Kristen Stewart: I Hate Reading About My Love Life

Fri, December 28, 2012 9:25pm EST by 44 Comments
Kristen Stewart Love Life
FameFlynet

Kristen says she doesn’t pick up tabloid magazines and read about her personal love life and says much of the stuff written about her is ‘disjointed’ and ‘completely depressing.’ Keep reading for details!

Following her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders, Kristen Stewart absolutely hates reading about herself, specifically her love life, as the 22-year-old actress says people don’t know who she is as a person and adds that she refuses to talk about her relationship status with Robert Pattinson.

“It’s the most disjointed, uninformed, and completely unsatisfying and completely depressing,” Kristen says in an interview with USA Today, referring to what some tabloid magazines write about her and her love life with Rob. “They don’t write about my personal life. You know what I mean? The same exact thing about being able to choose your path and your career — you don’t step outside your life and look at it like you’re someone else.

Kristen also adds that she hasn’t gone Hollywood and that she’s the exact same person she was before she was thrown into the spotlight and became a celebrity.

“I have the same friends I’ve had for years and years. I make new friends (too),” she explains. “I’m a really good judge of character. I know who I like, and I know who I don’t like, almost to a fault.”

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Kristen has to be elated that 2012 is coming to an end as she believes people still make fun of her for the indiscretion even after she publicly apologized to Rob and the two seem to have picked up their relationship as if nothing ever happened.

“I feel like I’m in the sixth grade, and everyone in the room is laughing at me,” Kristen says. “Some people can come into a room and say hello to everyone, and it’s fine. I’m not that person. I don’t think I’m very approachable.”

Do you think it’s a good idea that Kristen doesn’t read about herself in the tabloids, HollywoodLifers?

– Eric Ray

Click here for more K-Stew news:

1. Kristen Stewart: Why It’s Hard To Date Robert Pattinson
  2. Kristen Stewart’s Top 2012 Beauty Looks: Pick Your Fave
  3. Kristen Stewart Spotted At Airport — Is She Headed To London?

sisi south africa

Posted at 11:39 AM on December 30, 2012

@aussie lady I dont agree with you . Sorry! kristen was NOT taken advantage of by Rup and why would liberty set her up? THIS IS STARTING TO GET REDICULOUS. As long as you keep denying her part in this then you are fueling all the critisism ( critisism that is due to her by the way) even more. Kristen has not denied cheating or sued any one for defaming her character she is just her normal arrogant and ignorant self and shows no remorse what so ever. Rob took her back he is going to deal with her STUPIDITY again one day ie if they are together at all as lovers ,because the EASE that Rob has forgiven her is a bit suspicious to me its either he doesnt care who she sleeps with and they were not a couple, or he is in a serious PR plot that will unravel its self one day but hearts dont just heal easy because you love someone they heal harder and take longer because of that…my opinion!

