Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Filming A New Movie Together?

Wed, December 26, 2012 3:23pm EDT by 142 Comments
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

saffie

Posted at 3:41 PM on March 21, 2013

It will be great forthem to do films as a couple they are good together abd now they are considering it they should do a romance horror because they were soooo good in twilight i have seen thr last one it is so good im sad it is the laat one though

bluebird

Posted at 4:41 AM on March 5, 2013

The BOX OFFICE RETURNS of TWILIGHT SAGA speaks for itself!!!…. ROBSTEN fanatics are waiting for another ROBSTEN movie! Producers should place their bet on that!

Bela

Posted at 12:42 AM on February 24, 2013

Para mi deverian de darse un tiempo para pensar las cosas

sarah

Posted at 6:19 PM on February 2, 2013

….also they could use Bear (or Artie?) for Asta!

sarah

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 2, 2013

I would like to see them do an updated remake of the “Thin Man” series. There is drama, mystery and comedy combined. Although I loved Myrna Loy and Dick Powell in the original, I think Rob amd Kristen would be great. Also, it would give Kristen a different kind of film rather than the dark films she usually does (Twilight not included). I would like to see how she handles comedy and if she can. I know Rob would be great.

gcv

Posted at 9:20 PM on January 4, 2013

I would love to see Kristen and Rob in a spy thriller where they are both spies but fall in love with each other and have to choose between their duties as spies or love. It would make for a brilliant suspense thriller and emotionally challenge them as actors. I remember years ago seeing a movie where the 2 leads were in love but they were spies and neither of them knew until about half way through the movie. One of characters dies in the end because he chose love over his job. It was really sad but the story had in-depth character development. I forget the name of the movie but it took place during World War II. They would look cool dressed in the clothes of that time period.

Jess

Posted at 11:32 AM on January 4, 2013

I think its the smartest move they can make cus like you
Sed they work well together (twilight<3<3<3<3)
Whatever it is about I will watch!
Love them both! <3<3<3<3

Rhonda

Posted at 10:56 AM on January 3, 2013

If this is true. It is the smartest move that these two could possibly ever make in their careers. It is the on screen chemistry that has not been captured in years and years and years.. For godsake please do the movies together. They really are magical. Hey, try it and if your not satisfied with the results don’t do it again. I for one think it is brillant. Your funny together, your romantic together, your intense together, I mean what more would you want in a movie beside a great script. I know they have people out there brainstorming like crazy for this idea. So I would take the best one that comes along. We will go see it; and you guys already know it. ( You real are a power couple and should not capitalize on it.) Give the people what they want as long as the content is something you are really feeling…. Go with your gut on this…..

Rhonda

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 3, 2013

Another typo.. I type really fast and sometimes often make this error. But you know I meant to say Please capitalize on it. NOT WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IN THERE. I don’t know if you know this but when you type in the comment section it is kinda grayed out and you can’t really see what your typing unless you have your screen lined up perfect. So don’t blame me as much as the font lightness of the reply section. Then when it posts it is very dark and readable. Sorry! I am a type A personality.. I don’t like to appear to illiterate! That is why I correct them all…. I really am thinking up good ideas for movies for this couple not that you care; but if you see one you like just e-mail me and I will gladly give you my concepts.

Ya

Posted at 3:40 AM on January 3, 2013

Watching them together on the screen are like the best thing ever. but i thought lindsay lohan’s already confirmed for that role.

Catherine

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 2, 2013

Twilight addictions development and progressions FINALLY explain in DETAIL. If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name. :)

dhonna delrio

Posted at 11:34 AM on January 2, 2013

next project for robert pattinson??i think being a vampire before then he should be a superman to his next movie,,..being a super hero,,like like like

shirly

Posted at 1:26 PM on January 1, 2013

they have a great chemistry that people cant understand.. i cant wait for their next movie.. love them both..

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 29, 2012

Yes it would be good to see them in another film together however can’t think this is the right subject matter a comedy might have better.Likewise don’t think Kristen should appear in Huntsman 2 ,this will only bring up memories again of their most miserable year.Cant believe Rob has given a decision date of Valentines day to make a decision that’s called mental cruelty who puts out all these so called rumours ,I’m sure they both know where their heading he knows how he feels and so does Kristen ,they spend as much time as they can together where possible trying to keep their professional commitments separate as shown in December .Hope they are having a lovely New Year together and as Kristen has no immediate engagements hope he is taking her with him to Australia. Roll on 2013 and a happier year for all.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 9:50 PM on December 28, 2012

There are people on this that want to write the truth about Kristen Stewart . I say that Kkristen did not have affair with Sanders . And are places that will telll you the truth. That is one of things the computer is for .You do not have to take my word for it, You just ask Google if Kristen Stewart cheating photos fake on HuffPort or Some-Stir’

sookie

Posted at 9:17 PM on December 28, 2012

I would go see a movie with Rob and Kristen again. I really would love it!! I hope this is true, and we see them together in another movie.

CatDove

Posted at 1:13 PM on December 28, 2012

Getting sick of these kind of gossip-bashing Robsten articles and the stupid comments beneath them? Still dealing with unwanted internal static from your Twilight obsession? Wanna know why some OLDER Twihards are more nuts than younger ones? Now there’s HELP for unraveling them!! Check out MisfitChick’s blogspot post called: TwiFangirls Want to Know About Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s PR Spin Around the Game of Life Wheel!!

marry

Posted at 12:24 PM on December 28, 2012

i love to see kristen and rob together in a new movie and i think the sandpiper is a good choice for them..

armi rosello soliva

Posted at 10:23 AM on December 28, 2012

love o see them together,,, another twi movie… oh comeon stephenie! continue writing about their romance bella and edwrd…