How Chris Brown Won Rihanna Back & Got Her To Lakers Game

Wed, December 26, 2012 9:29am EDT by 85 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Back Together
FameFlynet

BrigetteSutton

Posted at 12:53 PM on December 28, 2012

I like them together….. They should get married and raise a family

annbarb

Posted at 12:41 PM on December 28, 2012

I LOVE SOME CHRIS, AND RIHANNA, THEY KEEP US! FROM BEING BORED! THIER ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING EXCITING FOR YOU PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT!!!I LOVE IT!! GO RIRI AND CHRIS LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annbarb

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 28, 2012

AND ANOTHER THING,, IS KARRUECHE TRAN FAMOUS, …. SHE’S REALLY AN AVERAGE PERSON WITH NO TALENT, WHATS WITH THE BEEF! SHE NOT FAMOUS, AND YOU GUY’S ACT LIKE THIS AVERAGE WOMEN IS FAMOUS! WELL, MAYBY I SHOULD TRY AND BE FAMOUS, HEY! GUYS SHE NOT FAMOUS! SO WHATS THE BEEF! DUH! I GUESS, WHAT THEN WE ALL CAN GET ON THE BAN-WAGON! WHO! SHE! HELL-O,FAMOUS!! I DON’T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS SHE!

perry

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 28, 2012

Stop pulling down the girl. You are also an average girl and you aint famous either.

shan

Posted at 10:58 AM on December 29, 2012

@ perry great minds think alike lol

annbarb

Posted at 12:19 PM on December 28, 2012

leave, CHRIS AND RIHANNA ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE TELLING YOU!!! WHAT YOU MUST DO!!!!! WITH YOUR NEGATIVE OPINIONS HUH! I CAN ANSWER FOR YOU AS AN AVERAGE AMERICAN HELL NO!! HE IS WITH WHO HE WANTED TO BE WITH, GO CHRIS, RI RI, DO WHAT YOU, THIN IS BEST FOR YOU?> ISN’T THIS SUPPOSE TO BE A FREE COUNTRY DUH! YOU’LL SO STUPID! WHO ARE THE DUM ONE’S ON THIS COMMENT SHEET, LET IT SPEAK FOR IT’S SELF! HA! STUPID! WOW!

MalDiTa AkO (@malditachris)

Posted at 12:58 AM on December 29, 2012

you are so stupid as hell… dont you know they’re sharing chris brown dick. it’s the way chris given to them…they wanted to have chris so chris make this kind of arrangement to them ahaha…! if its really rihanna and chris alone…then why your opinions is unsecure for this rihanna chris true love… ahahaha …what more is so horrible… the average girl …or the famous one making herself stupid again!

perry

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 28, 2012

Just what I thought – he didn’t invite her. she said she wanted to come.

Sanda

Posted at 7:48 AM on December 28, 2012

Brown shoud just shut de f**k up and take things serious, 4 ah think they ah best 2geda.

Narinebreezy

Posted at 5:10 AM on December 28, 2012

look at him now he is so handsome
I love his style<3

LOVE???

Posted at 4:56 AM on December 28, 2012

USE TO WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER, BUT DON’T WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL PLAY GAMES WITH RIHANNA. WE DON’T WANT NO WISHY-WASHY MAN FOR HER. SOMEONE WHO CHANGE THEIR MIND BY THE MINUITE!

Summre Roxcy

Posted at 1:34 AM on December 28, 2012

some of yall comment are too Fawking Funny & hailirously.

annbarb

Posted at 11:30 PM on December 27, 2012

well temp simms , who care again what you feel about chris and Rihanna , ani’t you learned nothing yet! he’s done showed the world where 1 heart is at! it does not matter anymore! its done Karrueche tran should get a job! and support herself like we all do! in this day and time! well I sure enjoyed my short stay here and im going on the chrianna blog, and see you guys merry Christmas! bye! Oh! I forgot one more thing, if he deals with karrueche tran it will be for business only but no karrueche tran she want that body of chris, she addicted to the man! she’ll be their still trying I think chris no that now!! but we do know whose number 1, he let the world know! Dec, 25th bye now!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:19 PM on December 27, 2012

Oh and Caroline Honey!!!! re-read my 12:31pm post on DECEMBER 26. I said im rooting for CHirs Browns career as well. Truth be told I like his music just a tad-bit more than RIRI’s, but them as a couple-thats another story!

Reality Bites don't it?

Posted at 9:05 PM on December 27, 2012

Rihanna left Barbados on Christmas Eve not Christmas day (there are pictures that prove this.). i give you 1 guess who she spent Christmas Eve with. Chris was spotted at the St. Croix Airport (there are pictures that prove this also. I can supply them if you like.) on Christmas Eve, I give you one guess who he waited on to join him. do your homework HL. As for Tran. That is an old subject. Brown chose the woman he wanted and Karrueche freaks can lie, whine, spin tales and harp on and on all they want but Tran is no longer in the picture. Why you people think that a man who dumped her publicly is a good choice for her is beyond me. Tran got an expensive car, great jewelry she can pawn, is allowed to stay in a condo she can’t afford and Brown has helped her launch her *ummm…* clothing line..( “The Kill” line won’t last past 2013.). It is only getting the push it has because of Brown, but he has his own line and boutique to worry about. So chances are he has given about as much help as he is going to give.