cold

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 30, 2012

Hey HL got the hint, stop writing about that skank

Jane Ola 9

Posted at 8:53 AM on December 30, 2012

why kristen

Aussie lady

Posted at 6:57 AM on December 30, 2012

For all you people on here who blame Kristen for her part in the Sleazeball incident. She was set up by Liberty Ross. Who had the photos 2 weeks before they were printed in US WEEKLY. US WEEKLY has also said that they were informed by a female caller where to find both Rupert and Kristen and what time. That’s when they sent a photographer to get the photos who was lying in wait for both Rupert and Kristen. If you check out the photos Rupert was looking directly into the camera and he seemed to know where the photographer was. Also if you look at the photos of the other place where Kristen and the sleazeball went the sleazeball was on his phone and Kristen was standing over by her car which was on the other side of the road. He and his stupid wife are 100% to blame for the photos because the story goes that she indeed did give the information to US WEEKLY because a friend she confided in told another magazine. She wanted to get back a Kristen and this was the best way to do it. So instead of speaking to Kristen first about the photos she decided to call US WEEKLY and give them the details where to find both Kristen and the sleazeball because she had set it all up with the sleazeball. She didn’t have to do that but she did and now she got her 10 seconds of fame. Rupert was 100% to blame and people should stop blaming Kristen. The sleazeball should have know better because he was her boss and he was an unknown before SWATH and he over step the line. It seems you people agree with what he has done to Kristen and are on his side. I really can’t believe you people are that stupid, but apparently you are. Don’t blame the sleazeball and his stupid moronic wife lets all blame Kristen because she is famous. Why the hell don’t you leave Kristen alone and put the blame squarely where it belongs on the Sleazeball. This is now old news so LET IT GO YOU STUPID PATHETIC PEOPLE. I will always blame the sleazeball because he is stupid and sleazy. He looks sleazy to with greasy hair and that sleazy look just looking at him makes my skin crawl. He belongs in he gutter. But you people all seem to praise him for what he has done. But you also know that if Liberty had fixed her marriage problem which she knew she had he probably wouldn’t have done it but he did in the first place but he did. SO LEAVE KRISTEN ALONE. I will always defend her because she is a lovely girl who was taken advantage of. The sleazeball didn’t care as he apparently told Rob when Rob apparently spoke to him as the story goes. He apparently also said that Kristen meant nothing to him and it was a mistake and he would never make that mistake again. The only way he won’t make that mistake again is for him to never direct another movie again ever. But the big wigs in Hollywood are all males and they don’t care what he has done either. But if I was an actress I would refuse to work with such a sleazeball. They should send him back to England where he belongs. There are lots of cheaters in America just watch the Show called cheaters and you will all see. You people are all hypocrites. Kristen should hold her head high and not give a damn what you people think about her. Rob has made his decision and he should be respected for it. He loves her and this is what makes him happy, so be happy for him . I hope they both have a very happy 2013 together.

cold

Posted at 10:03 AM on December 30, 2012

you put the blame on Liberty , you are a lowlife like Screw..shame on you

Bede Timea

Posted at 5:20 AM on December 30, 2012

Hello. I am Bede Timea. I love you.

Patricia

Posted at 4:20 PM on December 29, 2012

Yes, I think it is a good thing she doesn’t read the tabloids because most of the information in them are made up lies about her and Robert. Robert has said that those who believe in what the media is writing about them as true are making themselves stupid for it is all lies. Kristen has also over the years before the incident happened has said that the media does not print the truth or even know the truth about their lives. Bonnie, I wish you and your reporters would stop making up negative gossip about her and Rob to get hits and spread more rumors. A lot of your readers are getting tired of seeing in every article the mention of Kristen and the incident. Can’t you let it go and move on like the other media sources have? It is becoming a real turn off for readers who come here to read articles about more present things that are going on which might have a grain of truth about them. Bonnie,you and your reporters seem to only want to bring up the negative past which makes me think you don’t have anything you can print about the present actions of these two like other real media sources have who have moved on from the incident talk..

Catherine

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 29, 2012

Getting sick of these kind of gossip-bashing Robsten articles and the stupid comments beneath them? Still dealing with unwanted internal static from your stubborn Twilight obsession? Wanna know why some OLDER Twihards are more nuts than younger ones? Now there’s HELP for unraveling Twilight obsessions!! Search: for blogspot called explaintwilightbreakingdawnending or click on the link in my profile!!

Enough of this

Posted at 12:12 PM on December 29, 2012

Except that she does talk about it. Remember when she told an interviewer her bf likes to lick her armpits? That’s not talking about your love life? This girl is such a hypocrite and a phony. Shame all you stans can’t realize that.

NONNIE

Posted at 10:17 AM on December 29, 2012

I don’t get it, that after 6 months the tabloits and Kristen’s haters are still talking about IT.
Let it go, Kristen did, Rob did. Bet she just wanted to get a good F@#$, since she don’t get it from Rob that often……he is too busy @##@# GUYS……… SHE IS JUST HIS BEARD SO HIS CAREER IS NOT RUINED!

Jenny

Posted at 10:01 AM on December 29, 2012

I really do want to like this girl, she was awesome in Speak and some other films, but damn, every time she opens her mouth something really dumb pops out. She seems both completely self-absorbed and completely clueless at the same time. She really should take a long break from Hollywood and go to college and educate herself and become a little more aware, of herself and the rest of the world. I also wonder how smoking “exotic” her whole adolescense has affected her IQ? Saw some recent study that it can knock up to 8 points off a teenagers IQ if they smoke during their teens. If you’re of average intelligence, 8 points is a lot.

