Justin Bieber Promises Selena Gomez: I Won’t Let You Down

julia

Posted at 7:26 PM on February 26, 2013

Great new justin Bieber website:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

gemma lorrz

Posted at 1:07 PM on February 9, 2013

Jelena should get back together deffinately

M

Posted at 2:39 PM on January 26, 2013

I meant Jelena lol. Ooopppps

M

Posted at 2:37 PM on January 26, 2013

Selena needs to give him one more chance! He adores her I mean she truly is his whole life. They just belong together forever not matter who or what tries to break them apart. Selena give him one more chance see what happens but tell him this is it no more after this. We love Jelena so please one more chance for Jeleba❤

Ashley

Posted at 10:11 PM on January 14, 2013

I want Selena Gomez and Justin bieber to go out again there the best couples ever everybody thinks that so Selena Gomez and Justin bieber listen to the people that do care !!!!!!!!!

Charlie

Posted at 10:14 AM on January 16, 2013

i dont she just doing this to make justin jealous

PRINCESS BELIEBER

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 3, 2013

I agree with Belieber because if Justin dated a Belieber he would be supported at all times,not just when he sold a lot of records or something…This really isn’t healthy for Justin because when he wants a girl too Really like him and they don’t like him he is just going too go back too Selena and that isn’t healthy…i want the best for Justin because i love him.When i see him sad or mad or frustrated my heart melts because as a belieber we want the best for Justin-Just like the directioners wants the best for 1D,we want the best for Justin.We as beliebers want this too figured out not just forus but for Justin! <3

Belieber

Posted at 9:47 AM on January 3, 2013

I think that he wont let selena go away. He will fight for her till the bitter end. I am a belieber, and if you listen to all the songs on believe most of the tracks is about her. It is hard for them to grow up and date in their posision. Both of them is hardly working and travveling around the world. the papz is following every step they take and sees everything. But if they fight as much as the rumors is saying they should end the relationship or take a loooong vacay. If justin took a long break i would be broken. Because he is soon turning back to norway. But if the rumors is real, i think they should go to each other and end the relationship, I think that a Belieber should date justin, because we see a lot of things that other people sees, we can see it inside out. And it breaks my heart totally when I see him sad. For godness, please figure it out <3
much love

Lilly

Posted at 10:47 AM on January 3, 2013

im a belieber too but i think this relationship is hurting him more then healing him. he is trying so hard and Selena couldn’t care less, it’s disappointing to see him putting so much time and effort in her and she is ignoring him. yeah, she’s flattered but why? i mean she isn’t ever with him. that is just my opinion but i want them to figure it out. & soon