Tran got quite a lot for laying on her back for a celebrity. I hope she makes use of what she’s learned for the next “wallet” she latches on to. She seems nice enough but honestly…she can’t hold a candle to Rihanna. Point being, Rihanna has her “own” sh^t” she doesn’t rely on a man to GIVE it to her as payment for services rendered. Rihanna doesn’t need Chris, she wants and loves him and now she has him (BACK). See the difference. Chris doesn’t have to take care of Rihanna, he wants her, loves her and chose her and now he has her (BACK). See the difference?

Face facts Karrueche freaks. Your girl was what we adults call the “rebound” girl. she was good until the girl (Rihanna in case you didn’t know) Chris REALLY wanted became available. The minute she became available, he dropped “the rebound” girl and quickly coupled up with the girl he wanted…Rihanna. The same Rihanna that Brown has spent the last 2 years singing to, talking about and seeing secretly (not too secretly as there were always pictures) and making music with. You guys can keep dreaming but the reality of it is…Tran is a “was”. If she allows Brown into her bed then she is a FOOL.

Penny

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 28, 2012

good comment….

caroline

Posted at 8:42 PM on December 27, 2012

This TEMP SIMMS is such a hater and is so foolish. I really don’t think she has a life or a man to keep her busy. She is always bashing Rihanna. WHY????Leave Chris and Rihanna alone FOOL!!!! Let them give it a try with their relationship. They are human beings with feelings. Gosh!!! Don’t you have a life TEMP SIMMS???? Find something to keep you busy than bashing Rihanna and people here!!!

perry

Posted at 11:30 AM on December 28, 2012

…… and why do ya all bash KT? because she is not a celebrity?

Ashlee

Posted at 5:34 PM on December 27, 2012

OMG; when was the last time he was with KoocchieCrack? Everytime you hear about him and her its “they were spotted, a source says blah blah blah blah ” he aint been with her since the break up at all! Why do ppl keep saying he going back and forth when hes only REALLY, been seen with Rhi!

bridgelanc

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 28, 2012

“Ashley” wrote: “KoocchieCrack” – LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

team love

Posted at 5:04 PM on December 27, 2012

@g BISH STFU U DON’T KNO ISH ONLY THING YOU KNO IS WHAT IN THE MEDIA AT END OF DAY half of it ain’t tru DON’T NODODY KNO HOW CHRIS OR RIHANNA FEEl that’s y’all problem think y’all know what going on in there life on top of that y’all expect them to hate each otha did u watch oprah when rihanna said what she wanted after the fact 09 she told oprah she forgive him can’t hate him nomore now that’s what came out her mouth. She love him and he love her now dats a fact not some blog how do you know wft rihanna n chris did 4years ago when they were together were you there with them umm no you just going off. He say she say ish ain’t no facts there why you think they can’t be happy after 3years cause other ppls in there business steady bring up past rihanna forgive him now its time for you to cause its don’t matta how y’all feel think n say its about how rihanna feel #chris still in love with he never stop loving her rihanna they are human just cause they famous doest mean they don’t have feelin listen 2 chris brown songs n rihanna song you know what they thinking n feeling yeah I would let my friend date chris brown its her choice what can I do 2 stop it lol ummmmm nothing just like y’all can’t with rihanna she waited 3years to be with love of her life #the past is past get over it @g

annbarb

Posted at 4:58 PM on December 27, 2012

I’am not going to support no NON -Famous Clothing line from someone of the likes of Karrueche, im I wear famous brands with their lables not non famous brands sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

team love

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 27, 2012

You rite #its probably sale but not be big for runway I like the title of it doe The kill soud sick n good way just think you rockin her fit n be like iam killin bishs n this lol I think she should come out with the kill fashion line sale it at forever21 H&M cause she not making no money off some plain a** logo shirt its going be at ghetto coner store lbs everybody can’t come with out. clothing line n expect it to sale cause its don’t work that way iam a fashion design student so I know what’s hot n not

shan

Posted at 2:19 PM on December 27, 2012

Bring back the old Brezzy as lately his become so arrogant and his recent tour was really a let down as he looked totally spaced out throughout the whole Dublin concert he hardly danced like he normally does and did not sing aswell Chris needs to put on some weight as he seriously looks
malnourished and to change back his hair colour to black as blond hair does not suit his complexion

lac56

Posted at 3:36 AM on December 28, 2012

I agree he is really looking bad.

Sandra

Posted at 1:05 PM on December 27, 2012

This love never dies!