AQnn

Posted at 9:40 AM on December 29, 2012

who carres

Emma

Posted at 9:18 AM on December 29, 2012

To be honest to all that say kristen didn’t know what she was doing plz, my 10 yr old sister would know cheating on someone is wrong, kristen knew very perfectly what she was doing, and She was going to hurt a lot of ppl during the process. But now that this is over I mean ppl are intetitled to their own opinion but I mean I think this hateful and spiteful comments from media and the ppl who dont really like her should stop, we ppl hv never met this girl have never made a friendship with her, so we really dont know the real kristen! We shouldn’t judge a person on one terrible mistake they’ve, and kristen doesn’t have to prove her good side to ppl, she only has to prove it to herself.

julieynwa

Posted at 6:40 AM on December 29, 2012

I’m really glad she’s stopped reading the crap that’s been written about herself. So let me say this, there’s only one person who is winning n that is Kristen. She doesn’t care what people are saying so Good for you Kristen Stewart n hope you n Rob have an Awesome !!!!2013 Together

:0)

Posted at 5:32 AM on December 29, 2012

Did not mean to insult, but I always really feel that it has a psychological problem

I.say

Posted at 4:26 AM on December 29, 2012

It would be good if she wouldn’t, but if there like a big rumour and interviewers would ask about it she wouldn’t have a clue what they are talking about and what it stands for.

asarewilliam

Posted at 4:14 AM on December 29, 2012

unsubcribe

AQnn

Posted at 9:41 AM on December 29, 2012

good for you,me too ;)

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:57 AM on December 29, 2012

@what will be @chloe I agree she wasnt forced to have an affair SHE IS A GROWN WOMAN . As a matter of fact she is so grown up she befriended Liberty and her kids RIGHT before she K Screwd their father and she did it with a BIG smile on her face and nearly killed Rob with humilliation in the process. NO ONE IS TO BLAME FOR KRISTENS INVOLVEMENT IN THIS EXCEPT HER, NOT ROBERT ,NOT RUPERT. JUST KRISTEN!!! RUPERT SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR HIS PART BEING A FATHER AND A HUSBAND AND CHEATING ,but NOT FOR KRISTENS PART IN IT.

Heidi

Posted at 1:38 AM on December 30, 2012

You,chloe and what have serious anger issues and need a shrink asap! especially you who always bashes her and rants the same thing over and over again, its getting tedious! we know she is at fault she admits it and apologized and still people like you are on every kristen site about her saying the same thing, well! dont read anything on her and comment and your hatefull obsession should subside,they are grown adults who make mistakes, its hollywood something worse than this happens every day, and there is no proof what soever that she slept with him and you saying she did shoes what a hypocrite you are by judging someone you dont know behind your angry keyboard!

wayttdelgado

Posted at 4:17 AM on December 30, 2012

@Heidi I think you were writing this to me .And why you people see the so call media. Have a old picture of Kristen Stewart. And take that picture and some printed words. And put it up to a camera.And you want me to say that I have seen Kristen Stewart, live on camera apologizing to some one,No I did not I saw a so call reporter reading soming And telling me that is what Kristen said. I did not ask you to take my words was it . I give you three places that you could find the videos. But if you did not want to look, that is your business, But I do not know why you will call me Hateful for wanting people to know, that they are doing Kristen wrong, I am not the one put the videos and the demonstration out. But I did want to see the truth.

chloe

Posted at 1:44 AM on December 29, 2012

“I know who I like and who I dont like” Come OOON! No wonder her fans are ignorant and arrogant enough to blame other people for her DIRTY BEHAVIOUR she is exactly the same , she knew she liked Rupert thats why she licked his armpits and showed NO remorse that she HURT rob kristen IS NOT A CHILD @rashi she knew exactly what she was doing ITS JUST THAT SHE GOT CAUGHT Rupert is to blame for hurting his family yes…but do NOT blame him for kristens part in this he didnt force her he didnt drag her to meet him ok? She knew she liked him and had an affair with him because of that period.

