Kristen Stewart: Her Private Time With Friends Revealed

Sat, December 29, 2012 11:25am EDT by 52 Comments
Kristen Stewart Friends
FameFlynet

kerry

Posted at 9:55 PM on January 1, 2013

This is true, she’s human like us….imagine that

recommend it!

Posted at 3:19 AM on December 31, 2012

I think Obama should seriously consider and discuss the the U.S. Congress, for what can and is responsible to the American continent and in Europe the best young Hollywood actress, Kristen Stewart.

Inquisition!!

Posted at 3:22 AM on December 31, 2012

Donald Trump would support …………..

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 3:05 PM on December 30, 2012

Oh and another thing: as a former Mormon, I will tell you this: if you REALLY wanna attack someone for being “racist”, go after Stephanie Meyer. Mormons are taught to be racist from birth,
( another reason i am not one, anymore) and it is an unspoken law in The Church, ( as Mormons call their religion) to dislike black people.
Not just anyone not white, but blacks, specifically.
Why ? They think that black people wear the mark of the beast.
After over 25 years as a Mormon, i left the Church,because it was just too confining for me.
Since many,many lawsuits regarding racial issues happened within the church,
(that the public knew little about), Mormons have, in the last few years, allowed blacks into the church (which used to be all-white,or Hawaiiain) and allowed them to hold positions of power. ie, “Priesthood Holdings.”
Like i said, if you REALLLLY wanna go for the race card in Twilight, then go for the author,for being a Mormon. And then,I dare you, to call Stephanie Meyer,a “racist”.
But I wouldn’t do that.
Why ?
Because she isn’t.
IF she were, Twilight woulda had an all-white cast AND crew. And if anyone had bothered to look at the credits All The Way through, like I did, then you would have seen the huge amount of racially diverse people.
Like I said, how the HELL did this go from “Kristen’s cooking skills,” to a race issue ??!!

daaaang

Posted at 1:53 PM on December 30, 2012

@bornafied good question…I think its because there is a real threat to kristen and the fact that on top of being a cruell b!tch she is also a PREJUDICE SLUT.

bornafied

Posted at 1:48 PM on December 30, 2012

@patricia and we are only hearing about this said FAMILY now because?

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:41 PM on December 30, 2012

@d.harris I did not know about this? Are there really race issues with them? I heard about the twilight books and the lack of black people in the story!

d.harris

Posted at 1:35 PM on December 30, 2012

to be honest,i have read and heard people raise that same issue of race when it comes to robsten and twilight itself.the book itself has some aspect that will leave a person of colour questioning what the writer means or may misunderstand,and for the fact that blacks are not well represented in twilight has left many blacks questioning twilight for a while.for me people should be respected equally ,irrespective of gender,colour and whatever,but,i will really love to know about robsten and their take on coloured p/p,i have read and heard about them being racist in some areas and places,so it will be good to know the truth about it,you know, knowing about who one support,white iam,but am the type that is colour blind.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 30, 2012

How the hell did race enter into a “family’s comment on Kristen’s cooking skills ” ???
yeah, I ,too, noticed that there were not many black’s in Twilight, only Laurent.
However, BD@ has lots of ” people of color” in it, so there !

I noticed that there were not many Asian’s in Twilight, only the school friend.
I also noticed that there were mainly white people.
I noticed, but did not say anything in a public forum.
IF indeedy Kristen IS a racist,then it will come out one day. If not, wait,watch n see.
As for Rob: I do not pay any attention to that,but have noticed that some of his bodyguards are black,simply because of how big the guy was.
If he WERE racist, then his bodyguards would also be white.
Racist people, versus prejudiced people ,will only surround themselves with people of their preferred color.
This goes for blacks,too,as i have met many a black person who hates whites.
Prejudiced people,versus racist, actively direct their anger and discomfort towards the people of color they do not like.
I have not seen any evidence thereof with either Kristen OR Rob.
If they WERE racist, it woulda came to light by now.
oh and while we are on the subject, while I dislike her for what she did, I will go to bat for her on this: I do not think she is a racist. Hippy/ boho people are not racist/prejudiced ,by nature.
Jus’sayin.
Oh and a final thought: if anyone WAS racist, Twilight saga cast n crew woulda been ALLLLL white. Take a look at the credits: the crew is mainly of Asian descent.
And The Quilleute’s (the werewolves) woulda been white,too, NOT Native American.

sisi south africa

Posted at 10:56 AM on December 30, 2012

Come on! he is not racist he is NOT forced to have a black friend .I am sure that if he finds someone he connects with and has someting in common with then no matter what colour skin they are then he will be their friend .

