry, u need 2 watch out. Pretty soon, she will break up with u and there will be another break up song within a week. She’s ovi a player. Y did u even fall 4 it? Grr sum ppl…u just need 2 break up. Sorry

Marian

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 1, 2013

They will break up in the middle this month or the next month I love harry but I don’t like Taylor before they start to date :/ so sad

lifecanhappen

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 1, 2013

I don’t love Harry, but I love him as much as the boys of One Idrection.When celebs say that they would date a fan, I wait when it happens.Taylor breaks up with a guy and gets with another in less than a year?What happened to the no boys rule?I seriosuly don’t hate Taylor, but it hurts that Harry would rather kiss a famous girl instead of a lucky fan that has no idea she could be with Harry Styles.

keepsmiling:)

Posted at 9:49 AM on January 1, 2013

Very sweet together!!!

Carnation

Posted at 9:26 AM on January 1, 2013

From the songs that she was singing. Pretty soon her and Harry will break up. Then we will hear a few break up songs. I give it till the middle of January or till next month,

Mrs. Horan

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 1, 2013

Ok so I like Harry he is HOT. Taylor is ok shes kinda pretty. But together there not the best couple. And for them to be kissing im so mad, cuz i luv harry im a total directioner but i just dont like them together. I dont think they will last once the tour starts.