Rihanna & Chris Brown Paid $10M For Private NYE Concert

Mon, December 31, 2012 4:00pm EDT by 48 Comments
FameFlynet

annbarb

Posted at 10:32 PM on January 5, 2013

Some , of you people on this blog, said I quote: that Chris would be with Karrueche !!!!!!!and guess what it didn’t happen correct!!!!!!!!! so what to that tell you all ! that wears that shoe! huh! I know what me tell me! you don’t know nothing!!!!!!!!

Krista

Posted at 8:39 AM on February 20, 2013

I love Rihanna. Wish i could’ve been there to see her in concert with Chris Brown. This was for a nice cause.

PAtrick OSAIS

Posted at 4:53 AM on January 4, 2013

Pleae can yu give us the name of that host (member of the gouvernment) ?

Sansan

Posted at 10:08 AM on January 4, 2013

Hamed bakayoko

John Samuel

Posted at 10:25 AM on January 4, 2013

It was hamed Bakayoko and Stephane Daleba that did that.

Krainzy

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 3, 2013

Could you plz, HollywoodLife, unveil the name of that African Billionaire whom the private concert was granted?

Lelion Dunord

Posted at 7:48 PM on January 3, 2013

This happened in a very poor african country. The same day 60 people dies during NYE celebration. country name Ivory coast in french Cote d’Ivoire. remember the country laurent Gbagbo was the President? this is it. the host is member of the gouvernment.

Uriam thasta

Posted at 12:10 AM on January 4, 2013

it was me….

annbarb

Posted at 1:27 AM on January 2, 2013

I THINK RIHANNA,.. AND CHRIS… IS GOING TO FOOL ALOT OF PEOPLE, I THINK THEY NOW HAVE EACH OTHER AGAIN AND THATS ALL THAT MATTER’S TO THEM… IT’S LONG WAY BACK HOME TO EACH OTHERS ARMS, AND WE MADE IT BACK!! NOW!! PEACE

rumor mill

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 1, 2013

end of the fake story is. they were in L.A. having fun in chris’ bed. check the real deal on their IGs

Chris Brown (@MissBrownC)

Posted at 12:21 PM on January 1, 2013

This is the life ……… Pfffffff

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 12:04 PM on January 1, 2013

Thankyou princesshjane23 for you small input this morning, however Im free to comment on any subject matter that I like. If RIRI and Chris dont want people commenting on their relationship, then I suggest they take it private ( which they really should do)!!!! Ya’ll have spent 2 months bashing KAE for also being his girlfriend, but now that he spent christmas with RIRI you guys want everyone to stop commenting. Not gonna happen. Just like YOU YOURSELF came to this blog this am to read and comment. So did I!!!! I don’t have a pessimistic attitude. I have a very realistic attitude about life, and I don’t live in a fairytale!! I also grew up in a household with domestic violence, and IT DOES happen again, and the person being hit usually will not speak up out of shame. THATS REAL!!!!!! I’m a huge… Chris Brown fan, but I don’t worship either one of them!!! I don’t need you to feel sorry for me ( well…really i don’t CARE how you feel about me-lol). I’m not going to jump up and down and celebrate a young lady going back to her abuser. Sorry not gonna happen. My mother raised a strong woman!!!! As long as they choose to continue to post pics, and keep everyone up-to-date with their status (RIRI), I along with thousands of others will comment!! You can post comments of support, but I can’t post comments of concern-YEA right!!! Try Again-LOL

