How Khloe Kardashian Really Feels About Kim Kardashian’s Pregnancy

Mon, December 31, 2012 11:36am EST by 50 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Happy Kim Kardashian Pregnant
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Shanneyany Jenkins

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 1, 2013

How can Khloe get pregnant when he/she was born with a dick?

don

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 1, 2013

wow, you are really sick minded.

Olawunmi

Posted at 11:37 AM on January 1, 2013

I love u khloe and ur husband.

Barbara Merc

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 1, 2013

I’m sure she’s very happy for her sister. In her heart and somplace in that little place in her head she says to herself why not me!! I totally understand that, I have 2 adopted kids and said for many years why not me too!!!

gigi

Posted at 9:10 AM on January 1, 2013

Wow, reading some of the comments. Blows me away. *smh* It’s not like people can’t have more than one emotion. _I’m sure Khloe isnt eating jealousy cake any more than Kanye is a satanist. jeese. People, get lives. I know more about Kardashian overies than i do my own. Do you honestly believe these people read gossip sites for YOUR comment? Ha! Khloe is young, she will get her baby. Kims overies were getting dusty at 32 , now or never. congratulations on her baby.

gigi

Posted at 9:07 AM on January 1, 2013

Lois

Posted at 6:38 AM on January 1, 2013

Khloe, my darling girl….. I kno how you must feel…. I love you but God loves you more….the bible says all tins work together to them that love their God… Fertility treatments arent working, y not try Jesus?? Only him can give you thr joy all d money in dis world cant….. Hu knos…you mite even av twins!!! Now wont dat just b awesome???…. I was a little obsessed with yo sister’s fashion…. But now i see her for wat she is…. Kanye is a satanist!!! My God! How will they raise dat child? I am not condemning..not judging either…wen we kno d truth only den we can deal… I will be praying for you my dear… My love to lamar!

Lacy

Posted at 5:46 PM on December 31, 2012

Poor Cloe- only one married and wants kids and can’t have them and her still married sister gets pregnant by another man and other sister has 2 kids by some guy she refuses to marry. And coming from someone who had infertility problems- I can tell you she is not as happy for her sister as she seems. I cried when I found out a relative of mine was pregnant when I was going through infertility. It’s awful what it does to you when everyone else in your family can get pregnant but you.

Shelly

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 31, 2012

Khloe’s tweeting she happy for Kim but I bet deep down she’s mad as hell. She wanted to be the one with the “perfect” marriage and child. Well, Khloe, looks like Kim upstaged you yet again. Just adopt Khloe.

LMAO at Lamar tweeting “congrats to Kanye and his “sister”. This dude is unbelievable.

Shelly

Posted at 4:07 PM on December 31, 2012

Has anyone seen any congrats tweets from Bruce Jenner.

tip

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 31, 2012

Lord Jesus. Y’all are mean . Khloe can’t be happy for her sister because she isn’t pregnant? Keep y’all Smug comment to yourself. Your life isn’t on display and I bet you it isn’t perfect. There’s no such thing as perfection. We try to be happy we work on things. But nothing is perfect. Leave khloe alone. She will have a child when God allows her to.

V

Posted at 5:20 PM on December 31, 2012

Lol you sound like you’re in high school, some people actually care about others even in their own hardship, it’s called being strong!

In retrospect weak people belittle…

Mango milk

Posted at 3:45 PM on December 31, 2012

Ray j has pee her,the baby now is swinmming in ray jay pee. Khloe should forget about having a baby

Pepper

Posted at 3:23 PM on December 31, 2012

Miss wink she is not having any. She should go adopt,she insult anyone she wants so let create babies with her plastic. Mouth

Jeffrey

Posted at 3:21 PM on December 31, 2012

I believe Khloe will never get pregnant & Rob will try to commit suicide because his idea about SOCKS will not make him rich & his sisters have NO SKILLS & keep flaunting it in his face. The sad part is alcoholic mother Chris doesn’t have feelings for him due to money! Loves her 10% which seems more important than love of family???

Princess

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 31, 2012

I SWEAR Lamar got snipped before he met Khloe!! He has a few kids with his ex wife easily.. hmm.. pretty mysterious.. You can totally see he’s hiding something in the episode where shes crying going to fertility treatments.. no one ever thought to accuse Lamar *shakes head* congrats to Kim!!