Soraya

Posted at 8:52 AM on December 30, 2012

Kristen is not like the others, she is special, I have true admiration and love for this girl!
I’m happy because she’s happy with her friends and Robert, I wish the best for her and her career!!

She is special!!

Admiration for Kristen Stewart.

Posted at 3:22 AM on December 30, 2012

I think cooking is boring, I do not know. Maybe if Kristen has issued some simple recipes? But it probably will not be simple. I listened Garrett H. to she cooked soup? if this was a soup and it seemed to me so hard. I like both girls, Kris and Dakota. Nice that occasionally sees themselves.

zogg

Posted at 3:20 AM on December 30, 2012

Kristen Stewart, since you are already a has been, why not try working on a different field. People say you are a good cook so how about becoming a celebrity chef perhaps?

lena

Posted at 3:10 AM on December 30, 2012

I like very much Krist and it would be great to see them along with Dakota again in the film. The Runaways is amazing. Liked a lot.

niken

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 30, 2012

off course Stew is honest !! but Fanning don’t have a clue about RSanders rite ?

:D :D :D :D

Monaliza Madronero

Posted at 12:20 AM on December 30, 2012

Yes,they were great buddies,i like thier movie THE RUNAWAYS i watch it over and over.

melody

Posted at 11:08 PM on December 29, 2012

I can attest to that. The way i looked at her is that, SHE IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND A HUMBLE LADY. SHE IS FRIENDLY AND HAS A BIG HEART. I LIKE HER COZ SHE IS A HOME BUDDY. AND THAT IS ONE FACTOR OF HER TO BE AN IDEAL WIFE AND A MOTHER IN THE FUTURE.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 11:37 PM on December 29, 2012

@ melody: Humph. An ” ideal wife and mother” would not sleep with a married man. And get caught at it.

Monaliza Madronero

Posted at 12:11 AM on December 30, 2012

I love her too.

domino

Posted at 11:17 AM on December 30, 2012

Her children will learn that CHEATING and getting away with it is the greatest recipe of all time ,and the POT in that house !will stink all the way to Buddahpest I hope Rob isnt there to smell it…

Rebekha

Posted at 6:45 PM on December 29, 2012

I am sort of like kristen I like music a lot and I am a big fan of cooking and ot forgetting reading I like read and listen to music in my spare time at the same time so I can sort of relate to where kristen is coming from.

iSupportJelena

Posted at 5:39 PM on December 29, 2012

not so pivate anymore isn’t it?

crizo

Posted at 4:41 PM on December 29, 2012

LEAVE KRISTEN STEWART ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patricia

Posted at 3:19 PM on December 29, 2012

She never has been one of those actors that have to be seen at parties and functions to help her PR and image. She cares more about her career which is acting instead of being a media show pony for the public. From what I have seen she surrounds herself with people who are just like her, who try to live normal everyday lives. For instance Dakota Fanning went to school with other teenagers instead of going to private tutors. Taylor Lautner mowes his parents yard and lives with them. I respect Kristen for trying to keep her life out of the media and not put on airs because of her financial status and career choice. The cooking talent is true for she cooked all the time for the cast, crew and friends she made in Baton Rouge. She was seen at the market just about every week buying food. I was at LSU at this time and saw her buying groceries just like everyone else. While filming BD2 she lived with a friend and their family in Baton Rouge and cooked all the time for them when she was not on set. I think her personality not to be like all the other HW stars and her want for privacy instead of being a media hound is why some people don’t like her. She refuses to conform to the person some fans and the media think she should be and by being her self instead of conforming to what HW and some fans think she should be makes them not like her. I have always liked her movies even before the Twilight movies came out. Loved the Cake Eaters and the Messenger..

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 4:28 PM on December 29, 2012

Well said, Patricia. You know what you are talking about,you have proof. Well said. :)
I agree, I do not like the implication,and yeah, if Rob and Kristen are totether alot,it would make sense that they would have the same views.

Killa

Posted at 4:47 PM on December 29, 2012

^liessss patricia.. Kristen said in an interview that they mostly had food brought to them from some restauraunt. And during BD2 she was in a hotel..not living with a friend.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 8:33 PM on December 29, 2012

@ Patricia: you are wrong on one aspect, sweets: She DOES go to functions and afterparties. Alot of them. Otherwise,i agree alot with what you had to say.

arnoldbay

Posted at 2:56 AM on December 30, 2012

thumbs up patircia

Lady

Posted at 6:46 AM on December 30, 2012

I love Kstew too…

silkyfine49

Posted at 1:46 PM on December 29, 2012

People there r still a great problem n Hollywood w/ black n white, wake up people, twilight cast n crew, the rest, even the writer of the book aren’t into blacks

Admiration for Kristen Stewart.