Chris Brown (@MissBrownC)

Posted at 10:32 AM on December 27, 2012

He’ll be with Karrueche soon !

annbarb

Posted at 4:52 PM on December 27, 2012

mrsbrownc, when your greedy, it takes the beauty out of a person, and I really dought it! if its to be it will just be for business, only because of the business,that Chris set-up for her The Kill! SHE’s TO GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!kARRUECHE TRAN! he had just bought her a exspensive car also, so that do tell you he is a nice person reguardless she a grown women and could go out here an work!

bridgelanc

Posted at 12:07 PM on December 28, 2012

“He’ll be with Karrueche soon !” – YUP, IN HER DREAMS :)

lina

Posted at 6:43 AM on December 27, 2012

aww theyr so cutee im so happy i loe rihanna <3 :)

copgiay

Posted at 5:23 AM on December 27, 2012

toi thay chris va rihana nhu 2 dua tre con …. co ve nhu ho tu lag xe cho chinh ban than minh …………….nhung toi doan rang rihana ko giu duoc chris o ben minh mai duoc….. neu that su Karrueche Tran va chris chia tay………… thi nhung ngay qua karr ko im lang de cho chris dan rihana di choi vui ve vay dau……….. chac la chris va rihana dang muon khan gia de y va su thu hut…… nhung toi ko thay chuyen nay dang de to mo…..

#team love

Posted at 1:30 AM on December 27, 2012

Kae know what’s is was since Day 1 you really think she was about give up that’s lifestyles umm no why you think she not really trippin cause she got what she wanted I bet she sayin rihanna you can have him I got my 15mins fame lbs her and rihanna 2 different woman Rihanna not letting chris do what he did with kae cause she ain’t got nothing 2 lose she rich got her own money kae was thinking like if I break up with him iam lose my fancy life go back being basic lbs so she told her self i am stick out inti he drop me she camd with nothin now leavin with something what that! A car famous a soon 2 be cover a clothing line what next she betta use it up before its over also I think chris feel bad for leadin kae on knowin he not in love with 2 woman he just said that for kae won’t be like you played me he didnt won’t her feelin hurt by drop her for rihanna yeah he care for her but rihanna got his heart #I hope they make a video for nobody business 2013 for let everybody know the real story

g

Posted at 7:59 AM on December 27, 2012

Lol really u r crazy if u believe want u just said. Rihanna want allow Chris to treat her like anything and do whatever nc she got money and fame really. The fact the she was willing to sleep with Chris while he was with k and apparently he is still messing with k and other females with while he was on tour. Did u dumb asa forget the he cheated on rihanna a lot of time when they first went together. That was one of the reason they was off and on for a year and he don’t even claim her then mist like now. He was suppose to go to rihanna Xmas party in barnacles but instead to decide to go to la. She doing more in this realtionshop but sadly u people fail to see it. Cause u allow money and fame of these two cover up everything. Rihanna and k r in the same boat but like I said u allow rihanna money and famous blind u when it comes to Chris. Would u want ur friend to date somebody like Chris. Like Chris music but I wish he would respect women more then again he can only do what the allow. But in the end ot is their life.

#team love

Posted at 1:26 AM on December 27, 2012

Kae know what’s is was since Day 1 you really think she was about give up that’s lifestyles umm no why you think she not really trippin cause she got what she wanted I bet she sayin rihanna you can have him I got my 15mins fame lbs her and rihanna 2 different woman Rihanna not letting chris do what he did with kae cause she ain’t got nothing 2 lose she rich got her own money kae was thinking like if I break up with him iam lose my fancy life go back being basic lbs so she told her self i am stick out inti he drop me she camd with nothin now leavin with something what that! A cover also I think chris feel bad for leadin kae on knowin he not in love with 2 woman he just said that for kae won’t be like you played me he didnt won’t her feelin by drop her for rihanna yeah he care for her but rihanna got his heart #I hope they make a video for nobody business 2013 for let everybody know the real story

#team love

Posted at 1:23 AM on December 27, 2012

Kae know what’s is was since Day 1 you really think she was about give up that’s lifestyles umm no why you think she not really trippin cause she got what she wanted I bet she sayin rihanna you can have him I got my 15mins fame lbs her and rihanna 2 different woman Rihanna not letting chris do what he did with kae cause she ain’t got nothing 2 lose she rich got her own money kae was thinking like if I break up with him iam lose my fancy life go back being basic lbs so she told her self i am stick out inti he drop me also I think chris feel bad for leadin kae on knowin he not in love with 2 woman he just said that for kae won’t be like you played me he didnt won’t her feelin by drop her for rihanna yeah he care for her but rihanna got his heart

#team love

Posted at 1:05 AM on December 27, 2012

I LOVE THEM 2GETHA THEY LOOK SO HAPPY SHE LOVE HER SOME CHRIS LBS I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST BE A COUPLE BUT TAKE IT DAY BY DAY N F WHAT EVERYBODY GOT 2 SAY #AIN’T NOBODY BUSINESSS BUT RIHANNA N CHRIS PIDD MATTA FACT JUST GO FAR AWAY LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND FUTURE VOICE. Y’all just let it be beautiful RIRI GO GET UR MAN MATTA FACT KEEP UR MAN DON’T LET NOBODY COME BETWEEN Y’ALL AGAIN #LET EM LOVE EACH OTHA DANG STFU HATERS