Justin Bieber Promises Selena Gomez: I Won’t Let You Down

Sat, December 29, 2012 3:44pm EDT by 74 Comments
Justin Bieber Wont Let You Down
Instagram, FameFlynet

jen

Posted at 9:16 AM on January 3, 2013

he needs to get rid of Plavin and Lil twist and focus on his career and Selena. The rest won’t be around for him like she will. Not to mention all of these articles are speculation and not based on fact which is getting stories from JB and Selena.

breitling navitimer

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 1, 2013

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website needs rather more consideration. Ill probably be once more to read rather more, thanks for that info.

cathy

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 31, 2012

Hopefully they’ll last in 2013 but I wouldn’t be suprised if she dumped him again… maybe they need to find new people. Idk?

Louise badhams

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 31, 2012

Y’all sad fakazz!

Aishah

Posted at 9:29 AM on December 31, 2012

He will let her down… All men are the same… They cannot be trusted!

Chimkaha

Posted at 6:42 AM on December 31, 2012

That’s sweet

clitt

Posted at 12:52 AM on December 31, 2012

……..just believe the man, folks.

Gossip Magazine (@GossipMagazineO)

Posted at 4:42 PM on December 30, 2012

They are the cutest couple and there perfect for each other the love those two have is real love and I’m glad they are back together I have been a fan of Justin since he first posted his video on YouTube when he was 13 and I will always believe in gossipmagazineonline.com and greatvacationspots.net him no matter what happens I’m also a fan of Selena and if u guys wanna know the truth then don’t believe anything u here on tv or read in magazines unless u here it from Selena or Justin

Allie love

Posted at 3:51 PM on December 30, 2012

Vote for Justin in all the music awards coming up bot vote vote I got him every single time and only him

Allie love

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 30, 2012

Hollwood life is a studio show that lies and tries to make everyone look bad first of all Selena Gomez isn’t with Justin for his fame Selena loves Justin and she isn’t like that Justin doesn’t win her back becuz of his fame. They are the cutest couple and there perfect for each other the love those two have is real love and I’m glad they are back together I have been a fan of Justin since he first posted his video on YouTube when he was 13 and I will always believe in him no matter what happens I’m also a fan of Selena and if u guys wanna know the truth then don’t believe anything u here on tv or read in magazines unless u here it from Selena or Justin then dnt believe fans keep believing in Justin and dnt let anyone tell u not to and Selena as well so that’s all I got to say lol bye Allie _ lovebelieber @ yahoo . Com

Jane Ola 9

Posted at 11:04 AM on December 30, 2012

Dear Justin Bieber why did you promise Selena Gomez just she cheat on you whit Nick Jonas , why did you not break up whit her , do you just wanna getting merry Selena gomez . Dear Selena Gomez why did you cheat on Justin Bieber whit Nick Jonas , how couch you !

maya beterry

Posted at 6:02 PM on December 30, 2012

are you jealous, leave them alone

Unknown :3

Posted at 6:38 PM on December 30, 2012

What? Really?
First of all, Fix your spelling “How couch you” is spelled like this “How could you”
and “whit” is spelled like this, “with”

And second of all , Selena didn’t cheat on Nick Jonas. You got it all wrong, Justin was hanging out with Nick. NOBODY CHEATED ON ANYONE.

Please learn to spell.

Sincerely,
Unknown.

Jane Ola 9

Posted at 8:52 AM on December 30, 2012

wow is this true ?

Nelly

Posted at 8:15 AM on December 30, 2012

lol people this is HOLLYWOOD LIFE SITE.FAN FICTION SITE.stop believing what this site says.they’re BS and they MADE STUFF UP not only about Selena and Justin.but any celebrity on this site.lol at anyone trusting this site.

leave Selena and Justin alone.that’s all what I’m going to say

Yu Lee

Posted at 7:04 AM on December 30, 2012

HOLLYWOOD LIFE is full of twisted lies – dont ever read this stuff again !!! Go to “GOSSIP COP” instead to find the truth about Justin & Selena!

