How Chris Brown Won Rihanna Back & Got Her To Lakers Game

Wed, December 26, 2012 9:29am EDT by 85 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Back Together
FameFlynet

can't

Posted at 3:30 PM on April 16, 2013

she’s such an idiot. Not gonna have pitty on her next time she gets beaten to a pulp.

Marv

Posted at 3:19 PM on January 30, 2013

No body’s business but mine, but wen you got beat like a dog on the high way. Who business it becomes. ? Was it still her,s. she is like a dog of many nation. That does not have a plantation.not here to judge. But real is real

Unapologetic

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 6, 2013

I have respect for both of them & I’m not gonna judge anything they do together as long as they are happy I’m cool with it but I really have seen a lot of maturity in both of them but I guess they left the childishness in the past

annbarb

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 2, 2013

THAT’S WHO RIHANNA WANTS AND I’M HUNDRED PERCENT IN HER AN CHRIS ROMANCE! I LOVE THEM BEING HAPPY!!!! AND THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME!

Dramaz

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 1, 2013

RiRi ..come on gal..open your eyes.. With everything goin’on sounds like Chris is just using you to boost his career ..Karrueche will get her game on with Chris when you’re not around and you don’t need that burden… You’re a diamond on your own without Breezy and you def deserve better..

annbarb

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 29, 2012

I’m happy in my relationship, and i want Chris and Rihanna to be happy also, so in a relationship, if that had happened to me what happen to riri, then I really don’t know what i would have done! that’s why will would never judge NO ONE’S RELATIONSHIP because guess what ! I wouldn’t want no one to judge MY relationship! we never know what we would do as a HUMAN PERSON, i just wish them luck and happiness!! Im with Chris and Rihanna! and Ill fight anyone on here with the truth, because i like them both!!!!!!!!!

d.harris

Posted at 11:23 AM on December 29, 2012

she looks beautiful with that tight jeans,and i like the above pic.

MalDiTa AkO (@malditachris)

Posted at 1:01 AM on December 29, 2012

then …next day…he will be with karrueche. and rihanna will tweet again…single!! what’s new with these people?!! they actually sharing chris..and that’s the fact that rihanna fans are trying to ignore…:)!!

pennyfree2

Posted at 4:17 AM on December 31, 2012

Nope!! They went to a party Christmas night and Chris took Rihanna with him on his private plan to the Ivory Coast—it’s on you tube—shows them landing