Kiki

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 1, 2013

temp simms well said cus it like on these boards as soon as you post a comment that does not fit certain other posters on here your soundly preserved as a hater.I don’t dislike Rihanna I jus feel that she is very overrated talent wise

annbarb

Posted at 10:23 PM on January 5, 2013

RIHANNA IS ONE OF THE BADDEST WOMEN ON THE PLANET! WITH ALL THOSE HITS NOW SHE DONE CAME OUT WITH NOW!!!!!!!!!! DIAMONDS, AND STAY! SHE’S A BAD MAMA! GO RIRI! BILLBOARD MAGAZINE 2012 THE WORLD IS HER’S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

princessjane23

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 2, 2013

I understand what you are saying, but seeing as how Chris does not have a history of violence towards when except that one incident. Rihanna has a very long history of violent acts committed to not only her brothers but to Chris as well. Just because we are girls we are not entitled to put our hands on a man and feel that the can’t hit us back. If anyone would be abusive I would say Rihanna, she has absolutely no problem putting her hands on anyone. She would abuse Chris again like she admitted to doing prior to that incident 4 years ago. You can’t put your hands on someone for 2 1/2 years and expect the abused victim to not retaliate. This is why we have battered men and women defenses. You are basically overlooking the violent acts that Rihanna has committed and claiming her as a victim. That is not right! If you put your hands on someone and you get the worst of it, that doesn’t make you a victim regardless of your gender.

She too grew up seeing her mother be beaten by her father, which could explain her violent behavior. Seeing as how Chris was in other relationships before and after Rihanna and no history of abuse, your comment isn’t necessary applicable here. Why do you think Rihanna could not hold a long term relationship with any other dude after Chris? Chris is the type of person who likes to have privacy in his relationships, Rihanna on the other hand she publicize her relationships because that is all people care about and report on her about. The media is more concerned with Rihanna’s personal life then her music. Do not ever insult real battered victims. I am beyond disgusted by you and your comment. This is coming from an advocate of Domestic Violence. Abuse is not just women its both genders.

Chris is doing things for Domestic Violence and working hands on with young kids counseling them into how to break the cycle. If he was really a bad person and would be a “habitual offender” do you think he would do what he is doing? What is Rihanna the supposed “victim” doing for battered women? She said she was going to help and she has done not a damn thing for battered women. What does that say about her?

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:47 AM on January 1, 2013

Everyone says leave them alone. Well as long as they continue to post pics, and tweets, about everything they do, people are going to comment! I don’t feel sorry for them. They know what they are doing!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:45 AM on January 1, 2013

Shanta, you hit it dead on. That is exactly what is going to happen. They are going to fight. At times it will get heated, They are both soooo young, and not ready to be committed for LIFE!!!!!!!! When it does happen, RIRI wont say anything!! People will speculate, but she wont speak out because of all of the people who will say “I TOLD YOU SO.” BE CAREFUL What you WISH for!!!!! You’ll get it, plus a whole lot more!!!!!

princessjane23

Posted at 11:47 AM on January 1, 2013

Why wish bad instead of wishing and hoping for the best? You girls have such a pessimistic attitude and outlook on life. Why not be a better person and more optimistic? Its people like you that will always see the bad in someone and the good they do is overlooked. Let them live and if you are going to speak ill like that then keep those comments to yourself. Because the last I checked he did it one time and has never done it before or after her. Why not see it as a mistake that got out of control and him learning from it. After all, he is promoting and counseling young people and helping domestic violence and breaking the cycle. Maybe think about that then try to apply it to this. I feel sorry for people like you that choose to look at this relationship in a negative light. Rihanna is no angel and Rihanna better have learned to keep her hands to herself. Maybe she too needs help. Both should do couples therapy, because Rihanna has issues too. Chris didn’t abuse anyone before or after that one incident. Why still repeat it?

Stop trying to wish bad on people. Its 2013 lets act more civilized and less of bullies.

diva

Posted at 9:23 AM on January 1, 2013

BTW I know someone will come in here ranting about my long comments, if it bothers you skip it. That means I didn’t write it for you. Moving along… It’s 2013 folks. GET happy and wish everyone blessings, happiness and love in 2013. The world needs more love in it, because it sure has alot of negativity in it, which leads to all the negative you see in the news. Rihanna and Chris are the least of the world’s problems.

