Kim Kardashian Pregnant — Kanye West Announces On Stage

Mon, December 31, 2012 12:52am EDT by 71 Comments

Celena

Posted at 5:55 AM on December 31, 2012

This just makes me really sad for Khole since she been trying to get pregnant with her husband and her sister been getting knocked up don’t get me wrong happy for them and wish good health to kim and baby but i feel bad for Khole im waiting on her baby news

Angela

Posted at 5:26 AM on December 31, 2012

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG,CAN’T BELIEVE,I AM REALLY SO HAPPY FOR THEM I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS BABY TO BE BORN AND I REALLY HOPE IT IS GONNA BE A GIRL ^__________^

fredmallo

Posted at 4:44 AM on December 31, 2012

am happy for both kanye west and kim.may God be with them so that they can carry their kid

Melissa

Posted at 3:57 AM on December 31, 2012

I know all these hoodrats are not on here preaching morality? half of you or your family members probably have all types of kids out of wedlock not to mention all sorts of different baby daddys, cut the crap, Kim is only married because the idiot refuses to sign the darn papers, I am happy that she is not allowing him to dictate her life and that she has moved on and continue to live her life. I congratualte them and I wish them a happy and healthy baby, her baby will be overflowed with love, and Kim does not need Kanye’s money, she probably has just about as much money as he does at the moment, that man is happy and it is as it should be, they both made bad relationship choices in the past and they finally saw each other in a different light and are now together. I belive they will be together for a long time. Worry about your own dysfunctional famalies, it’s easy to hide behind a computer screen and spew hate about peopel that you don’t know while you won lives are a sh*t hole.

olivia

Posted at 3:51 AM on December 31, 2012

IM BEYOND HAPPY FOR KIM AND KANYE! SHE HAS MADE IT NO SECRET SHE WANTS KIDS IM VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YOU KIM AND YOU KANYE I LOVE YOU KIM!

Trina

Posted at 3:50 AM on December 31, 2012

Congrats to Kim and Kanye, what a blessing. I hope that Kris will now stop playing games and give her her divorce, this should have been over months and months ago, maybe he should think aboutl this, since he is technically still the husband, he is responsible for the baby although it is not his, so if he wants to play games, he can end up paying child support for a baby that is not his, let it go Kris and go on with you life, Kim has certainly moved on with hers and she is not allowing you to block her blessings. This baby will be one of the most loved babies in the world with Kim’s huge loving family and Kanye and his family and friends the baby will be a very blessed little one. I hope tha they ignore the hate and the vitriol and tha they just enjoy this time and enjoy the birth of their first child, so nice that it is a first for both of them, they don’t have babies already running around out there, as for the idiots that are claiming Kim is pregnant because of her Kate being pregnant and all this other bullsh*t, If Kim is 12 weeks pregnant as announced that mans she was pregnant before any of that was announced, so let it go. I am truly happy for them.

fgfv

Posted at 3:43 AM on December 31, 2012

Kanye could do so much better than kim kardashian!! Makes me sick that she’s having his baby

Victoria

Posted at 3:38 AM on December 31, 2012

Any one else think it’s convenient that Kim’s idol Kate got pregnant and now all of a sudden Kim is. Nah must just be a coincidence. Poor kid though!!!

Renee

Posted at 3:25 AM on December 31, 2012

Yucky. Gonna be an ugly baby.

fff

Posted at 2:52 AM on December 31, 2012

I’m so happy for Kimye and I hope that Kim’s gonna be divorced soon ….

Nila

Posted at 2:43 AM on December 31, 2012

Oh hell no! Does this mean I have to hear about this for the next 6-7 months! -barf-

S.V.K.

Posted at 2:36 AM on December 31, 2012

I am trying to think what to say! There is no moral boundaries with these two.

Shelly

Posted at 2:29 AM on December 31, 2012

This low life is married to one man and pregnant by another. This child will have some screwed up DNA. I feel sorry for all of them. I have never heard of a family where just about everyone in it was low life.

Lisa

Posted at 3:53 AM on December 31, 2012

Are you 2 years old? what does her being married have to do with the baby’s DNA?

Shelly

Posted at 4:59 AM on December 31, 2012

@ Lisa….I’m talking about the DNA from her slutty family and crazy Kanye. You’re about as dim witted as Kim.

morgan

Posted at 2:27 AM on December 31, 2012

Gross. Kims a whore and the fact that she’s STILL married to Kris and is having a child with another man, just proves it even more. I hope no one watches her show anymore. She doesn’t deserve the publisity.

b

Posted at 2:22 AM on December 31, 2012

I am most, of all happy for Kris H. He has won the annulment,, ring back and everything that, his due to him. She has put him through h.ll God works In mysterious ways. Ktis has a great deal to, be thankful for. Now, he, has a clean slate…..She will look like as fool fighting him knock up by, her, baby daddy.

Lance

Posted at 1:44 AM on December 31, 2012

Kim is not ready in the head to have a child. It is very sad, that once again, the Kardashian family supports Kim in her irresponsible behaviors.

wathappen

Posted at 1:32 AM on December 31, 2012

the trying to be like wiz and amber

Renee

Posted at 6:05 AM on December 31, 2012

Who the ex stripper and the drug addict? ok yeah they want to be like them. Get a clue please.

SF

Posted at 1:31 AM on December 31, 2012

What a piece of work Kim is. Too bad for the child. And it will not be cute, I guarantee it.

Rmineffe

Posted at 6:02 AM on December 31, 2012

Please don’t comment on the baby! The baby has nothing to do with the legal mess Kim is in. I believe that because she truly cares for her child she will divorce Kris so she can move on with her life with Kanye. I wish the couple the best!

Maria

Posted at 8:30 AM on December 31, 2012

Ok JESUS CHRIST I guess you are all knowing. SMDH!!!

Steph

Posted at 1:29 AM on December 31, 2012

What, the legally married sister is not pregnant? Oh boy, I can not wait for another reality spin off watching Kim spend, spend, spend, ha, ha.

Nikki

Posted at 1:28 AM on December 31, 2012

Go shop at gmboutique.com

Jen

Posted at 1:26 AM on December 31, 2012

The Kartrashian morality at work again, lol.

pattycakes

Posted at 1:23 AM on December 31, 2012

Stfu!!!!!!! Omg!

Fil

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 31, 2012

I feel like during the act, kanye was like ” yo kim, I’m happy for you and Imma let you finish, but….Ooops” LOLL :p

katie marie

Posted at 1:06 AM on December 31, 2012

congrats to both of you

mrs rich 1

Posted at 1:04 AM on December 31, 2012

I have to say this kanye you are dumb as a bag of rock and kim u got that sucker good. he locked in for the next 21 years . I know your momma is one happy camper. All she is ching ching ching. I know you got monies but it is gonna get real crazy now. Girl you need to give that ring up that sucker you hooked he can get you a bigger on.This is possible marriage three for you ,I wish you luck…