Harry Styles Reveals How He Treats Taylor Swift In Private

Thu, December 27, 2012 7:53pm EDT by 87 Comments
Harry Styles Treats Taylor Swift
SplashNews

Mandy

Posted at 9:41 PM on December 30, 2012

Ok. I’m going to try and take this at a very unbiased opinion. I’m definitely not a Directioner, and I guess I like Taylor’s music … but all that aside.
The real question that hollywoodlife asked was ‘do you think that Harry Styles is the BEST boyfriend she has EVER had.
Well …. She dated many boys, and honestly, we don’t know what really happened. We don’t know what they did, or what they said, or how deeply they were in love (for whatever period of time). All we have are her songs, which offer some sort of clue. Then again, her songs are mostly about breakups and sadness. Except for a handful of songs, her songs are the type to make you hate love and relate to breakups then to relate and be happy with your current relationship.
Anyways, she seemed pretty in love with Jake, I would say. But with Harry Styles? I would say that she’s getting a little frantic and, in a way, a bit more IMmature than her previous relationships.
Is she that desperate to buy a house next to Harry (and Connor)? Is she too uncertain that he’ll forget her in a few hours so she had him privately jetted?
The problem with this is that Taylor is losing fans, and Harry (although less than Taylor), is too. It is also affecting One Direction, I think. How crappy you must feel if your best mate would fly with his girlfriend than you and your world-known band. If I were Taylor I would watch out. Because stealing him during a party is one thing, and stealing him for a flight is another. Even though she means no harm, she might be damaging the band more than she knows.
So … watch out Taylor, and I hope you and Harry know what you are doing.

Kira Imani

Posted at 7:52 PM on December 31, 2012

Poor one direction.I wonder how it feels how the other boys.cant have a awesome new year without harry.I was watching one direction s funny moments all day.because they had a good time together all through these years.joking, being silly and having fun!!!!!

I LOVE 1D!

Posted at 2:08 AM on December 30, 2012

they are brilliam extraordinharry amazayn phenominiall and fabulouis together!!

charlotte

Posted at 2:06 AM on December 30, 2012

OH MY DIRECTION! THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!! I LOVE 1D!!!!!

charlotte

Posted at 2:04 AM on December 30, 2012

CUTEST COUPPLE EVER!!!

Kristy

Posted at 4:25 AM on December 29, 2012

I really feel bad for Taylor. Sure, she dates a lot of guys and 23. But she’s really inspiring after her song for the Stand-Up-To-Cancer (Ronan). And the bullying song, which everyone of course knows. Her songs are catchy, too. Even if it is about someone I like (those breakup songs) Of course her love songs and Hunger games. Missing someone and other stuff. THE POINT IS…YES YOU HAVE YOUR OPINION!! Don’t have to talk about it LIKE ALL THE TIME! ~Swiftie and a little Directioner

Madi

Posted at 1:39 AM on December 29, 2012

She doesn’t deserve him.

anjelina

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 29, 2012

what do u mean she doesnt deserve him harry she all the stuff he does for her and she does for him they r perfect!!!

Carla Styles

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 29, 2012

HARRY IS PERFECT , AND TAYLOR IS DISCUSTING … PERFECT & DISCUSTING DOESNT WORK …. I ADORE UUU HARRY … I HATE U TALORR

I LOVE 1D!

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 30, 2012

your so right!!

Kira Imani

Posted at 7:41 PM on December 31, 2012

Thank you.question, does Louis, niall, liam and zayn feels happy about it?

Caroline

Posted at 8:52 PM on December 28, 2012

@alyssalovesonedirection – “Harrys an Amzayn, Fablouis, extronadharry, fanomniall, brilliam boyfriend”
That, by far, is the best thing I’ve read all day. Major kudos to you for using all their names to describe one of them. I don’t give a sh1t about this article, but your comment made it worth reading.

I LOVE 1D!

