Justin Bieber Promises Selena Gomez: I Won’t Let You Down

Sat, December 29, 2012 3:44pm EDT by 74 Comments
Justin Bieber Wont Let You Down
Instagram, FameFlynet

angel

Posted at 10:26 PM on December 29, 2012

Even if it was for his fans, its still adorable… I’m a fan of both of them. They r a cute couple whether u guys like it or not. But hl, check ur facts b4 putting em on here.

khat31

Posted at 9:46 PM on December 29, 2012

OMG this website is stupid, why in the world would he say that, all it would is make there conflict public but them admitting to it. I i’m not a beleiber but I do follow justin on Twitter, and ALL his tweets are directed to his fans whoever wrote this article is really stupid.

neutralroads

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 29, 2012

That tweet was not directed to Selena..It was toward his beliebers. All lies you need to be checked upon is on your site. I think you should review them. ‘Nuff said. Peace.

stephanie

Posted at 8:56 PM on December 29, 2012

That tweet wasnt made for selena. Why would he let her down? And why would he tweet about it if it was about seleeeennnnuuurrrrr. So…

Taylor

Posted at 8:49 PM on December 29, 2012

Hollywoodlife is complete bs
They lie about pretty much everything

Penny

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 29, 2012

You idiots, that tweet was directed at his beliebers, not selena gomez. Hollywoodlife is a bunch of bs.

jelena

Posted at 7:45 PM on December 29, 2012

I have to u haters on jelena back of or somthing bad will happen to u I do not like to be tested and I know that was for u guys but don’t post mean comments and if ur a real belieber u would see how happy he is with selena so if u don’t like them ur not a reql belieber and idon’t care if u hate me I don’t like jenni ur not a beilieber ur fake and thqt belieber girl ur fake 2 so if u don’t like jelena ur not a real belieber

danii

Posted at 6:22 PM on December 29, 2012

suggestions to all readers go to gossipcop hl is bs lol

Ladybluejaysgirlfriend

Posted at 9:44 PM on December 29, 2012

I second you on that. I hightly doubt they broke up for a second time like this site said they did. plus when the editer want them to break up not a smart place to come. I always check selena gomez they alway tweet her when they make up a stories to get her all upset and break up with him. but THEY OTHER PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD YOU CAN GO AFTER THEIR HOLLYWOOD LIFE I AM OUT.

Bri

Posted at 6:05 PM on December 29, 2012

I’m happy Justin is making up for all the pain he’s caused Selena and he’s doing everything a loving and caring boyfriend should do. He really cares about Selena and he wants to make it up to her because these past few months have been hard on because how much their relationship when downhill. Also for everyone who thinks its a publicity stunt it’s not Justin truly loves Selena and he trying to make up for what he did wrong. In my opinion he was trying to lose her he just made the wrong choices.

Kristyana nance

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 29, 2012

ACUALLY HOLLYWOODLIFE HE SAID THAT TOO ONE OF HIS FANS BECAUSE I READ IT ON TWITTER……SOOO STOP YOUR BS!!😒😒

Jenni

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 29, 2012

All i know is that justin probably wrote that tweet for us beliebers not for selena -.-

wade cunzilla

Posted at 5:28 PM on December 29, 2012

i think justin and seleana should stay togetheir justin means what he says

Jenni

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 29, 2012

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should just break up because i mean come on i don’t want to keep on going on google and seeing news just for them everysingle time its just so annoying like break up already!

Hanne

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 29, 2012

i know 100% that this tweet was for his beliebers! can’t you stop with all this drama? not all justin does is ment for selena

truth teller

Posted at 5:19 PM on December 29, 2012

How come evrything he tweet’s is about her?

razia

Posted at 8:48 PM on December 29, 2012

That tweet was actually for his fans not selena.

eliana

Posted at 5:08 PM on December 29, 2012

I do believe in him if he is taking his time to tell her that he loves her. I am a fan of both Selena & Justin. When I heard that they were going out I was happy. Hope they get back together

mirelaFavesForever

Posted at 5:02 PM on December 29, 2012

Not all sources are resourceful HollywoodLife… It could be about anything. If I were a singer, I could’ve written two more extra songs just because… You NEED to get your story straightened out a little more HL..

belieber

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 29, 2012

how do you know that the tweet wasn’t for beliebers. Not every tweet he says is for Selena. He was tweeting a couple of days ago that he wont let us down for his new album.

belieber1D

Posted at 4:33 PM on December 29, 2012

how do you know its about Selena. What if its for his beliebers. Ask first, but I think its for his beliebers.

belieber

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 29, 2012

THANK YOU!!!!!

melsmiths

Posted at 4:24 PM on December 29, 2012

Oh and I would like to no where you get your ‘insiders’ from its not like anyone on Justin’s team is gonna tell you guys

Mel

Posted at 4:22 PM on December 29, 2012

How do you no its about Selena Hollywood Life you just like to make up stories it could be for his Beliebers about his new album not everything Justin writes its about Selena I new as soon as Justin tweeted that you guys from HollyWood Life would say its about Selena.

clitt

Posted at 4:18 PM on December 29, 2012

WHO IS WILLING ENOUGH TO PLEASE HIS MOTHER?
………….jack “The Dildo”?

the most awesome person in the world

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 29, 2012

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! can this site give Justin a break?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He tweeted that after telling his beliebers about his Believe acoustic album. he says he wont US down NOT Selena. like seriously, every single thing that he does, doesn’t revolve around her. give him a break. she’s not his entire life……

Jenny

Posted at 3:59 PM on December 29, 2012

I just hope they can be happy, watever happens, happens for a reason

LEILAHUA

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 29, 2012

AWW, SUCH A CUTE COUPLE, VERY SWEET COUPLE, JUSTIN IS VERY SWEET ON SELENA.

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 29, 2012

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.