JUSTIN AND SELENA LOVER

Posted at 6:55 AM on December 30, 2012

ARE THEY REALY BACK TOGETHER?!?!?!?!

maya beterry

Posted at 6:04 PM on December 30, 2012

yes why not i’m so happy for them

Yu Lee

Posted at 6:33 AM on December 30, 2012

“I WONT LET U DOWN” was tweeted to fans – nothing to do with Selena – this whole article is nonsense & u know that u stirrer!

michelle

Posted at 2:05 AM on December 30, 2012

If you’re following Justin on Twitter, you’d know that the tweet had no references to Selena. I do love them as a couple, but the media seriously has to stop twisting their words to get more popularity. That is a a real tweet, but right before Justin tweeted that out, he was talking about his new acoustic album. Almost everytime he tweets about the album, he has said won’t let you down, only this time ot was in a seperate tweet. Don’t believe everything from the media.

ilovejustinebieberdoe941254

Posted at 2:30 AM on December 30, 2012

^ TRUEE! i swearr man , they twist thingss around &’ they act like Justins the bad one. lmao kuss hes not. i love Justin Bieber. cx <33 proudly a belieber<3

ThEliteCommando AKA TEC

Posted at 1:43 AM on December 30, 2012

Looking at him fail makes me want to laugh (MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA)

Zoe

Posted at 12:22 AM on December 30, 2012

Justin plzzzz don’t let selena down she already has been through enough so plzzzzzzz let 2013 be better for u guys and one day u will get married if u truly luvv her then act like it she gave u so many chances plzzz don’t let her down I’m a jelena fan and I hope 2013 is brighter and bigger for u guys and that it luvv and make it work out plzzz 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

ilovejustinebieberdoe941254

Posted at 2:32 AM on December 30, 2012

oh shutup. -.- i understand the thing widt the model &’ why selena had the right to be upset but for him hanging out widt Nick , she had no reason at all to break up widt him. POINT BLANK! so stop making it seem like hes the bad one. SELENA DOSENT KNOE WHAT SHE WANTS AND THATS THE TRUTH..

maya beterry

Posted at 6:06 PM on December 30, 2012

yes you right

Shameme Adams

Posted at 12:04 AM on December 30, 2012

We don’t know that tweet was for Selena, he speaks like that all the time to us Beliebers!!. But agree with Danielle 100%, he already treats her like a Goddess! and is much more into her than she’s into him. Anyway peeps, whoever it was for!, please help here. My name is Shameme Adams and I am a sick girl who dreams before she dies of seeing Justin Bieber in person. Support my Facebook group ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!. #BELIEVE #NEVERSAYNEVER

Sandra and catherine

Posted at 2:03 AM on December 30, 2012

hello my name is Sandra and Catherine and we or a big fan and we luv u

Danielle

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 29, 2012

That tweet was for his beliebers! How can he treat her any better. He treats her likes she’s a goddess! OMB!

Shameme Adams

Posted at 12:04 AM on December 30, 2012

VERY true sweetie, please join my group!. x

ilovejustinebieberdoe941254

Posted at 2:33 AM on December 30, 2012

TRUE! all these people actig like hes the bad one. -.- he isnt. PROUDLY A BELIEBER &’ FOREVER> CX <3

mira n!

Posted at 11:15 PM on December 29, 2012

sorry i meant if i was selena, im from new england i forget my k’s alot i meant think instead if thin

mira n!

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 29, 2012

i thin they should just be over if i was with bieber i would feel tired and not my self with him. i know nobody asked me to say this or give my opinion on what they should do. but they both need to move on,or find someone else. thats hard for me to say cuz i would be crazy over jelena. and when they broke up i cried a little bit.i thin they should break up and be friends. but dont listen to me. Stay strong jelena and hope for the best!

Hanne

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 29, 2012

this article was the last drop for me! from now one i’m not believing anything you say cause the tweet was 100 % sure to us beliebers

Swiftie

Posted at 8:28 AM on December 31, 2012

Ya it was for believers and secondly I give them til October 2013 max and you will see them move on im sorry but I don’t see that spark I see with true couples
They just don’t bring out the best in each other they just weigh themselves down so ya they don’t really who that much appreciation other couples do no matter how much they try this relationship has to end it’s really unhealthy
Remember when before a gossip website (reliable) (can’t remember what it’s name is) said “they want their fans to think their relationship is a fairy tale but its not” that actually is saying no matter how the fans see it what go on in that relationship is not soo perfect
You just have to remind yourselves just because they are famous doesnt mean they are the perfect couple
They prevent themselves from dating their true love by dating people in the business so I would say its bat to know ppl outside ppl who aren’t A star celebrities and ty normal everyday ppl just so they get to now who they are and what they want and then they should go for a serious relationship not now!
So basically they need to expand their horizons, explore the old and its possibilities.

Xoxo The Queen Of True Love💖

Elyse

Posted at 10:32 PM on December 29, 2012

I believe Justin alway he is not a liar he is not that kinda guy that one reason why I love him I no if Justin told a lie he would not feel good inside Justin is a good porson he loves his us belieber’s so much I think he is the only guy that follows his fans on Twitter that’s pretty awesome and I now that Justin loves Selena to much to let her slip out of his hands
So anyway I believe Justin :)
I love u Justin!!!! Belieber or die