Honey Boo Boo Told By Mama June To Gain More Weight — Report

Sun, December 30, 2012 3:41pm EST by 58 Comments
Honey Boo Boo Fat
FameFlynet

Sarah

Posted at 4:19 PM on September 10, 2013

I think she wants to burry her before the age of 18. The Fat Kids from the Little Rascals, besides Spanky, didn’t make it to 21.

Miguel Alonzo

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 23, 2013

parents are getting arrested for their kids being 5 pounds hevier than average but look mama june making her the weight of a baby elephant

Viktoria James

Posted at 4:25 PM on August 19, 2013

This trash needs to go off air. And a nutritionist needs to have a serious talk to this girls parents about her weight and the serious health issues that come along with being so obese. She is just seven, and weighs more than my son who is eleven.

Anonymous50

Posted at 12:17 AM on August 2, 2013

Who watches these rednecks? I can’t even understand them.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:14 AM on August 2, 2013

Here’s Honey poopoo and mama koon. They look like a poop and koon!!

anth

Posted at 8:40 PM on July 19, 2013

grossly obese filthy white trash make it on TV.

Clinton

Posted at 9:16 PM on July 13, 2013

Honey boo weighs more at age seven than I did at age 11. And I’m a guy…

Rita

Posted at 2:06 AM on September 12, 2013

I didn’t weigh 85 pounds til I was a sophomore in high school. Although this is just a television show is most likely scripted to portray them in a different light…Their behavior is definitely not the behaviors I was taught as a child. I would not let my children behave like this either. People continually say, well, they love each other and they are having fun….True yes….but you don’t have to act like heathens to love each other and have fun.

meecepeece

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 13, 2013

I think Honey BooBoo and her fat ugly mentally challenged mother need off the air for good. The show is a sickening train wreck from the sewer,I dont hate them for being overweight,I hate them for being trashy and anyone who jeopardizes her daughters health for the sake of fame and a buck needs CPS to remove the child. The only way this girl even has a chance of not growing up to become trash,is to go to a totally new family who will not exploit her. The rest of that family have at best,one brain between them in all. No,fat does not equal stupid,of course not.However in this case,they ARE in fact fat AND ignorant all in one.Nasty,dirty and repulsive also.OFF the TV please.

Kathryn

Posted at 3:19 AM on June 21, 2013

Honey Boo Boo weighs more than me and I’m 16 years old! That’s bad…

Deanna

Posted at 12:03 AM on July 26, 2013

If that’s true then you must be anorexic.

test

Posted at 8:51 AM on March 17, 2013

Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your site by chance, and I’m stunned why this twist of fate did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

endless

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 21, 2013

Valuable information??? It doesn’t say it’s true. People don’t watch the show because June is overweight and Honey Boo Boo is chubby. Just like they don’t watch “Duck Dynasty” to watch ducks get shot. This family may not be the healthiest but, they appear to be happy. As June would say “It is what it is”. And, who are we to judge another person’s life style? Do you know how many children were beat with the “Cat of 9 tails” (a leather strap with one end cut in strips) back in the day by their parents (my parents included), and it was okay with the world because they believed If you spare the rod, you spoil the child. . And, if you didn’t eat dinner, your dinner plate would be on the table at breakfast the next day. Because you didn’t waste food! How do you know your way of doing things are the right way? Have you ever been poor and really hungry? Have you ever had to do without the necessities of life? You don’t really know what you would do until you are in that situation. Do you know that at one time in our country education beyond the 6th grade was not considered necessary? (My Grandfather graduated 6th grade and it was considered a big deal at the time). Working to help the family was considered more important then a education. There are a lot of overweight people in the world and it is cruel to judge or make fun of them!

Anonymous50

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 2, 2013

You can’t be serious!!

lee

Posted at 8:36 AM on October 28, 2013

i agree with you endless……Unless someone can walk in June’s shoes , they need to shut up…. Your comment is the only one that has made sense and is not condemning Miss June

Chel

Posted at 8:27 PM on January 27, 2013

I don’t really care why that poor child is so overweight, her physician needs to have a talk with the mother and explain the true health concerns that could plague Alana as well as the entire family! It is sad that my 10 year old daughter weighs (according to this article) 25 pounds LESS than a 7 year old! As a nurse and a mother I feel that if TLC or anyone else wants to do something they should get this family a nutritionist and help them become more healthy!

Hannah

Posted at 10:09 PM on March 20, 2013

I’m a teenager and weigh significantly less than Honey Boo Boo!

PS

Posted at 7:46 PM on January 14, 2013

I think this is complete and utter BS. She’s put on a little weight, but that’s because she’s been traveling and eating treats all of the places that she’s been. There’s no way that the mom is force-feeing her seven-year-old to stay on the air. She has been offered speaking engagements and turned down tens of thousands of dollars because she didn’t want to be away from her family. And yet she would force a little kid to gain weight to stay on the air? I’m not seeing it. The speaking engagements actually paid a lot more than the show. It is irresponsible to spread malicious lies like this.

pinkfluffyslippers

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 10, 2013

”She knows the main reason Alana is a celebrity is because she is overweight, and June won’t jeopardize that.”

No, the main reason Alana is a celebrity is because she was on Toddlers & Tiaras.

Trixie

Posted at 5:47 AM on January 4, 2013

SCUM FAMILY. SOCIETY NEEDS TO BOYCOTT THE STINK.