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 29, 2012

I like very much Kristen and I also like the Dakota. This is very special and I do not want believe that Krist cooking. I’m the same age and I cook so tea or coffee.

zorak

Posted at 3:26 PM on December 29, 2012

Want to learn to cook. Find recipes you’d like to eat and try making them. Practice and have fun. If it sucks, throw it out and try again. You learn, and its tasty

hftykuryjgt7ufcthl

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 29, 2012

Catherine

Posted at 12:36 PM on December 29, 2012

Getting sick of these kind of gossip-bashing Robsten articles and the stupid comments beneath them? Still dealing with unwanted internal static from your stubborn Twilight obsession? Wanna know why some OLDER Twihards are more nuts than younger ones? Now there’s HELP for unraveling Twilight obsessions!! Search: for blogspot called explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

delirious

Posted at 7:39 PM on December 29, 2012

wow, really? stubborn obsession? So we should All follow what you want now? Yu are so delusional

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 29, 2012

@ delirious:
IKR !?!? I am sick of finding her anti-Twilight bull$hit on EVERY post that HL has on Robsten.
Every. Single. One.
I thinki this Catherine looney-tunes is obsessed AND stubborn. You know what we professionals call that ?
Mentally ill. We also call that OCD: Obsessive COmpulsive Disorder: she cannot help herself being on her and posting her crap.
I call her PTSD: Possessive Twilight Sickness Disorder.

Glorimae

Posted at 12:33 PM on December 29, 2012

I’m glad to hear that dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart are still good friends.
I hope Kristen and Robert stay together and get married and one day start a family together that would be good but for now take it slow, especialy to make their relaionship out they need to work hard at it they need to spend more time together as mush as possable, so I wish Kristen and Robert the very best, good luck to both couple wishing them the best.

Smh

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 29, 2012

Has anybody noticed that rob and kristen have like no black friends? Lmfaoo. Whats up with that?

Jack Hammer

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 29, 2012

Now we are insenuating that maybe they are racist because they have no black friends? Get a f___ing life Smh!

vangie

Posted at 2:07 PM on December 29, 2012

Rob has a black friend cannot remember his name, but he always spoke about he and rob playing golf, ad there a photos with rob in the UK, also if rob was racial in cosmopolis his BGwas black which e made out with, that’s all i can say!

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 3:36 PM on December 29, 2012

Rob made out with a male bodyguard !?!? Rob is bi ?!?

devoutkristen

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 29, 2012

I love DF and KS. They are both underrated as actors. But both laugh on their way to the bank…

silkyfine49

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 29, 2012

Rob n Kristen only like white, that’s it, don’t u c every pics r w/only whites, if there is a black n pic Rob will not smile nor Kristen, has u c , there rich from there kind, n fools like u.

Patricia

Posted at 3:42 PM on December 29, 2012

Please stop trying to make a racial issue with Rob and Kristen. I was at LSU during the time Kristen and Rob were filming BD1 and 2. Kristen had a real good friend she met when she was in Louisiana filming Welcome to the Rileys. The friend’s family live in Baton Rouge and she goes to LSU. We would see Kristen and the friends mother grocery shopping all the time. The friend is an Afro American (we don’t say Black or White) and Kristen looked like she was treated like a family member by the friend’s mother when we saw them shopping for groceries. I don’t think the color of someone’s skin has anything to do with the true person and this is what it looks like Kristen sees in a person (not the color of their skin)for if not she would act like a lot of the other actors in HW who put on airs. From what I heard around campus the friend’s mother and Kristen were very close and the mother was teaching Kristen how to cook Cajun style food. It was said around campus that Kristen and the mother made meals together for the family. So if Kristen and Rob were racial as you are trying to imply I don’t think she would be seen out and about in public with someone she didn’t like. I don’t know about Rob but would a person like another person like he does Kristen if he didn’t have the same social views she had?

wayttdelgado

Posted at 10:25 PM on December 29, 2012

@Silkyfine49 No I don`t Robert is not racist .In old pictures .He have black girl friend that he grow up with. and there a lot of black rich people What yhe n for ?