Taylor Swift: Take Things Slow With Harry Styles

Fri, December 28, 2012 9:03pm EST by 32 Comments
Taylor Swift Harry Styles Relationship
FameFlynet

A new report indicates that Harry and Taylor are so in love that it wouldn’t be surprising if they got married soon! If Taylor’s so in love, she needs to take things slow and not let her relationship burn itself out! Do you agree?

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are really escalating their relationship this time around. The pair have been nearly inseparable since reuniting back in November, and a new report in Us Weekly says that the pair are so in love that a source wouldn’t be surprised if they got married soon! While it’s great that Harry and Taylor are so happy with each other, I’m worried that this could be another case of history repeating for Taylor. If she doesn’t slow it down, I think she could risk losing Harry!

The source tells Us Weekly that Harry is “totally in love” and that “I can see them getting married in a week, just going for it.” Taylor, you and Harry are too young for this! It’s wonderful that you two have found each other and are getting along so well, but it’s way too early for thoughts of marriage!

Taylor, your track record with relationships illustrates a girl who falls too hard, too fast and burns through all the passion much too quickly. Don’t let this happen with Harry! This relationship could be the one that lasts for you, but it won’t if you and Harry move too fast.

Enjoy the fact that you’re both young, attractive, and successful — just have fun! There is plenty of time for marriage and settling down in such a serious fashion. Spend these early years dating each other and really ensuring this is the right relationship for you both. You don’t want to do something you both will regret — and marriage, even the talk of it, could be a big regret!

Do you think Taylor needs to slow things down with Harry, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More Taylor Swift and Harry Styles News:

1. Taylor Swift To Buy UK Home To Be Closer To Harry Styles — Report
  2. Harry Styles Meets Taylor Swift’s Mom — Pic
  3. Harry Styles Overwhelmed With Taylor Swift Relationship — Report

Emani

Posted at 2:55 AM on January 5, 2013

I am a really big directioner and at first I hated “Haylor” but now I have realized that Harry might really love Taylor and vice versa. There is nothing a directioner or a swiftie can do to change each others feelings about one another. But Taylor I would advise you to take it really slow like a girl who is really in love, because otherwise it makes it seem like you’re afraid you are going to loose his love and that makes you come off as hungry for love. I am not going to be a hater anymore because that means while I am hating on their relationship their loving each other with all their hearts and who am I to judge? Who are you to judge? If they don’t last as a couple I probably will jump for joy making me somewhat a hypocrite, but if they do last I will be in my room silently cheering them on praying that they still love each other. Either way I will still be cheering on my 5 guys (Harry especially) because that is what they want their directioners to do. Love you Hazza!!!!!!!! P.S. if you ever need Taylor to slow down, tell her so you nor her loose your beautiful minds… :D

Quinn

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 1, 2013

True,no one likes them together.Harry himself said he is overwhelmed by the relationship and he is so right,he deserves more than a nasty song written by Taylor

Kaitlyn

Posted at 12:20 AM on December 31, 2012

They should just end things. No one likes them together. Soon enough, not even Taylor will. She’ll write a new single about how much she hates Harry. And Harry deserves much better than that.

UNKNOWN

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 3, 2013

IKR! I really think that they should be over really soon!

brittany

Posted at 5:43 PM on December 29, 2012

Taylor always goes too fast in relationships no matter what anyone says to her.
And am I the only one noticing that they have the same pair of jeans on…?

Kyla

Posted at 6:30 PM on January 2, 2013

im sorry nobody? I do cuz their happy together if you like Harry or Taylor why won’t you let them be happy? Geez!

Haileelove1d

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 29, 2012

They neento slow down or better yet BREAK UPPPPPPPPPP

Raymond B. Ellie

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 29, 2012

As a case and point a dude is going away for sometime lets say six or seven years and he tells his old lady yhat hopefully she doesn’t date to many people or give yhat pussy up while he’s gone because he could understand what it is like to be alone but once they dude gets out and arrives on the doorstep he probaly wants the that to stop and maybe not who but how many was enough to fget her through the nights while he got phone calls and sweet whispers and fantasies.

If the woman doesn’t want to change that rule then the dude might find someone else to be with even if he was hoping to be with her for the longest time then it would be like whispering sweet nothings in your ear but that happens more often then people think

Raymond B. Ellie

Posted at 1:45 PM on December 29, 2012

You girls are writing from a girl or womans perspective woman are fickled things who fall in and out of love at the drop of a dime. To quote Neil Strauss a woman can and well fallout of love you just as fast as she feel in love with you most guys no this so it takes more time for feelings to devolp and see how things devolp.

I personaly don’t think taylor is a whore It’s not like she has a boyfriend or husband that she lying to or betraying or anything of that nature right?

So I am sure she is open and honest with every guy she has ever dated because it’s what she wants out of her laugh.