Nardocchio1

Posted at 9:52 PM on December 29, 2012

Yessss The Bottom Line Is , She Got Caught !!!!! I Know I Keep Repeating Myself , But
Kristen Acts Like This Cool Hippie Chick … In Reality , She Is No Match For Robert
Pattinson !!!!! His Family Knows What She Is All About , and Before Long She Will
Show Her True Colors Again !!!!! Still Think He Should Have Taken The Cheating As A
Sign & Moved On , and Not Look Back !!!!!!!!!!!

apple

Posted at 1:21 AM on December 29, 2012

yeah be hysterical. Theonly thing that should disappear here are misplaced anger and haters. You say she should disappear. Why dont you try removing yourself from these kinds of boards. So you don’t have to see her. Go to a school or something.

What will be will be

Posted at 11:14 PM on December 28, 2012

I find that statement hysterical. She should look in the mirror. How can she be a good judge of character when her own character is lacking? Seriously? She’s just an immature, spoiled, conceited has been. I think the only way the public will forget her “momentary indiscretion” is if she disappears for a few years. Maybe she should go college and take speech and communication so she doesn’t come across so ignorant.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 1:55 AM on December 29, 2012

@What wii be will be- I you would go to Google and asked Google if Kristen Stewart cheating photos fake on HuffPost or Some-Stir And may you would that this cheating affair never happen. If you do what I say. You will see that all this name calling of Kristen, have been wrong. She have a lots of character and mature to put up with, And if will investigate this you will see how wrong you have been I can not believe how you girl can believa story like this Where the media is the one that tellyou every thing you did not see a live video of Kristen or Robert saying any thing.Just the media telling you they say this or that. Every the apology

cold

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 28, 2012

who really cares about that untalented swearing Tramp…she’ll be history by next year, Anna Kendrick , Lawrence , Kunis, Rooney , Portman there are so many real actresses. Her time as a rebellious Teenager is over,

Heidi

Posted at 1:24 AM on December 30, 2012

Teenager? what planet are you from, shes anything but! you wait till 2013 ends then we will talk, this girl is going places and you can take that to the bank, actually, her bank account seems to have made forbes not bad for someone you think cant act!

Woody88

Posted at 10:43 PM on December 28, 2012

Bravo to Kristen for toughing it out after what certainly appears to have been a big mistake. It is hard to admit to yourself that you have made big mistakes, let alone having a bunch of voracious parasites telling you that you did day after day.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:08 PM on December 28, 2012

KUDOS!!!!!

Caroline

Posted at 9:59 PM on December 28, 2012

She has an obsession with leather. Not a fan.

A true fan of kristen and rob

Posted at 9:59 PM on December 28, 2012

You know it’s a shame how people wouldn’t leave this girl alone how many times do she have to apologise to the world you all need to stop asking questions about the affair and just let it go enough is enough all you perfect people that never make a mistake it’s damed shame how his sister is carrying on its his life not dears yes I can understand where she is coming from but still it’s his life to live the tabloids and the media needs to stop writing things about her

Smh

Posted at 9:46 PM on December 28, 2012

It looks like rupert socked her in both her eyes…Smdh. Take that eyeshadow off girl! Thats sleazy. You dont need it. And it makes u look old. Stop the experimenting and trying to find urself. Ur fine.

Rashi

Posted at 9:50 PM on December 28, 2012

yeah she doesn’t look good in this makeup. light makeup is better for her. also, she really needs to stop punishing herself like this. she should ignore them and move on rom it.

A true fan of kristen and rob

Posted at 10:03 PM on December 28, 2012

I agree with you if he wants to leave her he should ahead and do it don’t lead her on she really do love. That guy

Rashi

Posted at 10:07 PM on December 28, 2012

i didn’t mean that. i meant she keeps punishing herself and is letting her depression grow more. i don’t want rob to leave her like that. it needs to stop and move on.

A true fan of kristen and rob

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 28, 2012

Rupert is sleeve ball he did exacyly what he wanted to do ruined her careered

Rashi

Posted at 10:24 PM on December 28, 2012

rob and kristen’s relationship got nearly destroyed because of that rupert sanders which I find him ugly. I hate him. i want his career to end instead of kristen. kristen is young and rupert is old. he should be taught a lesson.