Posted at 2:10 AM on December 30, 2012

Caroline, your sooooooo right!!!!

angelina

Posted at 4:46 PM on December 28, 2012

I AMNOT A FAN OF HAYLOR. ALLSHE does is use guys then makes moneyo the songs she makes!

sandy

Posted at 8:14 PM on December 28, 2012

ikr haylor is the worst couple ever i rather want selena gomes to be with harry

>~

Posted at 4:35 AM on December 29, 2012

How do you know?!? Huh?

anjelina

Posted at 1:44 PM on December 29, 2012

maybe the guy she is with uses her?!?!?!?

alyssalovesonedirection

Posted at 2:32 PM on December 28, 2012

Harrys an Amzayn, Fablouis, extronadharry, fanomniall, brilliam boyfriend, but does Taylor deserve him? I dont think so. Many people have warned him about dating Taylor, he didn’t listen he wanted to give her a chance. i think that they should’nt be together. She needs a country person, or something in that nature. They don’t belong together. Many people agree with that. I know soo much about the couple, and Harry and Taylor separate. the couple just doesn’t add up. the things they do are so cute! but who hes with isnt. i love taylor as a singer, but hate her as a person. She goes to male to male, its like she cant be single for more than 2 seconds. The couples being stalked too much, i want to know things but people add lib in the stories so they are throwing things out of proportion i think. If its meant to be it will be, in near future he will haylor will be out of the public and will be done. Harrys a caring person, and loves everyone and everything no matter whats wrong with them. its possible that they are just living while their young, nothing serious, but as i keep reading it seems its getting more and more serious. something big will happen in their relationship once their touring starts. they wont have enough time together.. unless she follows him :O oh well.

cat the directioner

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 29, 2012

yes they do
need to be together

Girl

Posted at 2:11 PM on December 28, 2012

Thats so sweet of him!

sandy

Posted at 8:18 PM on December 28, 2012

i hate u they r the worst couple 23 girl and 18 boy??????????awkward

fan

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 28, 2012

I like that he is actually mature enough to take care of her and make sure she’s happy. But I also like that even though they are very much into one another, they don’t spend every single second together. A prime example is the Christmas. He chose family. It’s okay to do and I am almost positive that Taylor, while she may be a little upset, isn’t devastated. No, I don’t honestly believe that she is dating him to write new music. That’s a little over the top. Why go to all the trouble? If you can’t be inspired to write without dating someone then you shouldn’t be in the music world. That isn’t Taylor or One Direction. They wouldn’t be where they are if that was what they needed for inspiration.

Tony

Posted at 12:12 PM on December 28, 2012

People who are saying she’s doing this to write a record are ridiculous LOL

Jealous little fans, they like each other, deal with it and good luck to them, I hope they become very happy (if the fans let them)

That said, the fans will be the reason he leaves One Direction in the end before her because you’re all acting like you own his life and don’t really care about his happiness (even though you say you do, you actually don’t)

That’s fact, so keep giving Taylor hate and Harry a hard time, he will rebel trust me!

Raymond B. Ellie

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 28, 2012

Read the rest of the commentaries and see that there veiws are based on there perspective of love and with what they would wish to see and unfold. Kind of like that song by Micheal Bolton Loving eye’s they never see(as clearly)

RA Ellie

Posted at 11:12 AM on December 28, 2012

Is there something you wish to add of any meaning or importance shut up. Like elaborating as to why I should or are you some retarded child with weak shallow thoughts that I refrence in my written thoghts

RA Ellie

Posted at 11:09 AM on December 28, 2012

So the rule of thumb with you women and teenagers as a guide is however long it was you dated someone not to date anyone else and clear your head and heart from the negative and positives from a previous one instead of talking all of thoose conflicting colloding emotions of loving liking and hating into another relationship because that lose and hurt might surface in the next relationship when you are not even sure if you are over the current one and might want him back.