Jess

Posted at 7:43 AM on January 1, 2013

All I see is $ign$ lol I thought we agreed to leave the hate, jealousy and foolery in 2012…NO? Ok as yall were

annbarb

Posted at 10:25 PM on January 5, 2013

Jess, that’s to much like doing RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

baja@beach.nl

Posted at 7:17 AM on January 1, 2013

why does any (poor) american believe what people say about millions, billions or even trillions of dollars?
DOES ANYONE CHECK THIS AT ALL?

Crispy Treats

Posted at 6:09 AM on January 1, 2013

I wonder if she picked out her coffin yet? Maybe he’ll sing a song for her at the funeral.

rumor mill

Posted at 2:24 AM on January 1, 2013

yeh yeh. mto is so well infromed. lol. that’s like eating from a trashcan. other rumors said she’ll party for a rich codger in st.baths not with firends. and not that billionaire in africa. nonethelss all what they did these hours is private party for themsleves or for money and we’ll not know what they really did.keep the fake stories coming.

Stop live in past

Posted at 12:05 AM on January 1, 2013

Its 2013 not 2012 leave them alone an life your life not them life an stop judging grow up an stop act like a kid lol

Susie K

Posted at 3:41 AM on January 1, 2013

I had to read that 3 times before it even made sense………

Kelly

Posted at 10:51 PM on December 31, 2012

Rihanna is stupid! Why would she take him back? He is going to break her heart and cause her sooooo much pain. UGH!!! I EXPECT her to lose alot of fans, because of this.. Chris do NOT know what love is. He would never risk his career for her.(Like she is doing) She should have stayed with the baseball player. Her life will be nothing but HELL with him. JMO Oh well, I’ll wait to say I told ya so…lol

diva

Posted at 11:10 PM on December 31, 2012

If things don’t work out then that is apart of life. it happens and people move on. It isn’t your life situation to get upset about. Her professional career is probably going to be fine either way, the majority of her fan base is still going to focus on the music. If she gets hurt or her heartbroken than hopefully she will have learned a valuable lesson, She already knows the risk involved, folks wishing for them to stay away from each other, wishing for him to hurt her, making bets on their break up and expecting the worst. They are prepared for what the public thinks, but it’s their life to live they shouldn’t change what they want to do for you or anyone else. Every invidual has their own life to live, if you are a fan just pray for her and wish her the best. Happy New year to you and yours. :)

roxy

Posted at 11:35 PM on December 31, 2012

Plus if their relationship doesn’t work out, at least this is their chance to finally have closure.

Shanta

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 1, 2013

Happy new year too you also. My worry with Rihanna is that if he hits her again, she wont say anything. She’s made such a fuss of their “new” relationship. She’s really put a lot on the line. She may just stay quite because she of what happen last time. Battered women often do that kind of thing. That would really be sad. He knows that he can do anything to her and she will still come back to him. That’s a lot of power to give some guy. I hope for the best, but…She’s really has put herself in a bad position. 2013 should be interesting.

binky04

Posted at 3:14 AM on January 1, 2013

She loves him what is life without love while i dont agree with beating a woman without him she feels empty . To quote diana Ross what good is life if u have no one to share it with

Susie K

Posted at 3:44 AM on January 1, 2013

She needs psychiatric help….he beat her!…..and she went back to him….again and again and again…….handed over all the power in the relationship to a violent thug. Thats never gonna end well

annbarb

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 5, 2013

KELLY, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEONE STRANGERS DICTATING YOUR LIFE! YOU WOULDNT LIKE THAT HUH! PUT THE SHOE ON THE OTHER FOOT YOUR’S ,IT WOULD’NT BE PRETTY! BE CAREFUL KARMA IS DEADLY!

