Harry Styles At Heathrow Airport — Flying To Taylor Swift?

Sat, December 29, 2012 1:31pm EDT by 20 Comments
Harry Styles Heathrow Airport
Twitter, FameFlynet

mara :) :):)

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 18, 2013

Swift is my worst nightmare Buttttttt I loooooooove Harry

Niki Directioner (@Ned_Direction)

Posted at 7:36 AM on January 11, 2013

Hate SWIFT BUT LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE Harry….I hate Taylor because she stole my boy !!!!!!And for THIS REASON I always cry….’cause his my life

Jane Ola 9

Posted at 9:03 AM on December 30, 2012

wow are harry and Taylor Swift dating ?

QueenKayC (KayC.M*)

Posted at 2:51 AM on December 30, 2012

ncoooh they both so very cute! Gotta love ‘em. . .

lana

Posted at 2:08 AM on December 30, 2012

i hope NO …!

Tonilyn Crisolo (@TonilynCrisolo1)

Posted at 1:20 AM on December 30, 2012

I’m not taylor’s hater nor fan & I’m a directioner But I don’t ship Haylor :/ [no offence]

Summer Rockier

Posted at 12:56 AM on December 30, 2012

people might had took a pic of them when they do see them out eating dinner or having luch

skyler chrestensen

Posted at 10:48 PM on December 29, 2012

I hope they share a sexy kiss,it would be reamantice and cool to see they together again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

angel

Posted at 10:52 PM on December 29, 2012

That would be so cute! I love them.

angel

Posted at 10:38 PM on December 29, 2012

Why do u guys have 2 be like this? Can’t u be happy 4 em? I mean, Taylor is beautiful and Harry is hot. What’s so bad about them dating? I think they’d be really cute 2gether. Stop h8in!!! Let em be happy, if it doesn’t work then atleast they tried. Its not like any of ur evr gonna d8 Harry, so back off! If Harry or Taylor read this, go 4 it. Don’t worry what everybody thinks. But seriousally, don’t mess up 1D if it comes 2 it. Love u guys!

Maci

Posted at 12:51 AM on January 21, 2013

First off all Proper grammar please and also I love Taylor but still I don’t really think they should have tried I mean Taylor has dated a lot of guys and then right after turned their relationship into a song. I am a swiftie and a directioner I love both of them just not together. Plus what does their cuteness have to do with anything

whatever

Posted at 5:37 PM on December 29, 2012

Let them enjoy themselves while it lasts. What’s the use of being nasty and bitter? They are young, they are happy, and the future is uncertain enough as it is that they don’t need added pressure and quick judgement from the fans.

The band is not about to split at all, the fans need to stop believing in all the gossip.

lilgrandma

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 29, 2012

I’m so happy for them!! pretty soon thoses boys will grow up and then what! So they young and trying it out first and good for them!! Everybody who been in love is blind for awhile and everything is so beautiful!! they know she sing song about them but they still go for her:) WTG!!!

Gabrielle

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 29, 2012

I think Taylor is tearing Harry away from the band
And Taylor is to old for him just go away Taylor swift
Harry dosent need you .

I love Taylor swifts music and I love one direction but
Taylor and Harry are just not ment to be and the rest
Of one direction mite like her a bit but somewhere in
There they don’t like her at all!!! :):):):):)

Katlyn

Posted at 4:57 PM on December 29, 2012

taylor swift is a man stealer. She doesn’t know what she wants and shes just trying to make everyone she knows jealous and show everyone that she can have harry all to herself. They will break up because they are both going to very busy and they wont have to smooch and do other things with each other. I feel very sorry why he has to be with her. She is soo stupid and will write millions of songs why he hurt her and thats all she wants is to have a boy so she can make a record and sorry it has to be harry.

Niki Directioner (@Ned_Direction)

Posted at 7:45 AM on January 11, 2013

I think you’re right and when harry (maybe) read this I want him to know THAT I LOVE YOU N’ I can tell that you’re my LIFE!!!:):)N I always cry when I know that Harry have Taylor for his Girlfriend……And Swift is STUPID BICTH!!!

Molly

Posted at 4:46 PM on December 29, 2012

Why can’t be anyone else….

sarah

Posted at 4:32 PM on December 29, 2012

I wish he’s going to NYC to kiss Zayn , that’s what I’m hoping for !!

Anita

Posted at 4:09 PM on December 29, 2012

Taylor swift is a desperate maniac who doesn’t know what she wants. she is gonna be heartbroken very soon and write a new song about how Harry wasn’t right for her. I don’t blame Harry he is 4,5 or 6 years younger than her.

periwinkle

Posted at 2:11 AM on December 30, 2012

taylor thank you for all you boyfriend but you know what right now nobody is like you because you are going to separate one direction now you hurt you dikes fans harry listen to you’re friends because if they tell you something believe in them