Sick of trash tv

Posted at 6:56 AM on January 14, 2013

That’s exactly what I say. Nothing but trash tv and it makes me ashamed to be linked to those people by being an “American”.

multikillionaire

Posted at 5:52 AM on January 28, 2013

keep the nasty opinions to urself

kerry

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 1, 2013

their 15 minutes is about up

kerry

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 1, 2013

pigs. two of em’. count them…….1….2……friggin pigs!

Tamara

Posted at 6:52 AM on January 1, 2013

This makes me sick! I’m furious that TLC put this kind of thing on the air! I belong to several groups petitioning to get this show OFF t.v.!

multikillionaire

Posted at 5:54 AM on January 28, 2013

ignorant person u are

Laurie

Posted at 12:48 AM on January 1, 2013

Nila, I talk facts…look it up – the majority of the stupid, fat, and slow people are in the SOUTH!!!

Andi

Posted at 3:38 PM on January 7, 2013

I’m a military wife, and I can say with certainty that you will find a large number of overweight people everywhere. Trust me. I move A LOT.

multikillionaire

Posted at 5:55 AM on January 28, 2013

find something better to do

multikillionaire

Posted at 5:59 AM on January 28, 2013

u must be a ignorant yankee

lily

Posted at 10:46 PM on February 28, 2013

I am skinny smart and from georgia. Just cause some people from the south
choose to be unhealthy, doesn’t mean all of them are.

yard dog

Posted at 12:46 AM on January 1, 2013

What’s happening to writers/ producers these day? Brain dead? The HBB show shouldn’t be on t.v, I have blocked that channel. I don’t even want to see a commercial with any of them in it. The mother just wants the money she’s paid for every episode.

kalynnsteven

Posted at 12:23 PM on December 31, 2012

U should put ur whole family on a strict.diet

Zteam

Posted at 11:13 AM on December 31, 2012

This family is just another attempt to try to discredit White Americans in the media. What’s next, mom runs for mayor and is a staunch conservative in spite of living like a crack addict that won $500 on a scratch off card. Seriously, can they think of any other “white trash” stereotypes to add to the fire? Liberal media isn’t just about politics. It’s about persuading the viewer that the characters that are being created and paraded in front of them are a representation of reality. For changing one thing about the characters this family is playing to being part of a protected population this show would be taken off the air. If the sister had been gay instead of pregnant the marches and boycotts would have started. Change the race of the family and ohhhh boy. The show would have never aired. If they pledged to rock the vote and support Obama, suddenly Oprah would have done an outreach and Honey Boo Boo would receive free counseling and a membership to weight watchers. (While they were paid much money by Obama to never say his name in public again)

Barb S

Posted at 5:17 PM on January 4, 2013

You are right on…. The propaganda of portraying white, southern Americans as ignorant, disgusting redneck pigs. You would never have seen them try to get in the living room of a dysfunctional, drug addicted minority family. Sad that they are using them in this way.

Allie

Posted at 3:45 AM on January 7, 2013

My mom was raised in the South and she likes the show because she says it’s EXACTLY like how she was raised. (And from visiting, I have to agree with her.)
And the daughter might have been pregnat, but you’re forgetting the gay uncle that they all love. How does that fit into your alleged negative-stereotype-fest?

Laurie

Posted at 12:28 AM on December 31, 2012

Stupid southern hicks!!!

Nila

Posted at 2:31 AM on December 31, 2012

hey now, I’m from the South too and we ALL hate this show and how its giving us a bad reputation. There are beautiful and intelligent Southerners just like there are fat dumb hicks anywhere else.

Michelle

Posted at 10:53 PM on December 30, 2012

That child is already fat as it is. Shes going to look just like her mother. Her mothers rolls start from the chin all the way to her privates. Its gross when your rolls are hanging down like a dick!!

lily

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 28, 2013

F**K YOU!!!!!!!

team cactus

Posted at 7:05 PM on December 30, 2012

Where are child services? It’s a form of child abuse what that woman is putting that child through, its disgusting she would encourage her daughter to be obese for TV…June is obviously not a fit parent or a good role model for her daughter. It’s disgusting that people think that show is entertainment. Shame on you June if you want to be morbidly obese and a fat ugly pig then go right ahead but don’t subject your child to the same abuse just so you can keep your hideous persona on TV…..Time child services paid that sow of a woman a visit…

PS

Posted at 7:48 PM on January 14, 2013

Get some common sense. You’re all outraged and you have no idea whether this is even remotely true. Common sense says that it definitely isn’t.

akiss50

Posted at 6:33 PM on December 30, 2012

The mother should be arrested for child abuse. That kid needs to slim down, get better nutrition and some quality exercise. She will develop childhood diabetes, hypertension and a host of other illnesses by the time she is a teen. Just because they have a tv show doesn’t mean she should abuse herself with an unhealthy lifestyle. Her momma needs some nutritional training for her family and herself.

Rofl

Posted at 5:43 PM on December 31, 2012

ill kill that fat whore mother!! Poor Honey Boo Boo

PS

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 14, 2013

I seriously hope the site gets your contact information so that you can be arrested for making death threats against someone you don’t even know. You have serious, serious mental problems.

PS

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 14, 2013

I think people like you should be arrested for being so stupid. I guess it’s a good idea that we can’t all have each other arrested for being different from ourselves, isn’t it?

lily

Posted at 10:50 PM on February 28, 2013

That is so NOT child abuse