Harry Styles Misses Flight To See Taylor Swift — Forgets Passport

Sun, December 30, 2012 11:36am EDT by 15 Comments
Harry Styles Misses Flight
WENN, Twitter

Catt

Posted at 4:58 PM on January 1, 2013

I honestly don’t like Taylor because she dated to many people that got famous and now she’s after Harry just because her gave number is thirteen that DOSENT mean a thing it’s not gonna last like all the other boys and NO TAYLOR YOUR NOT GETTING A BABY OUT OF HAZZA do just brake up with Harry oh wait that’s not valid cause if u do UR career might end now you either leave the castle or hmm leave the damn castle we don’t want u here we are only helping Harry cause all you’re gonna do is brake his heart sorry but you’re a whore #sorrynotsorry

1d faan

Posted at 7:36 AM on January 1, 2013

lol harry harry harry… you hilarious cute beast…. lool lln/// welll but you just sadly hat to fly to nyc to see that chic…-.-

Ciara and Analisa

Posted at 2:45 AM on December 31, 2012

IM a MAGOR 1d fan and I love niall the most and I can’t believe taylor even has nerves to call niall a pig

Emily

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 31, 2012

I heard it was just a rumor, according to Eleanor

slimchick

Posted at 8:09 PM on December 30, 2012

i dont care harry is goin be called tay tay baby daddy and i think he did not even want to visit her cuz the new years is rite around the block and he wants to spend as must time with his family as he can .tay can u not see that if had a bf i would give him some room

slimchick

Posted at 8:07 PM on December 30, 2012

i dont care harry is goin be called tay tay baby daddy and i still don carre

Unknown

Posted at 7:53 PM on December 30, 2012

First of all why is Taylor even trying to date Harry anyway he is 18 and she is 23 her and Selena need to stop trying to get boys that are younger than them find somebody your age and leave these young boys along.

Grace

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 30, 2012

please! I don’t hate Taylor or Harry, I love them! but this so called relationship has got to end! Taylor! I love you girl, don’t make other people hate you by writing a song about Harry. and if you really have to, at least write something nice! Harry, dude, stop going to America! you’re a brit for crying out loud, go hang out more with your bandmates and make great music! do what you two do best ; living your own life! please!

TeenageDreamer

Posted at 3:59 PM on December 30, 2012

You just read my soul.

hazza

Posted at 2:54 PM on December 30, 2012

haylor is over!

Ary

Posted at 2:53 PM on December 30, 2012

sorry but I don’t ship it!! I don’t hate on Taylor but she’s not the girl for Harry.. and plus I hate the fact that Harry is spending so much time in America.. He’s english, his family is english and his best friends are english.. he’s going too fast with Taylor.. and that is why i know it’s all gonna end soon..

hahahahaharry

Posted at 1:26 PM on December 30, 2012

I ship haylor. I love taylor and harry but taylor please dont make a song to harry if you two break up. thats all. I support you.

Emma

Posted at 8:23 AM on December 31, 2012

I agree

TeenageDreamer

Posted at 11:52 AM on December 30, 2012

Oh my God, how do people even know he’s going to meet up with Taylor?! Most of those “soures”, “eye-witnesses” and “locals” are fake! Have you ever thought that maybe he’s going to LA to spend some calm days? No, because everything spins around Taylor now! If he’s going to meet up with her, it’s a mistake. They’re spending too much time together and moving on too fast. And I bet she pressured him to fly to her. But we all know this is going to end as soon as she sneezes and he doesn’t say “bless you”…

Tea-Maddie Saipi

Posted at 9:13 PM on January 2, 2013

hahahahaha i agree they are moving too fast………..