chris

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 31, 2012

really who cares. sick of all the crap about these two

Shytown

Posted at 9:17 PM on December 31, 2012

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT HOLLYWOOD LIFE! Its true. Hollywood life prints so much mis information, they are getting as bad as the Lies printed by Mediatakeout. Hollywood life, you need to get your facts straight and get a better information source because most of what you report is either non-factual or in direct controversy to what you report in another article. If you keep it up, readers might stop feeding into your blog and you might start losing visitors. Get your Facts in Order Hollywood Life. The info you reported above contradicts itself and doesn’t make sense. Can’t be bothered wtih going over the misinformation you reported in the above article. The commenters below did a good job of saying it all!

narcisse dohou

Posted at 11:16 PM on January 3, 2013

i’m from the ivory coast. chris et rihanna came in on sunday for a concert @stade felix houphouet boigny, then a show @hotel ivoire cocody. the shows a total disaster however the couple were in abidjan. facts and truth.

Merzl rokgy

Posted at 6:35 PM on December 31, 2012

LoL . this does not make sense @ all!

Shanta

Posted at 6:03 PM on December 31, 2012

Ok, really people. Is it just me or does it seem like the more that we comment on this couple, the more stories HL comes up with? Games people play.

Sasha

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 31, 2012

HL please stop the lies in 2012!! Today is ur last day to report lies on celebrities. You hv no source & ur readers are not dumb. Chris went to Abidjan for a peace concert their country was doing, he also went to perform at the annual kora awards.. He ended up not performing at the kora cuz the peace concert & the kora were going on @ the same time (organizers fault) but during the kora, they did live stream him performing she ain’t u @ the peace Abidjan concert. Rihanna had no work in Abidjan, she just went with Chris just to continue to sound time together I guess.. Chris wasn’t paid 10 million, he was paid above a million. Chris & Rihanna hv already left Abidjan, as soon as the concert was over, they left. Pls stop going to media take out, they lie just as much as you guys at HL

Missy2012

Posted at 8:32 PM on December 31, 2012

Actually my dear, You have most of it right except for Chris brown and rihanna will be performing together in Africa for New Years! Chris told us on his fb account! If u think I’m lying wait and see :) Happy New Years Chrianna family!!!

diva

Posted at 10:17 PM on December 31, 2012

Chris does not have an FB account that he posts on, he just has the official one that he never interacts on. The one you saw is a fake account.

Missy2012

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 1, 2013

I’m sorry u have not been informed. His account is back up because ppl keep hacking his account and be not so busy on tour right now. If I was on my phone I would send u a link. This is not a fake account because. U can’t even search and find it. I know there is like 20 fake accounts. U have to have a link from someone else to get on this account. If u would like send be ur email and I will link it for u to his fb account and tumblr account. But as I said listen out for them performing I Africa. Happy New Years!

Music Lover

Posted at 4:41 PM on December 31, 2012

I don’t think HL reads the comment section of their own site. Someone should send them an email letting them know that they are making fools of themselves. They seem to be unaware that Rih and Chris have been together since Christmas and that by now they are probably on the tail end of a flight out of Africa. They are also unaware that Media Takeout is such an unreliable source that they have even screwed up this story in the same way that HL is screwing it up by not having their facts straight on the African trip when they are widely available. I only found out about this site recently as a Chrianna watcher, but now it’s time to leave them alone like I had to do with Radar Online and MTO due to the fact that they make up stories and fake sources.

diva

Posted at 10:18 PM on December 31, 2012

Now that you guys see that HL lies most of the time you can see that the love triangle story was never real either.

roxy

Posted at 4:34 PM on December 31, 2012

Always believe 50% of what HW posts. Half may be true and the other is rumor. Anyway, I wish both of them happiness and peace for 2013.

Genean

Posted at 4:25 PM on December 31, 2012

I actually come on this site for laughs, but is it me, or does this story not make a bit of sense? A source close to Chris tells Hollywoodlife.com, “[Chris] is heading overseas again and when he get back I’m guessing he might go be with Rihanna on New Year’s Eve, since she came here to be with him on Christmas.” If they are performing together on NYE for this African Billionaire, aren’t they already together? The way I see it, it won’t be far to travel since their together.