Kristen Stewart: I Felt Like Everyone Made Fun Of Me After Affair

Fri, December 28, 2012 3:22pm EDT by 98 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair
FameFlynet

Vennie Bermudez

Posted at 9:10 PM on January 3, 2013

Whether everyone made fun of her or not, Kristen will have to weather out, fine tune her existence and work really hard without any more distraction/s – such as a Rupert Sanders.

Kristens Evil Twin ( still in shock)

Posted at 11:29 PM on January 3, 2013

@ Vennie Bermudez: I agree,completly. She will have to weather this (crap)storm for a long time to come yet. And with no distractions, she may just do that, but it will be hard for her. This will followher for a long time to come yet :/

Catherine

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 2, 2013

Twilight addictions development and progressions FINALLY explain in DETAIL. If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name. :)

cold

Posted at 1:11 PM on January 2, 2013

you sucked face with a guy who could be your father, everybody makes fun of that

Cat Lauren

Posted at 1:51 PM on January 5, 2013

It been done the other way, look at Di Caprio (older guy-just an example) going with younger chick. Is he being made fun of? NO. Look at how many male stars that are in their 40′s and 50′s that are out with females that are in their 20′s-30′s. Are they being made fun of? NO. Come on people get over it. There are so many other things wrong with the world, like the papz racing down the streets in their cars just to get a stupid picture. Look what happened to the poor guy who wasn’t looking at where he was going in the traffic because he was more interested to see if he got the picture. That’s sad.

blah

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 2, 2013

That’s because they DID Kristen. You have to admit it was comedy.

:p

Posted at 12:21 AM on January 2, 2013

Here is my opinion on all the comments that I have read today:Everybody trying to say that the photos were fake NEWSFLASH they are REAL!!! do you actually think that her pr team would’ve let this go so far if this was fake?? NO!!! No I don’t call her whore or slut because I or neither of you have any clue of why she did it. Did I think that cheating is ok? No!!! And I don’t think any excuse in the world is enough argument to cheat but that’s me and her excuse was pretty good for rob to take her back. People saying that rob made a BIG mistake taking her back well you know what is his life his choice and HIS MISTAKE so why bother to complicate your life his the one that is going to see her face everyday not me!! to the ppl that say that he is whimp because he took her back well he just did what his heart wanted (good or not) bottom line is their buissness and if they can handle it let them be!!
P.s @Kristen evil twin and @anotherlostangelinthecityoflights I really like most of you comments!!

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 2:16 AM on January 2, 2013

@:P
I like your comment(s) too ! Thank you for reading taking the time to read mine :)
And i agree with you. Whatever will be his mistake or success, is his to make.
I wish them well in 2013 :)
And I agree: the pics cheating scandal was real, but it is over now and time to move on :)
Happy New Year, :P !

Rhonda

Posted at 12:36 PM on January 1, 2013

You go Kristen. You are number one out there right now. You don’t have to live in the past even though they want you to. When someone brings up my past; I simply say I don’t know? No one lives there anymore.. I have moved on. And you should too.

Louise

Posted at 9:05 PM on December 31, 2012

I just read where she feels like a 6th grader when she walks into a room. That’s probably because she acts like a 6th grader, and also dresses like one. She’s an actress, can’t she just ACT like a normal person. Most people, when they’re out in public, try to act in a certain way. Its just acting in a mature way. I still say, run Rob run. You have your whole life ahead, don’t get stuck with this problem “person”.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 10:22 AM on December 31, 2012

@Guene For get the affair, It did happen All a Stunt This was a made up story. Where they one side telling you about some one life. Where you did not see one word from the other side,ionWhere you seen a live video. Every words of this story was told by the media. The media never went to the person they were talking about face to face, and ask one question,When they were face to face, They would never say any thing about the so call scandal so they could hear what they were saying If you go back and think. Their was never a time when they would say a word around Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson. Because

Jack Hammer

Posted at 12:57 PM on December 31, 2012

@wayttdelgado, you are such a fool to not see the truth. Your head is buried in the gutter that if you look up all you see is CRAP!

wayttdelgado

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 31, 2012

@Jack Hammer-I think you are the one that is talking like fool,Because I will like to know why you want to have Kristen Stewart to be guilty of this make lie . YouTube say that [ Liberty did it // an insider told ] And it will not be long before every one it. So please why do you believe it, But don`t tell me that Kristen apologize, Because I only saw a so call reporter, reading words of apology. And saying Kristen Stewart said it.

anotherlostangelinthecityoflights

Posted at 5:29 AM on January 1, 2013

wyatt,don’t you think that her pr team would have come out with this so called ‘proof’ by now?
take your head out of your behind already.SHE CHEATED AND GOT CAUGHT.END OF STORY.believe i,don’t believe it.it doesn’t really matter.just
stop trying to covince people that it didn’t happen.because it did.
you are on a very lonely,denial island.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 1, 2013

@ anotherlostangel inthecityoflights: ( whew ! What a name ! lol )
Well said. I agree.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 10:18 AM on December 31, 2012

Guene

Posted at 12:25 AM on December 31, 2012

I think it is time for everyone to forget about the affair, Kristen should forget it and leave it behind, just like I’m doing, I’m so sick of everything we read about her or Rob had to say something, they can’t just leave it behind, it’s over, it’s gone and it’s old hateful news, let it go please, it’s done!!!!! I’m sure it’s painful to have it there in our face everyday and it must be painful for them to!!

Move forward with your lives, it will go away one day, It was a painful mistake, but Rob loved you and forgave you so what more can a girl ask for :O)

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 1, 2013

@Guene: yep,I agree. new Year, now new slate.
HAPPY 2013 !