Bethenny Frankel Begs Katie Holmes For Divorce Lawyer — Report

FameFlyNet

chan luu ターコイズ

Posted at 1:34 AM on October 16, 2013

チャンルー シルバー

Crispy Treats

Posted at 6:05 AM on January 1, 2013

this hubby needs to get FULL CUSTODY of that kid before she ruins her. this woman is a complete PSYCHO and needs to be in a mental institute for a really longgggggg time, not going to therapy for kicks.

karen 1941

Posted at 11:54 PM on December 31, 2012

Maris, I hope to God that you are right.

S. Wayne

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 31, 2012

Not going to happen. So she needs a guy who understands that and lets her be what she is.

Dawna

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 31, 2012

This seems so sad to me. I loved NY Housewives, watching Bethenny make her way around the mine fields of the others. Then meeting Jason, etc., etc. or shall I say yadda, yadda, yadda, I truly feel Bethenny and Jason still care for each other. She is so VERY driven — anyone would be considered laid back. Jason has a very loving family and good friends. Bryn will be very loved and cuddled by Jason and his parents. My only wish is — that Bethenny will be able to CALM down, stop hating her mother and learn to RELAX.

karen 1941

Posted at 11:24 PM on December 31, 2012

Bethenny is certain of her success and Jason’s failure. That, to her is the crux of their problem. But Bethenny’s a person who will never achieve success (fulfillment) of happiness (contentment). She will end up just like her parens who still drive her though neither seemed to love her. Jason already had it, a warm loving famiy and then a wife and daughter – he knows how to love and can give Bryn, along with Grandma and Grandpa, everything she needs for happiness. Behenny will never have it – she just doesn’t get it and will remain the frazzled mess she now appears to be. Get a grip woman you’re way past puberty and it’s icons. Grow up! Don’ t deny what they can give Bryn. You are unable to give her anything that counts.

Maris

Posted at 11:45 PM on December 31, 2012

I agree with this EXCEPT for the last sentence. I think she’s a good mom but I don’t believe she will ever be a good wife

S. Wayne

Posted at 10:34 PM on December 31, 2012

Is anyone seriously surprised? If you watched her reality show it was constantly melt-down between them. I have never seen such an ill-matched couple. Actually – I was clued-in to the future hopelessness of their union when she posed for nude photos for Peta and he was upset she sent them on his phone. He was not ready for who she is. That was long before they married. And, he is definitely tied to his mom and dad’s apron strings.

Dawna

Posted at 11:14 PM on December 31, 2012

@ S.Wayne I truly feel they liked each other. He held his own before the “fortune” she earned. Then she became addicted to her own success. Thus even became MORE driven. If he was really tied to the “apron strings”, he never would have moved to NY in the first place. He simply has loving parents. Nothing wrong with that. I wish Andy Cohen would start up a reality show with Jason, Bryn and his parents and friends to see what the little gal is doing when she is NOT with Bethenny.

Mary Browning

Posted at 4:45 PM on January 1, 2013

JASON IS A BIG TIME MAMA AND DADDY’S BOY WHICH IS EVEN WORST THAN THE NORMAL MAMA’S BOY. JASON SUCK FOR HER FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!I I WAS WITH A MAMA,S BOY FOR 8 YEARS..IT WAS TORTURE…

Hanna Cushman

Posted at 6:25 PM on December 31, 2012

Bethanny has had some major sculpting work on her face..and they did a good job. That took some serious guacomole $$$…
More important here is the demise of the marriage. Not a surprise but my heart goes to that precious little baby girl. I get chills at the though of her being hurt..a helpless baby who never asked for any of this discord and certainly is too young to understand this fracture. And that is the tragedy of this. The adults will adjust. They always do..

jasmine

Posted at 3:58 PM on December 31, 2012

I think this was in the works for quite awhile. Just look back on the apartment episodes on her show?. I just hope that somehow Jason’s voice will be heard but I think he is taking the high road .

karen 1941

Posted at 11:40 PM on December 31, 2012

A great clue was when Jason’s ring was no longer big enough for her ‘mega starship’ – hope he saved it for Bryn. She’ll want it. Bethenny bought her own – the only one worthy of her regard. Empty and sterile. She needs some moral guidance not a shrink. She is lonely, starved and empty. I hope she doesn’t try to fulfill Bryn with baubles. Let her father and Grandparent’s give her the real things of life.