Heck I rember an interveiw she had about her brother Austin saying there is no right or wrong answer in love what does your heart tell you to do?

The truer answer is the only rules in love are the one’s agreed upon that are in a relationship and thats subject to change in time and situation along with how both the people feel at that particular time.

The Queen Of True Love ❤

Posted at 6:26 AM on December 31, 2012

You have really understood the wonders of true love and so I wish you great happiness in yours
I have fell in love so many times that I have developed and conquered love itself i know the meaning of true love and sometimes people forget it nowadays they have to remember or they will be lost in love they just find the right person becaus they don’t understand the power of love
Personally I think falling in deep nd hard like taylor is the most dangerous yet easiest ,she needs time to discover herself first before getting into love but only true love survives
Don’t try to save a relationship when your heart tells you it’s not worth saving.
I know it’s radiculous to follow your heart but its the only way to truly understand true love and the power it gives
“Understand yourself before getting into love” always remember that.

Xoxo The Queen Of True Love 💖

kiaraaaaaaaaaa

Posted at 1:11 PM on December 29, 2012

Haha, you girls can say what you want about Harry ^_^ you’d never know for sure anyway.
But the proof is in the pudding for Taylor! So hush it up

Jackie

Posted at 12:56 PM on December 29, 2012

Taylor Swift definitely needs to slow things down. First, she’s telling Harry that she wants to have a baby with him and now she’s talking about marriage?? Something tells me this will all go downhill if she keeps this up.

Lizzie.

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 29, 2012

Taylor doesn’t need to be with Harry! he’s just a womanizer!

mia

Posted at 2:55 PM on December 29, 2012

Um NO HE’S NOT!!!! Harry has RESPECT for women. You don’t like huh him??

emma

Posted at 9:08 AM on December 30, 2012

Taylor is crazy. He will use Harry to make new songs. She sucks. She came from a break up! Taylor ENOUGH! Don’t like you no more. You’re obsessed with boys. Harry, go away from her !!

Kaitlyn

Posted at 12:22 AM on December 31, 2012

You obvs are a Swiftie. Aren’t you. Get your facts straight before you talk about one of my boys like that. Kay?

karen

Posted at 11:37 AM on December 29, 2012

get married so it will be the end of your careers.go ahead harry and taylor.

Kira Imani

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 29, 2012

Like come on, if they get married I’ll will like be so upset, so angry I ipunched my wall.there relationship won’t even last at least a year.and I hate her.I’ll shot myself if I have too.

allen

Posted at 10:46 AM on December 29, 2012

Get marrie now then divorce after 1month.then epic songs for her next album

me:P

Posted at 8:26 AM on December 29, 2012

next break-up song will be called”wrong direction”
JK((:

Mina Roquelle

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 29, 2012

LOL

Swiftie

Posted at 6:30 AM on December 31, 2012

Lol I hope can wait for her next album in 2013 all about harry so cool can’t wait i bet she will win sooo many Grammys for that album lol can’t wait ill make sure to buy it straight away lols

Carnation

Posted at 5:04 AM on December 29, 2012

This relationship won’t even last. She will end up breaking his heart and writing a break up song. I give till the middle of January then it will be over.

Kira Imani

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 29, 2012

I know right, then after when her new song album comes out, it will all be about crying, sobbing and breakups

Cfgbmhg

Posted at 3:21 AM on December 29, 2012

I think people should leave people’s relationship alone. First of all you’ve never met Taylor, secondly she date six guys in five years(2008-2012) a lot right? She’s such a whore … Comeon Harry has had a lot of relationships too. Just think, for the next eight months Harry and Taylor are going to be on tour, why not spend time with each other? THEY’RE A COUPLE FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

Madi

Posted at 1:30 AM on December 29, 2012

I hate her sooooo much & she needs to back off. She goes through men like a pot head goes through a bag of weed. Harry does not need that slut breaking his heart. She JUST got out of a relationship & is already on to another… Point is, she needs to take a break with all the guys (especially Harry) & focus on her career instead of breaking guys hearts.. #SorryNotSorry

hasna

Posted at 8:00 AM on December 29, 2012

OMG you’re right!!She use harry him for money

Connecticut Sam

Posted at 12:12 AM on December 29, 2012

I agree with Lacy. No way, do these fools want to get marry to each other or to other fools.

Hsiw

Posted at 10:34 PM on December 28, 2012

Sorry but i’d shoot someone if he really did marry her…like wtf

Stupidreplytoastupidstatement

Posted at 11:19 AM on December 29, 2012

Please sit calmly with your hands flat on the tableaux in plain sight. The Police will be along shortly.

Lacy

Posted at 10:02 PM on December 28, 2012

Anyone here think this relationship will last past February or March when they both go on long tours? I think not.

UNKNOWN