A little time and space inbetween relationships is good so you can get back to the relationship that is always there (YOURSELF because you are always are who you are at a constant moment no more or less then that and who you are things you have done doesn’t mean who you well be and what you choose to do in the future just a effect on them and that is a matter of what you and other people exert on past choices).

shutup

Posted at 11:07 AM on December 28, 2012

shutup RA Ellie

RA Ellie

Posted at 10:55 AM on December 28, 2012

The hole 13 guys in the past two years might be from her being hurt from the guys she dates to hurt there feelings back but she should understand that it well only hurt her even more in the long run and she might have felt she was falling in love with them but if they were only dating for less of a month a deeply profound emotional connection only existed in her perspectve and for the guys a deepl physical desire (I mean look at her) with a very small or completly non existent emotional connection besides self gratification and physical emotions exsisted because they din’t have the physical time and space to devolp.

One of the audio books I would have gotten is closness attracts and liking and loving by Rick Zuban.

Wich pretty much if you let yourself around someoneof the oppisite sex that you feel sexualy desirable to who makes you feel great and wonderful when he’s around for a couple of hours through the week then when her constant boyfriend who is there the whole time dissapoints her she well start thinking about the perfect friend to that make herself feel better wich well then make her focus and dwell on the more negative aspects of her current boyfriend until she doesn’t want to be with him anymore and wants the guy who is around alot that makes her feel good that ain’t around all the time to be mentaly eviserated.

Thats Taylor swift’s dating history and 60% percent of the females in Americas dating history because if you the y can’t see understand or accept it about themselves they can’t change and the guys that n know it don’t want them to until after they are the boyfriend or if they only want as sexual fling conquest f a beautiful woman who is like that

Girl

Posted at 2:13 PM on December 28, 2012

blah blah blah…

Kelly

Posted at 10:39 AM on December 28, 2012

I hate the fact that Taylor wants another album and it’s using Harry for that. Please, get a life, look around, sing about whatever, a bird a fly, but stop using men, is so disgusting.

”a definitive portrait of how I felt when I finally stopped caring what my ex thought of me.” The guy “made me feel like I wasn’t as good or as relevant as these hipster bands he listened to.” – Taylor Swift, USA Today.

YOU STILL CARE.

Harry Styles lover

Posted at 10:01 AM on December 28, 2012

I think she might just be using Harry for the next album. I even heard that Harry may leave One Direction to be with Taylor. If Harry knew that if they break up she might write a song about it he might actually break up with her. But it is his choice. But if Harry leaves the band to be with her im going to be very very mad. I just don’t want him to make the same mistake the last boyfriend did. I love Harry so much and he is so hot!!!!! But I think that their relationship is going too fast. Because how long have they been dating? A couple months and they are already sleeping at each other’s houses. And are seeing each other anytime they can. Harry I just don’t want you to become hurt when you breakup with her and then she writes a song about it but it is your choice not any body else’s but yours. I totally respect that. But don’t leave the group just to be with her please.

Kira Imani

Posted at 7:58 PM on December 31, 2012

@ HARRY STYLES LOVER, I feel pretty mad too because.if he really left one direction, I would be heartbroken.I hope one direction never breaks up

RA Ellie

Posted at 9:58 AM on December 28, 2012

Wich is when I had a job and netflix I would fall asleep to documentries. The science of sex is one I would put on a mp3 that I would suggest as well as stone henge decoded because she’s a muscion and they have proven that at a concert people’s hearts snd ecg well start to fluctuate to the rythem of singer and the music playing. Wich would touch her heart knowing that she touches them in such a profound way on a deep level with just her heart and the chords she plays with her guitar.

It’s also why stonehedge was built that way to create a resonate echo of sesmic waves to heal people and sense it was alined with the stars to pu the people more align with themselves ane the hevans and earth.

RA Ellie

Posted at 9:42 AM on December 28, 2012

That kind of lifestyle can be stressful espesially if she is afraid of losing someone she loves wich puts off cortisol. If I were a friend I would tell her to read a book to herself and instead of music on her mp3 audio books. Books instead of music because her profession is music and would make her think of her tours or music.

