Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Filming A New Movie Together?

Wed, December 26, 2012 3:23pm EDT by 142 Comments
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

HL error

Posted at 2:41 AM on December 27, 2012

I like the article, only amended by is to be ,,Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson”, for next time please indicate the correctly.

-Tjr

Posted at 2:35 AM on December 27, 2012

Mes look……..he may have8-10 movies coming up but her two will make more money than his because she is a better actor.she has better quality movies and that’s just a fact. I like rob but I like her movies more. True story…

Lol

Posted at 10:23 AM on December 27, 2012

^bullcrap. No matter how good she is 2 movies are not gonna make more money than his 10. Thats logic since he has a huge fanbase as well and because its 10 movies. And she isnt a better actor than him and im sure she wouldnt appreciate people saying that. He has talents that she needs and she has some talents that he could possibly use. It works both ways. Shes not Better than him at all tho.

lol

Posted at 11:30 AM on December 27, 2012

really? she will make more money hhh this time no rob no taylor to help her making people go to watch movie

Pattz PR team at full strength?

Posted at 2:16 AM on December 27, 2012

team cactus=,,Seriously HL if Rob has to keep Tabs on Spew so she doesn’t slip again”, REALLY !!! Insulted Englishman does everything to destroy Kristen, so at least we all know what you’re capable of. Kristen just doesn’t have a PR team connected to tabloids like RPattz team is.

ha, ha, Me too

Posted at 1:56 AM on December 27, 2012

I’m not for Rob, but also laugh at to himself. Of course, I’d go see Kristen, hates Krist would go see Rob, everybody would go see it. Team Cactus in the first seats cinema. You had to put on new years eve. That will not be true.

niken

Posted at 1:31 AM on December 27, 2012

LRoss is the best evidance (one other than the 30 HQ cheating photos) that the cheating really happen !!!

1. LRoss been living separately from RSanders
2. LRoss never wear the wedding band again

so you can bring your you tube lullaby and bring us something TOUGHER !!!
get it ?!!!
other than treating !!!
dont hide mags and tabs again coz obviously it doesnt stop Stew fro being jobless !!

dumb and dumbef

Posted at 1:30 AM on December 27, 2012

They removed my comment I think but what i was saying is Rob has feelings he is only human getting married and having children JUST FIVE MONTHS AFTER she licked armpits minicooper style wearing Robs clothes doesnt afford her a ring @christopher dark ok? Ylur comment is as sick as that one princess kiana made about the vamp diaries being a copy of twilight.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 8:56 PM on December 27, 2012

@ dumb and dumbef: Why and when do HL remove a comment ? Are you certain it did not get lost in the shuffle ? I have not known them to do this. Yours is the first time I have read that HL removed a comment…
Sad to read that.
Oh and when did they get married !?!? Babies !?!?
Please clarify :)

s

Posted at 1:28 AM on December 27, 2012

…..”if Rob is trying to keep Kristen close to him to ensure no slip-ups occur again”….
It just gets more and more stupid…all of the trash stories about them. If Rob has truly taken her back, then he will not have to keep an “eye” out on her. I am sure if she ever does anything so stupid again, it will end anything they ever had.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 8:57 PM on December 27, 2012

@ s: agreed. It is what I have said since this mess started.

zolani

Posted at 1:22 AM on December 27, 2012

Rk ella how do you know she did not sleep with ruppie? And incidentally you dont know them either so telling ppl to shut the f#$ck up is STUPID you are such a hippocrite you want to force us to beleive what you beleive about her . Keep dreaming Robert and Kristen know you love tbem but dont you DARE ATTEMPT TO TELL US WHAT TO DO

niken

Posted at 1:27 AM on December 27, 2012

SHUT THE F$%K UP !!!!!

looser

Posted at 1:33 AM on December 27, 2012

SHE IS A SLUT I WONT SHUT UP! SHE SLEPT WITH RUPPIE DEAL WITH IT.

sonn

Posted at 1:08 AM on December 27, 2012

I would love to see them as a couple in the film(s) again. I don’t think its too soon.They have great chemistry. So hopefully they will make a movie together sooner than later.

masedi

Posted at 1:01 AM on December 27, 2012

@princess kiana incidentally I expected this from you and you see you have prooved me right YOU ARE TRYING TO WILL ROB to stay with her I dont know how you came up with harry potter but this is what I am talking about YOU ARE A SILLY FAN . NO ONE KNOWS WHAT UP WITH THE TWO so leave me be. And @dumb and dumbet i agree.

team cactus

Posted at 11:41 PM on December 26, 2012

Seriously HL if Rob has to keep Tabs on Spew so she doesn’t slip again then that “Relationship” is doomed to failure. IMO it’s failed again already…
Ugh the thought of them being in another movie together is vomit inducing, they have NO onscreen chemistry, especially since she can’t actually convey an emotion… Rob has a chance of having a great career in movies I’d hate to see him ruin it by teaming up with that no talent fame whore again.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 27, 2012

@ team cactus: I whole-heartedly agree. He does have a chance at becomeing a great actor: if only he would stay away from famewhore Kristen.

not supporting

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 26, 2012

I have no excuse for RP behavior. With Kristen Stewart made ​​five films. He could not to say anything stupid girl fans attacking death and on his co-star. Kristen let RP in Europe and select another actor. Maybe Taylor Kitsh or Reeve Carney, etc, etc.

