Taylor Swift & Harry Styles’ Holiday Skype Sessions Revealed?

Mon, December 31, 2012 12:30pm EDT by 29 Comments
FameFlynet

harry

Posted at 6:20 PM on March 20, 2013

I LOVE TAYLOR STUPEN I LOVE HARRY IS HARRY STYLES SEXY LOVE MUAN NUNBER

news feed

Posted at 8:39 AM on February 7, 2013

Some truly wonderful information, Glad I discovered this. “Men in no way approach so nearly to the gods as in doing good to men.” by Marcus Tullius Cicero.

Cindy Oudommahavanh (@Cindy181995)

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 7, 2013

there the cuteset couple ever

random

Posted at 2:35 AM on January 4, 2013

Yeah she deserves to be happy right? I can’t wait to hear the song she come out with about her romance with harry :-)

Random

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 1, 2013

Be accurate peeps, Harry is Taylor’s sixth boyfriend (during six years 2008-2013) . She’s like SUCH a whore and a slut for dating six guys in six years…yeahhhhhhh totallyyyyy

Jesse P.

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 1, 2013

Im sorry but half of these comments are stupid, she is a regular human being. You act like because she’s a celebrity shes not a loud to have boyfriends. Age is just a number. And whether you like them or not dont insult them.

Jesse P.

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 1, 2013

Im sorry but half of these comments are stupid, she is a regular human being. You act like because she’s a celebrity shes not a loud to have boyfriends. Age is just a number. And wheter you like them or not dont insult them.

Om1d_its_Narry

Posted at 7:15 PM on December 31, 2012

Ok I think TSwizzle is a butthole. She’s a country slice of ham and she needs to get a life. She should go date a biscotti or something. Idk man I just no man. No.

Cupcakes

Posted at 7:10 PM on December 31, 2012

I just can’t see Haylor at all I mean it’s happening but at the same time everyone knows its not

Lacy

Posted at 5:37 PM on December 31, 2012

Just break up already! I want to hear the songs she writes about him! Wrong direction and Your styles wasn’t that great will be instant hits for sure!

Victoria

Posted at 4:30 PM on December 31, 2012

I have to admit, I’m a fond of some of her songs but this is going way too far. She’s already creating a lot of drama with the Harry lovers and tension of One Direction. I’m a Harry Styles girl and I’m upset of his actions. No one even likes Haylor except for a few people. She’s just starving for fame because her spotlight is fading so she has to go on a hunt to date someone who’s much younger than her so paparazzi could stalk them constantly. Taylor is troublesome, rude, conceited, annoying, selfish, and so much to add to.

Lindy

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 1, 2013

Her spot light is fading? She sold 1.2 million copies of her album on the first week before this whole Haylor thing started.

Natasha

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 31, 2012

I really don’t hate Taylor swift its just that I don’t get how everybody thinks she so innocent she had has six boyfriends already. Just get ready for a new Taylor Swift song on the radio. I don’t hate Taylor swift though.

Theresa

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 31, 2012

HAHA.. im laughing right now. Shes dating again.. aka shes working on her new album. I seriously hate her so damn much. :P

Carrie

Posted at 3:33 PM on December 31, 2012

Lol no

Gracie

Posted at 3:14 PM on December 31, 2012

i dont really like taylor swift… i dont hate her but im not a fan…. and i dont really think they make a cute couple (my opinion so dont judge)

Tawn

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 31, 2012

they dont make a cute couple at all. 5 years isnt that bad but in the states, she can drink and he cant. He’s only 18 and she;s 23. its gross

sam

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 31, 2012

I’m not a one direction fan and i don’t really care that much but this is really not a cute couple. I mean come on Taylor, he’s 18 and your 23. Stop acting like a 16 year old.

Jackie

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 31, 2012

I think they’re a cute couple, but I’m afraid that Taylor might be taking Harry away from the boys. I don’t want One Direction ending up seperating because of this relationship! I wanna know that the guys are still spending time together without Taylor around Harry!

Christina

Posted at 2:51 PM on December 31, 2012

Uh no.. Harry and Taylor no just no

Samantha

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 31, 2012

Heck no, she is def using him. She’s in love with Harry from One Direction not Harry Edward Styles from Chesire, England who used to work in a bakery! :( #NOhaylor #Taylwhore

yenni rodarte

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 31, 2012

They looked cute at first,but I think Taylor is just using him to come up with a new song.
Becareful,Harry,I think Taylor is just using you.
She dated 13 guys already.

fan

Posted at 2:01 PM on December 31, 2012

Harry is her 6th boyfriend,accurate with your facts ;)

1D fan

Posted at 2:18 PM on December 31, 2012

Taylor, if ur using him 4 a new song, do u no how many ppl will h8 u? Think about it b4 u break his heart!

kimp

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 31, 2012

I think taylor should take time.for her self and stop dating all.of hollywoods guys especially fhe young one cuz it makes.her look like a whore and like a pervet she just came.out of a realationship are u that deperate for.companionship come on:)

Leave them alone!!

Posted at 2:41 PM on December 31, 2012

13????? I would check my facts. You should not believe every thing you read. Research is a good tjing. And everyone else, so what if they are dating , it’s not your life. Not trying to be rude or anything but just leave them alone.

Rox

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 31, 2012

if you accurately count ALL her little flings, it does add up to 13. Not saying she’s a slut, she just likes being in relationships. I just think she should try to be single for a while

angel

Posted at 12:52 PM on December 31, 2012

I think they r adorable! Harry’s hot and Taylor is gorgeous. 2gether they perfect! Haylor all da way.

Mrs. Horan

Posted at 1:43 PM on January 1, 2013

I dont like “Haylor” at all. I dont hate Taylor but Im not a fan, but i am a total directioner <3 I seriously think that taylor should stop dating for a while and dont go for younger guys. If she breaks Harrys heart then shes just gonna use it for a new song its basically she wants to be at the top of the charts everywhere and shes just dating guys so she can get dumped or dump them and get a new hit single.