Kim Kardashian Hugs Kris Jenner As Kanye West Announces Pregnancy

Mon, December 31, 2012 3:04pm EDT by 21 Comments
Kim Kardashian Hugs Kris Jenner
Courtesy Of Twitter, Instagram, FameFlyNet

jamie

Posted at 12:21 AM on February 8, 2013

I’m not on the hate train but kris Jenner is kind of a pimp always looking to make money someway I thought kanye west was smart he’s trapped made a hoe pregnant wow a hoe would even have your baby to rinse you dry cause they know you have to support the kid. Or maybe kanye’s just jealous jay.z is a dad and impregnated the nearest thing he could find good luck to them. Kanye west really loves his hoes.

SuzAne

Posted at 4:41 PM on January 2, 2013

I think this entire family is disgusting. Why anyone is interested in this family is beyond me. The more interest, the more money this gross family makes. Get real, and find someone who has REAL values to admire. This nitwit ( Kim ) and her entire family is FAKE…and everyone who follows this family, well…..need I say more ? I think Kim needs major help…she’s a nut case, but then too, look at the rest of her family ! The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

maggie

Posted at 11:14 PM on January 1, 2013

Well probably not a long lasting relationship it is kind sick that you know every man she has had sex with ugh I think the term baby mama sounds very cheap

Shanneyany Jenkins

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 1, 2013

pimpager grannie and skanky daughter are happy cause now they can bleed Kanye dry with future child support. Also Kris can pimp the child out in future KUWTK show’s like:……Kim’s 2 hour baby shower at Bergdort Goodman’s or…..Kim & Kanye in “Babies Mama’s Drama”….These two ho’s can hear the cash register riinging up……cause you know there are a lot of idiots and moron’s like Trina, Melonheadanie, Deon,Michelle,LIsa etc who will pay to see these skanks!

Lauren Marie Rasmussen

Posted at 12:47 PM on January 1, 2013

I see mama Kris is everywhere they go. Does she share the hotel room with her daughter or does she have her own and let Kanye sleep with her daughter? I’ve seen her show and on an episode, she was acting very Christian and telling her daughter Kourtney she should marry Scott. Seems like that family is very hypocrite as well as fake. I know the show is fake but please.

leanne

Posted at 12:39 PM on January 1, 2013

i was thinking fav child fav grandchild like for kris jenner. but then again does she ever have her other 2 gran kids never hear about her baby sitting or outings with mason or pelelope but then again there kourts kids and kim is her fav

Sarah

Posted at 11:31 AM on January 1, 2013

I know this sounds awful, but I am in shock!!! I never took their relationship seriously. I just thought it was just another short term relationship joke like her marriage to Kris Humphries. I wish all of them the best.

ksea

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 1, 2013

she’s been banging guys since she was 14 doesn’t matter who it is , she just thinks she’s buying her ticket to the A list I wonder if she’s ever heard of TAMEKA FOSTER

Matt

Posted at 7:24 AM on January 1, 2013

This will keep Kim in the news for a long time to come. LOL. You haters think you are sick of her now, just wait. Anyone want to place a bet as to how many tabloids have her on the cover? I say about 75%.

Crispy Treats

Posted at 6:25 AM on January 1, 2013

hoe is having a brat…..another narcissist to bring up……making more money for “grandma pimp”.

Laurie

Posted at 12:34 AM on January 1, 2013

I hate the term “baby Mama”, these stupids should be married first, then he could say wife..the way it should be!!

cathy

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 31, 2012

Kim said she wasn’t pregnant a week ago – LIE
Kim said her mom and Bruce are happily married – LIE

Matt

Posted at 7:21 AM on January 1, 2013

When did Kim say that? I don’t think that was a lie, she only found out about it quite recently. Besides, the family wanted to keep it a secret until it was officially announced. As far as Bruce and Kris, they ARE happy together. It’s the claim from the tabloids and press that they are getting a divorce that’s a lie. If you believe the press when it comes to Kim and company, you have issues.

Lauren Marie Rasmussen

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 1, 2013

“If you believe the press when it comes to Kim and company, you have issues”? How is that? She denied being pregnant, correct? Their show is fake. The press doesn’t lie..

ksea

Posted at 7:29 PM on December 31, 2012

How gross is it the that pigs “mother” and I use the term loosely is already trying to sell her pictures

ksea

Posted at 7:20 PM on December 31, 2012

why is everyone soo surprised kim is pregos she’s be f@#king like a rabbit since she was 14 it was bound to happen eventually H E L L O!!!

Kasandra!

Posted at 4:35 PM on December 31, 2012

AWWWW!!! So happy for them Espically Kim!!! Xoxo<3 wish u the best luck on 2013 I bet it will start with a K lol!! Xox! Love you kimye!!!

4cadillac

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 31, 2012

Im happy 4 them. I hope kris hump doesnt continue on his ever loosing battle of the divorce crap any longer. Let kim & kanye live in peace.

Lauren Marie Rasmussen

Posted at 12:51 PM on January 1, 2013

I wonder if Kris is gonna use this for his benefit? Kim wanted to subpoena the alleged baby mama Kris had, then it turned out she faked her pregnancy. Kim is the one that committed fraud by having a wedding for the cameras then getting out of the marriage. Give the poor man an annulment Kim and move on.

Shelly

Posted at 3:51 PM on December 31, 2012

That’s not happiness you see in Kris’s eye that’s $$$$$$$.

anndria anderson