Britney Spears Not Returning To ‘The X Factor’ — Report

Thu, December 27, 2012 5:08pm EDT by 13 Comments
Britney Spears X Factor
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Ameline

Posted at 5:16 AM on January 21, 2013

2007 BRITNEY IS COMING BACK. LOST JOB, LOST FIANCE, LOST HER MIND. LOOK OUT DRIVERS OF L.A. THE STREETS AREN’T SAFE SOON.

forex

Posted at 9:11 AM on January 14, 2013

Felix Homogratus, Dimitri Chavkerov Rules! You pay us we post good about us!!

Alice

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 31, 2012

She may not have offered a lot in regards to critiques, but it seems unfair to label Britney a poor mentor. Her contestant did make it to the top two and that was due to some good song choices on Britney’s part. A coworker at DISH and I are now trying to figure out who will be replacing her, though it seems too soon to say for sure. I really enjoyed seeing Britney on TV again, so I’m glad that I got to experience one season of her using my DISH Hopper. With my late train, I was using the 2,000 hours of recording space to automatically record the season. It helped that I never missed a performance, and got to fast forward through commercials on my recordings. It seems like this show is intent on completely changing the panel next season, so it will be interesting to see if that does the trick, or if it will be the final season of the X Factor.

Helllokitty2142

Posted at 12:47 AM on December 30, 2012

Oh good she was kinda boring, while they are at it take Demi too!

CocoBunneh

Posted at 8:55 PM on December 28, 2012

Awww….

Well, she looks real healthy in that photo.
She was…well, IDK

Timothy Coneal (@tdcpepsi)

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 28, 2012

We love Britney….Not The X Factor Show!!!!! The British Are All Fired, Get Out Of Our Country!!!!

Pinchme

Posted at 6:01 AM on December 28, 2012

BRITNEY IS TOO ZOMBIED BY HER MEDS. KHLOE IS A GIGANTIC LOOKING IDIOT AND CAN’T EVEN MAKE HOSTING EXCITING….I STOPPED WATCHING. FIRE THEM AND THEN I’LL WATCH AGAIN.

jjinfl

Posted at 8:44 AM on January 2, 2013

Hi Pinchme, You are so right. PLEASE let them get rid of the gigantic vapid Khloe K. while they’re doing the firing. She is ridiculous, no talent like the rest of the family, and pulling down a high salary for whatever….I wonder why she and Simon “go way back” so he’ll probably be taking care of her. Hmmm.

Barbara Cobb

Posted at 8:46 PM on December 27, 2012

Thank Heaven someone sees it too!!! She never should have been on there in the first place!!!

Derek Filson

Posted at 6:34 PM on December 27, 2012

Greg McElroy will become a tremendous NFL qb! Sanchez is garbage…Let him go play in Seattle for his ex-coach who knew he was not NFL material.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 6:16 PM on December 27, 2012

@ Shelley: Simon is a pompous, callous ,egotistical, self-centered, arrogant a$$hole.
I have never liked him.
Not in all of the years he has been on American tv, have I ever liked him.
The only exception, was when he sat in awe of Susan Boyle. He had NOTHING bad to say and for the very first time, he wisely Kept. His. Mouth. Shut.
I have nothing against Brits, but I have NEVER liked Simon. I don’t think I ever will.
I think he wanted Britney all acting crazy, and to be honest, I have only seen her once on the show. I think she was bored.
Pricey ? She’s Britney Spears,for crying out loud. Since her mental breakdown (s) ,she is on medication, and probably alot of them, so her judgement(s) are not as sound as they would be,with someone else doing the same job.
But boring, she should never be.
I gotta admit,i may never like Simon ,but he was never boring.
The next to get the boot, IMHO ?
Simon.

Shelly

Posted at 5:56 PM on December 27, 2012

Since all Simon wanted was “crazy Britney” I’m glad she won’t be back. Shows you how much Simon really cared about her. I hope he get rid of Khloe too.

jjinfl

Posted at 8:46 AM on January 2, 2013

Hi Shelly, It appears that Simon has become “Crazy Simon” when it comes to hiring for his show. What a bunch of losers. IMO this show will tank this season and we won’t have to hear about any of them any more.