Justin Bieber: 2 More Songs On New Album — About Selena Gomez?

Fri, December 28, 2012 7:16am EDT by 30 Comments
Justin Bieber Believe Acoustic

Justin tweeted on Dec. 28 that in addition to the original eight tracks on his upcoming ‘Believe’ acoustic album, he wrote and added two more at the last minute — do YOU think they are about his relationship drama with Selena?

Justin Bieber‘s acoustic version of Believe is set to drop January 29, and now there are two more tracks that have been added. “8 wasnt enough. had to write some more new ones. now im putting out 10 SONGS on #BELIEVEacoustic. Im telling u.” Do you think the songs are about his dramatic relationship with Selena Gomez?

Justin’s manager Scooter Braun confirmed, tweeting on Dec. 28, “for those asking yes @justinbieber played guitar on the acoustic album. and yes there r now 10 song not 8 because he wrote 2 new ones 2nite”

He added, “no BS when i say we are all really happy with how #BELIEVEacoustic turned out as it all sounds new and organic. Think u will all love it”

Justin first teased the album on Dec. 21, tweeting, “Merry Christmas time. u can PREORDER :) spread the word. thanks #BELIEVEacoustic.”

Scooter also tweeted on Dec. 21, “the #BELIEVEacoustic is up for preorder. the tone and sound of this album is special. the new song is amazing. enjoy.”

The Expected Track List

1. Boyfriend (Acoustic Version)

2. As Long As You Love Me (Acoustic Version)

3. Beauty And A Beat (Acoustic Version)

4. She Don’t Like The Lights (Acoustic Version)

5. Take You (Acoustic Version)

6. Be Alright (Acoustic Version)

7. All Around The World (Acoustic Version)

8. Track 8 (Acoustic Version)

9. Track 9

10. Track 10

Justin will reportedly release a 3D concert movie in 2013 as well, so next year might be the most exciting yet for the Biebs!

Are you going to buy the album, HollywoodLifers? Do you think the three new songs will be about Selena Gomez?

— Dory Larrabee

More Justin & Selena Gomez News:

1. Selena Gomez Kisses Sexy Man In New Pic — Making Justin Bieber Jealous?
  2. Selena Gomez Dumps Justin Bieber After He Befriends Nick Jonas
  3. Selena Gomez Leaning On BFF Ashley Tisdale After Justin Bieber Breakup

shoppen

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 18, 2014

you are really a just right webmaster. The website loading speed
is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick.

Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a fantastic activity on this subject!

investera

Posted at 12:53 AM on February 14, 2014

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
was good. I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a
famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

imvu free credits

Posted at 11:52 PM on December 15, 2013

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any
problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My website has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or
outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization.
Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen?
I’d really appreciate it.

mp3skullx

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 11, 2013

We are a group of volunteers and starting
a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with useful information to
work on. You’ve performed a formidable activity and our whole neighborhood will likely be thankful to you.

JessicaM.Harris

Posted at 5:31 PM on January 30, 2013

Justin shouldn’t be feeling that way thats just wrong. if i were there i would do anything to make him feel better about that. I know what its like having a heartbroken cuz mine was broken too. it hurts painfully from it. And Justin must know that Selena just needs to be let go of. Justin should be happy and let her go and keep on going. Justin is a great person and more.

Gerry

Posted at 1:41 PM on January 12, 2013

I think it should be Crack 9 and Crack 10 and not Track 9 and 10.

Gerry

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 12, 2013

This is the Bieby new acoustic song to Selena….” I got myself a boyfriend(Lil Twist) now i have to let you go”….”got myself a blackman and I will never never let him go”.

Hanna

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 2, 2013

U guys shouldn’t kepp getting back together, if the first and second time didn’t work than just be separate!!! I think u guys shouldn’t be together, its not because u guys are not good together, its because u guys kepp doing something that makes u guys breakup!!!! Does the fans agree with me, if u do write a comment and say that u Tottally agree with Khloe&Lamar234……. Don’t Kepp Doing This Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber!!!

sheyanne

Posted at 10:54 PM on December 29, 2012

dont go with JUSTIN!

neutralroads

Posted at 9:28 PM on December 29, 2012

Ok HL, why do you care so much? It’s none of your business..He’s singing about his feelings and I think you can’t interfere with feelings. So what if he’s singing about her. It’s his album..

lilmama

Posted at 7:19 PM on December 29, 2012

i think u shouldnt b writing songs about a girl that broke up wit u n dont want u any more so move on he might have cheated

BlackPurple

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 29, 2012

How do you guys at HL now that he wrote a song about selena, when even nobody have listened on it?

Aurbrey

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 29, 2012

WOULDNT IT BE FUNNY IF THEY WERE ABOUT BARBARA!