ROBSCHERRYBOMB

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 26, 2012

I WOULD LOVE FOR ROBSTEN TO MAKE MORE MOVIES TOGETHER!!! I WOULD WATCH ANYTHING WITH ROBSTEN TOGETHER OR SEPARATE BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO MAKE ANOTHER MOVIE TOGETHER!!! I LOVE YOU ROBSTEN!!!!

wow

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 26, 2012

I seriously do not know if I would like Pattins next to Kristen. There are so many nice and talented actors. Of course, that everybody would we are to go see that’s for sure. But seriously, I was thinking Kristen for someone like Chris Hermsvorth or so, with Garrett Hedlund has been excellent. She is great with every co-star plays. RP is supporting himself and only himself.

wanda

Posted at 10:29 PM on December 26, 2012

If she played the ex-sub he would make her get on her knees and bow down to him. He would then strip her naked and give her a bath! That would be something to see! Start a petition for the two of them to play these roles. They’re not the lead roles but very important parts and so far removed from Twilight tickets would be sold out for weeks.KSTEW an RPATZ for these 50 shades parts!

yup

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 26, 2012

If your such a huge fan…you do know that Rob HATES HATES HATES the stupid RPATZ nick-name.If you really respected him you wouldn’t call him that.He really really hates it…look it up.

wanda

Posted at 9:04 PM on December 27, 2012

@yup Who gives a crap! if I called him RPATZ. I don’t know him on a personal level, I know he doesn’t like the name, so what! I like the guys work period.I will never sleep in a tent to get a glimpse of him or anybody else except Jesus! and only if it’s proven to truly be him.Get a grip. We don’t know each other like that so I can call him RPATZ all day long and the guy wouldn’t care because we are not friends.He is an actor that plays a character on a movie screen and makes a boatload of money doing it.I don’t like any entertainer enough to sleep outside on a street to meet or greet them.To those of you who do, God bless but that is not for me.You shouldn’t be so serious about this stuff, it’s for entertainment. Take it for what it is.

wanda

Posted at 10:23 PM on December 26, 2012

I don’t think they should do a movie where they are a couple.I think she should play the ex-sub stalker in the 50 shades trilogy, and he should play Jack Hyde the bad guy of the 50 shades trilogy.I think it’s great They want to work together again,they just shouldn’t play a couple. No need to get type cast.

Claire

Posted at 10:19 PM on December 26, 2012

It is rare that two actors have such magical chemistry the way Rob and Kristen does. They should keep doing movies together while they are able to inspire and make people smile.

guest

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 26, 2012

The Sandpiper is an excellent story: a bit racy for the mid 1960’s, but far less controversial today. What a fantastic vehicle for Kristen & Rob to be on screen together and for their young movie fans to discover this story. The film woud likely attract other genrations of film-goers as well. These actors have amazing on-screen chemistry. Hope they are able to bring this story to the screen!

mel

Posted at 8:55 PM on December 26, 2012

you must of the interviews where they both said they would love to work together again

dumbdumbdumb

Posted at 8:31 PM on December 26, 2012

Bwhahaha if anyone thinks this is true. Thanks holly lies for giving gossip cop something to do over the break. For Rob to work with Kristen again so soon would be career suicide.

Louise

Posted at 7:21 PM on December 26, 2012

I think Rob is a smart guy (he seems to be) There’s no way he will make another movie with Kristen. I really don’t think he’s that stupid. After making five movies together, that is enough.
If this happens, I will lose all respect for him. (I know, I know, why would he care what I think.

katy

Posted at 8:12 PM on December 26, 2012

your right to think he wouldn’t care because quite frankly,he wouldn’t,he won’t and never will

Carmen

Posted at 7:14 PM on December 26, 2012

OMG i would asbolutely love to rob and kristen to be a film together again

RK ELLA

Posted at 6:45 PM on December 26, 2012

@hunter…for you and all the other (idiots) like you..JUST SHUT AND F**K UP!!!! @COLD…ARE YOU ON DRUGS?? KRIS NEVER F*** THE IDIOT DIRECTOR…NOW WHY DON’T YOU ALL LET KRISTEN AND HER BOYFRIEND (YESSS BOYFRIEND) ROBERT ALONE!!!THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SOOO STOP IT….AND JUST TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW….ROBERT IS NOT A FAN OF WHO BADMOUTH KRISTEN…YOU ALL THINK DIFFERENT?!?!…WELL…YOU ALL ARE WRONG!!!THEY ARE TOGETHER…THEY ARE IN LOVE….AND THEY ARE HAPPY…KRISTEN ROB LOVE YOU GUYS..PS: …YOU TWO KNOW…

team cactus

Posted at 11:46 PM on December 26, 2012

@ RK ELLA *snort* Deluded much. Just cause you wish for it and shout it in caps lock doesn’t make it true. Robsten is dead…

Princess kiana

Posted at 6:26 PM on December 26, 2012

@masedi This is not Harry potter nobody is putting voodoo on him he is with her because he wants to be and that’s all the really matters

gcv

Posted at 6:25 PM on December 26, 2012

Here is the central theme (reflected in the title) of The Sandpiper movie…interesting..

The character Laura Reynolds nurses a sandpiper with a broken wing, as Edward Hewitt looks on. The bird lives in her home until it is healed and then flies free, though it comes back occasionally. This sandpiper is used as a central symbol in the movie, illustrating the themes of growth and freedom.

edward

Posted at 9:51 PM on December 26, 2012

m.r robert douglas thomas pattinson is awesome he is my favorite

kes look

Posted at 11:42 PM on December 26, 2012

LOL
As if, she would need to book him 2 years in advance – he has about 8-10 movies to film first.
KS – maybe 1-2.

He’s outgrown her, he needs women in his next movies – not dumb girls.