She likes reading and stories and if she found the right narrotor it well help keep her calmed and relaxed. Speaking slowly and softly helps still your thoughts and postive things and words for visulization.

Audio books would give something to think about. She said she loves thinking about love so knowing theese things for christmas if dating her or just as a friend I would have bought an mp3 player with poetry being narreted by somebody who speaks slowly and softly. Probally Narudo because it’s one of her favorite poets and probally a couple of Nicholas spark books one being the notebook because it’s a good story and she writes all the time.

Another being a narreted cookbook with recipes because she loves closing her eyes and seeing if she can make what she finds because it calms her down and relaxes her.

That way she might find something new she would like to make giving her a postive visulization of food and taking her mind off of music and relationships

RA Ellie

Posted at 9:20 AM on December 28, 2012

I would say that Taylor understands love very well and when she loves she loves strongly. Jealousy and dissapointment and how she deals with it should be her focus.

I think alot of the dissapointment comes from Taylor tring to make who she is with feel like the king of the world and wondering why the other person ain’t doing the same in part because she is a very smart person who is highly anlytic and caring.

Who has been running no stop 24/7 for close to Ten years living her dream and trying to make people happy always trying to see the brighter side of things. Working as hard as she has she might over analize and evaulate in the moment of her relationships because it’s what she does in her career and if you watch her interview she even explains her thought processes when she is on tour.

(Paraphrasing) I come I sang bang catch the gutar got play it hip shake throw guitar spin boom okay next ring the bell run behind stage bang change dress in less then 30 secends bang stand on springboard pop up and start song to hoping she doesn’t mess up or let somebody

RA Ellie

Posted at 9:03 AM on December 28, 2012

Wich over thinking on negative things situations might effect your choices bring about what you was afraid of being true and making a choice on a probability bring about the intended result through anger jealousy and fear

Beounious Aeries(probally mispelled that being greek or Latin but the translation is).You wellbecome what you fear….Something for the individual to contemplate over time and space wich I read a report that Mrs.Swift repoted doesn’t like and in Mrs.Courics interveiw her not knowing anyyhing about love I feel like addressing that issue in part for her wich I doubt it matters or she well see and hear and for the other people that talk or write alot without really thinking about the meanings of things

RA Ellie

Posted at 8:44 AM on December 28, 2012

Like for instance the one chick said Harry styles and English guys seem to be more fun open and honest is a misperseption on your part because the emotional attachment in the matter for you is entertainment vaule over a relationship percpective. Where as Justin Beiber is the real deal dating one chick being honest and faithful speaking from his head and heart. Most of them including Henery Styles are more like car sales men and well tell you what you want to hear to fufill there needs and desires so the things that they need for gratification our fufilled and that applies to everyone to a greater and lesser extent not just stars.

I would tell them that stars can show you the way but they can also blind you or not make you be able to see as cleary as an individual around a bunch of people.

Ray is an introvert to be more himself then given into fashion trens that change three times a year

RA Ellie

Posted at 8:28 AM on December 28, 2012

When we think and hear negative things (by the way I am getting this information from 20 years of nueroscience Dr.Jeffery Hopkins and other people in his field in a book called compasinate communication.)

When hearing negative things like your boyfriend is cheating on you it induces your neo cortex to think about what you would do in that situation. The more you hear the more pissed you might become releasing coritsol and other chemicals from your brain and heart that creates a feeling of anxiety and stress. Wich then leads to anger and fear. Wich if you don’t take the time to think about getting caught up in the moment seeing what the other person is going to do or actualy is you might make a poor personal choice and find someone new who you have no connection good or bad with except it’s easy to be sweet and innocent to get someone you never had but want but with most people after reaching the objective that they was after and perhaps getting multiple times become like the guy she left him for or far worse.