‘Sister Wives’ Recap: Kody & Meri Fight About Having Another Baby

Mon, December 31, 2012 12:01am EST by 16 Comments
Sister Wives Season Finale
Courtesy of TLC

Bev

Posted at 11:10 PM on October 28, 2013

I love Meri and Robyn…. they seem so genuine now the other 2 I’m not too sure of they seems really mean. I use to just think Christine was neat. But then watching her in the last few seasons was noooooo… I am NOT of their faith but I am Christian and I can’t judge. But the way they come together for their family and kids is refreshing. I’m hooked on this show. I just have to say may the Lord keep giving them wonderful blessing in life… and I hope the other 2 wives became nicer….

Kimberlee

Posted at 4:39 AM on September 29, 2013

Meri’s home should have been a 2-BR with a den that could double as a guest room for visitors. The wet bar could have been added later.

Missy VanHouten

Posted at 12:11 PM on June 22, 2013

Really why is everyone talking bad about Meri?? You must have missed the show where she said to get her wet bar she had to pick from this builders house plans and it required the 5 bedroom. I believe THE BUILDER is the problem with them spending this kind of money on 4 homes this builder needs to get real and make some plans for the home she really wants maybe 3 bedroom with all the frills. This family is not a babymaking factory with the newest wife who has the youngest baby getting to do as she pleases. Get real all these women have their own personalities and problems. I would never choose this lifestyle or share my husband but that is not who I am but they do and there are gonna be problems because of that jealousy ect. The best thing we can all do is pray for them.

caryn

Posted at 10:50 PM on February 2, 2013

I had the pleasusre of meeting this amazing family! They have a great family dynamic!

fprex scam

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 14, 2013

Felix Homogratus, Dimitri Chavkerov Rules! You pay us we post good about us!!

Dianne

Posted at 2:13 PM on March 19, 2013

I love sister wives but I do think that Mary and Robin act like they are a little bit better than Christine and Janelle.And I really do like Janelle but she is so humble and seem as if what ever you say my Lord.Christine wants to be that special one again but as long as there is a Robin and Meri around I don’t think it will ever happen.I know Christine is hurt because she wants to be that number one again and Robin and Meri just makes fools of their self always crying over this that and really there is no reason.And I really feel sorry Janelle I just wish she would stand up for herself.She has more scene in the end of her toe than the other three put together.She needs to tell Kody to get a hair cut and when they take their little trips she does not want to go camping or climb a mountain.I do love this show but I just hate to see Janelle and Christine being treated so unfair.

betty

Posted at 1:16 PM on January 1, 2013

I’m really surprised these women are not blinded by scratching the others eyes out lol

joey

Posted at 6:17 PM on December 31, 2012

was just wondering if Meri decides to not have any more children, does this mean that her and Cody will not be having sex?

Annie

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 31, 2012

Every show all meri does is cry. Grow up. And enough kids. You have enough. Listen to your kids.

S.V.K.

Posted at 5:20 PM on December 31, 2012

I find it bazaar and very strange they won’t share a kitchen and I have seen one wife or maybe it was two wives cry and get very upset that they would have to share a kitchen, I wonder if the kitchen subject is a way for them to vent feelings about sharing one man as it would go against their religion if they started getting upset sharing a husband, these woman don’t seem to be happy at all and Kody runs around like a chicken with his head cut off,so much confusion in him. The older children are very emotionally. I do wish them the best. It is if there always trying to explain away problems lot of guilt in them,it shows.

Lana

Posted at 3:14 PM on December 31, 2012

Meri is ridiculous. I think she truly believes she deserves as much as the other 3 wives. Not a chance! She seems selfish and stingy. A 2 bedroom home – without a ‘wet bar’ (wow) should be just fine. Christine seems immature. Robyn and Meri cry WAY TOO MUCH………very annoying. Janelle is the only sain one of the bunch. The whole separate kitchens thing is odd. There are 17 kids in this multiple family. Kody seems to have a hard time seeing those 17. Keeping on Kody, he seems to always be with Meri or Robyn ?? Last thing, ‘hair cut’……………

crsunriseCrystal

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 31, 2012

I think in the long run, it’s going to be Meri’s decision about whether or not she wants another baby. She said so herself, she wanted to be sure it wasn’t because she’s going to be losing her only child here soon. If she decides she doesn’t want to have another baby, I feel like Kody will just have to deal. I think he will though.

gigi dodson

Posted at 8:05 AM on December 31, 2012

ummm Kody is gross. i dont care what people do, its your life live it. but…come on eww! these women have enough children. stop already.

clitt

Posted at 12:39 AM on December 31, 2012

pssssst: HULK HAGAN IS A SPERM DONOR THESE DAY’S!!

czechmate01

Posted at 8:54 AM on December 31, 2012

Why the hell would Meri want to raise another child on her own at 40 something? Kody is spread too thin and actually takes little responsibility in the parenting. I think it is foolish for her to start over, and how the heck can they afford another kid when Meri can not even stay within the budget for her Mc Mansion?

Vickie Stapleton

Posted at 2:38 AM on January 2, 2013

I think you’ve pretty hit the nail on the head here on many of the issues. Meri has too many emotions tied up in several areas that are all leading up to the new five bedroom house. Namely she fights feelings of jealousy, seems to get abusive if asked to share a kitchen, can’t conceive or miscarries, and probably more on top of that we are even unaware of. Could it be she doesn’t feel she deserves a five bedroom, plus hobby room, plus wet bar house, because she can’t give Kody more children as the other wives so obviously can with no difficulty. Maybe she doesn’t even want another baby for herself. If she can’t carry the pregnancy from her own body then it won’t count as “hers” so what would be the point? It would be “chock another one up for Robyn”, except I’m raising it and being reminded daily that it didn’t come from my body. Maybe she probably feels they are much better wives, although she was wife #1.

But at least she could say she’s a little more worthy of the 5 bedroom house now that she’s using 3 of them. Yipee!

It’s just a constant, vicious circle of bad emotions now manifesting itself in the five bedroom house. And no one can call her on it, because it just makes her cry. And she’s not a pretty cryer on top of all of that!