Lisa

Posted at 11:00 PM on December 31, 2012

It says she wasn’t ovulating, so that is not his problem! Read the article!

Miss Winks

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 31, 2012

She has always been especially jealous of Kim. It’s nothing new and very evident in their shows. This must be the icing on the jealousy cake for her.

Natalie

Posted at 2:34 PM on December 31, 2012

Khloe will become pregnant when she is supposed to, for people to get on here and talk about who DESERVES a baby is crazy, a baby is not a prize, it is ordained when it will arrive into this world and to whom it will arrive, so no amount of anything will change that, she will have a baby when the time is right.

Clara

Posted at 2:10 PM on December 31, 2012

Th only legally married one of the bunch and she can not get pregnant?

nina

Posted at 3:20 PM on December 31, 2012

omg!! so true….hope the lord bless them with a child one day they are an adorable couple and I bet she would be a wonderful mamma!!

S.V.K.

Posted at 1:54 PM on December 31, 2012

The Kardashians Family the Sodom & Gamorrah of reality T.V. And we all know what happened.

A

Posted at 1:31 PM on December 31, 2012

I’d be more worried about Lamar getting a ho pregnant than Klloe.

tip

Posted at 12:56 PM on December 31, 2012

Congrats to Kim. Wish you the best. Remember raising a child is hard work and it takes time. I’m honestly a little bitter…happy for you but sad because i had a miscarriage on Christmas. But anyways… Khloe may have a hard time conceiving right now. But please leave her be. It’s hard enough then for the world to be on her like aww poor khloe. It isn’t impossible for her to have kids but when God blesses her with one we all know that she and lamar will cherish and love that child. right now she has a love from a wonderful man and she herself is a wonderful woman. Soo please don’t pity her because she is truly blessed. Love you khloe.

Natalie

Posted at 2:36 PM on December 31, 2012

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage but everything in it’s time. Kids are a blessing and God chooses WHEN the time is right for them to arrive here on this earth to do their work.

MsT

Posted at 12:50 PM on December 31, 2012

Give up for my BABYMAMA… Sorry kim must really not mean much if she is his babymama. That is so disrespectful to call a woman that ur with thats having ur child. Obviously she has no respect for herself and he has none for her.. What a shame….

Jennifer

Posted at 2:41 PM on December 31, 2012

You know the funny thing about that, I was at the show and that is not HOW he announced it contrary to what the media is saying, he announced it during his Runaway set, he sang it and then after he announced it like that and people caught on, he said give it up for my baby momma, but that was not the way it was done, he was very emotional when he was saying it, he was saying although it is not planned, God always has a plan and he said now you are having my baby and I am so happy that we will be starting a family, he was very happy and emotional at the same time, they will be great parents, it is clear that he could not contain his happiness, as it should be.

faith paul

Posted at 12:46 PM on December 31, 2012

dont think lamar is as worried about having a baby like khloe, lamar already has kids, i just feel real sorry for khloe and i pray God will remember her soon, she deserves to be a mother.

Viva vegas

Posted at 12:31 PM on December 31, 2012

Khloe and Lamar would both make good parents, much better than Kourtney and Douche-Disick or the atrocity that is Kimye. Khloe is the only one of the K-klan I actually like (I guess rob’s OKAY).
She and Lamar should keep trying but also think about adoption! There are lots of babies out there that need a home and they’re such a sweet couple that kid would be so lucky!

JB

Posted at 12:30 PM on December 31, 2012

Speaking as a woman that struggled with infertility for years, watching my sister, friends, cousins all get pregnant with ease and having babies, I can say with almost certainty that Khloe is absolutely feeling jealous. It is a natural feeling and nothing to be ashamed of.

Anna S.

Posted at 12:22 PM on December 31, 2012

Khloe and Lamar deserve a baby, so they will get one when the time is right. I just feel so bad that while Khloe struggles to become pregnant for two years, she has to watch her sisters have babies

leanne

Posted at 12:14 PM on December 31, 2012

i hope khloe and lamar will have there own baby one day. i dont think she is jealous off kim one bit she is not the type to be jealous. khloe will make a wonderful mom one day.

leslie

Posted at 11:44 AM on December 31, 2012

Khloe and Lamar will have a baby, there is no doubt in my mind.

Neicea

Posted at 4:19 PM on December 31, 2012

Khloe and Lamar should try a surrogate like Guiliana and Bill Rancic, and now they’re blessed with a beautiful baby boy.