Selina Kim

Posted at 11:14 AM on December 29, 2012

It’s about Selina trust me,whatever y say about it will never change that!

LEILEA

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 28, 2012

I LOVE SEEING JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER AS A CUTE COUPLE. THERE GOOD TOGETHER. I CAN’T IMAGINE THEM DATING ANYONE ELSE BUT EACH OTHER.

Fahad

Posted at 1:21 PM on December 28, 2012

yes this is what makes a fan of justin
his love for selena <3 ugh

Mackenzie

Posted at 12:09 PM on December 28, 2012

If their about Selena let them be about her if that’s the way he wanted it, each and every one of his songs are GREAT. And if their not about her their not about her but, it don’t matter because, i love all his songs no matter what they are all about because they are just all that AMAZING!! and he is one of my IDOLS and FOREVER WILL BE MY IDOL!! And i will always have your back just like u always have us BELIEBERS backs..I’ve been a BELIEBER from the start and forever will be until the end!! love you and your music always Justin (: FOREVER and ALWAYS!! and you said that you wanted to be REMEMBERED and you always will be by use BELIEBERS because, you were a great inspiration to all us beliebers and we just love you that much!! lots of love(:

Mackenzie

Posted at 12:11 PM on December 28, 2012

i ment you are a Great inspiration to all of us…(: and us not use (: srry

Elyse

Posted at 11:59 AM on December 28, 2012

Yay new songs and new album can’t wait love u Justin!!!!
Oh and I think 1 or 2 songs r about Selena think so don’t no have to wait and see :)

Mackenzie

Posted at 12:13 PM on December 28, 2012

cant wait either!!! their gonna be GREAT!! ♥love you Justin!!♥ (:

Squishy.

Posted at 11:30 AM on December 28, 2012

Omg. Stop making everything about Selena. I love her and everything, but stop making Justin’s songs about her.

david b conway

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 28, 2012

i have to agree here every thing is not about writting songs about there girl friend,s every day , and yes i do love selena gomez , and she did say as well that she does,nt what to be over shadow over justin bieber , and about her career , why can justin bieber just get over it about selena gomez that she what,s to take care about her self , love david conway

Skates

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 29, 2012

Justin obviously wants to write something about what he feels at the moment! If he talks about love, it definitely would be inspired by Selena! If he is currently with Selena on or off, he definitely would be talking about how he feels for her whether it’s a break up song or not! Lol!

Skates

Posted at 6:53 PM on December 29, 2012

Honestly, it may come up as his biggest entry for Grammy! Break up songs are more soulful or usually have more emotions in them!

me

Posted at 10:34 AM on December 28, 2012

i don’t think that songs are about her, because if the songs were for her, justin would wrote them before. sorry for bad english

Queen Of True Love

Posted at 9:24 AM on December 28, 2012

I don’t think it’s about selena not everything has to be about her he does take his career very seriously so no I don’t think they are and even if they are who cares? Lol I mean I give them a year or so then they will move on I mean they are young gotta live their life before settling down so no I don’t think they are forever
Jelena fan or not face it they are never meant to be
Xoxo the queen of love 💘

Skates

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 29, 2012

That’s actually what you have always thought, but, Selena and Justin don’t seem to think of it that way! I think they’re quite matured in facing their problems and trying to resolve it together to make their relationships work! In most younger teens nowadays they will just swing off and go! Lol! That’s actually the foundation of having a strong relationship in long term relationships! They love each other to the extent that they are willing to make sacrifices to make it work! They are working really hard at it so who are you to say that it is not forever! I don’t even think their problems are that big, it’s probably mostly distance and career interferences, but they were able to work it allthroughout last year, they should be able to manage it again this year and the year thereafter! Lol! The only new thing here is trust which Selena has emphasized, she doesn’t know how to feel for him when Justin is in such a temptatious environment and he seems so weak in fighting it since he is being affected by it in every way for being exposed to too much fame, money drugs and sex in his every day life! If they have talked about it, I would think that they probably would have already settled their problems! Communication is always the key and an open door to resolving things!

Parisian

Posted at 9:01 AM on December 28, 2012

I think track 8 is Fall <3 on tour he does sing it on acoustic so it has to be it.

hellothere

Posted at 5:06 PM on December 28, 2012

No, it’s not. It would’ve been on the list from the start.Tracks 8, 9 and 10 are never before heard songs. They’re brand new. I know you guys are upset that he didn’t put “Fall” on there but honestly, the version he did for BBC Radio is just as good anything he would’ve recorded. Download the Mp3 of that. That’s what I did.

S

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 6, 2013

Track 8 is Fall! And Track 9 and 10 are called I Would and Yellow Raincoat!!!