Selena Gomez: Why She Took Justin Bieber Back Again

Tue, December 25, 2012 2:51pm EDT by 100 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Back Together
FameFlynet

After a romantic ski trip in Salt Lake City, Utah on Dec. 21, it’s no surprise that Selena and Justin are back on. A source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY why she took him back.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have had a rocky couple of months. Selena and Justin reportedly broke up on Oct. 24 and since then, Selena has been back and forth with the Biebs. Although they broke up as recently as 12 days ago, on Dec. 21, they were spotted canoodling in a Utah airport. Here’s why Selena took Justin back again.

HollywoodLife.com exclusively reported that Selena was furious that Justin hung out with her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas on Dec. 13. A source close to Selena told us, “Hanging out with Nick proved that he wants to just be a jerk about this, and Selena’s sick of being heartbroken. They are finished, and I think it’s for good this time.”

“Justin and Nick Jonas hung out all night. Selena was crying about it. He wouldn’t even return her calls when she found out and called him up.”

Justin must have sweet-talked Selena and paired with the looming holiday, the couple is back on. They went on a double date to Canyon Resort in Utah to go skiing with Sel’s BFF Taylor Swift and Harry Styles.

Taylor and Harry enjoyed sandwiches in the cafeteria, while Justin and Selena were photographed cuddling at the airport.

The photos, on Radar Online, are very sweet, with Selena sitting on Justin’s lap.

Now, a source close to Selena tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “Selena has a big heart and took him back — it’s as simple as that. She’s a saint & he loves her but he’s just a dumb boy with too many girls around him. But Sel really wants him to grow out of it soon and treat her like a real man should, or she will be gone forever.”

Justin tweeted a romantic message to Selena on Dec. 18, saying, “Be a king, treat a woman like a queen.”

Are you happy Selena and Justin are back together for Christmas, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are Back Together

Radar Online

— Reporting by William Earl, Written by Dory Larrabee

More Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber News:

1. Selena Gomez Kisses Sexy Man In New Pic — Making Justin Bieber Jealous?
  2. Justin Bieber Spending Christmas With His ‘Luv’ — Not Selena Gomez
  3. Selena Gomez Leaning On BFF Ashley Tisdale After Justin Bieber Breakup

tai game ai la trieu phu

Posted at 8:42 PM on December 25, 2012

Sophia

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 25, 2012

I’m sorry but if they’re constantly going to keep on fighting and breaking up, then they shouldn’t be together.

Gabi

Posted at 8:08 PM on December 25, 2012

I love to know they are back together !!!!! I love that couple , Im a big belieber and selenator !!!! LOVE JELENAA

Joi

Posted at 7:55 PM on December 25, 2012

I love when you and Justin go out because y’all make a good and wonderful couple and one more thing merry Christmas and a happy new year.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bieber fever!!!!!!!!!!! N

emily

Posted at 7:12 PM on December 25, 2012

Demi Location has Nick Jonas, a guy friend you can run things past. Selena HAD David Henrie. Sometimes these guy friends give equally sound if not better advice than some girlfriends. Taylor Swift shouldn’t be handing out advice. I have to wonder what Selena’s mom, Mandy thinks of all this? JB is not just 18, but in so many other ways. Stardom may give you money and fame but that will never by you true, unconditional love. He is still growing up. Will Selena be the ONE, I doubt it.

BieberForLife

Posted at 6:46 PM on December 25, 2012

foreal -_- selena needs to get out of his life shes just using him for fame which she aint getting… if justin acts more mature pshh well selena is push the belibers away and she do not have a big heart this is just a joke like i love justin and wants him to be happy but hes better off just being single or finding a girl that loves him for him….. selena dont love him if she did she wouldnt break up with him for no reason so my point is just leave her i knew she was trouble when she walked in his life

Bondurantguy

Posted at 6:43 PM on December 25, 2012

EVERY THING THAT HOLLYWOOD LIFE WRITES ALWAYS BLAME THE BOY IN THE RELATIONSHIP NOT THE GIRL. WE REALLY DO NOT KNOW IF THE SECOND STORY ABOUT THE NICK JONAS IS TRUE OR NOT IT JUST COULD BE HOLLYWOOD LIFE MAKING UP STORIES ABOUT THEM BECAUSE EVERY TIME THEY MAKE UP A STORIES. THEIR SEEM TO BE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO BACK TRACK THE STORIES. THEY SAID SHE WAS SPLIT UP THE DAY OF THE STORY OF THE PRIVECT JET STORY CAME OUT ON HUFFPOST. THEN THIS STORIES OF KISSING IN THE SALT LAKE CITY AIRPORT. LOOK LIKE THEY DIDN’T BREAK UP HOLLYWOOD LIFE.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 6:36 PM on December 25, 2012

PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY FOR THEM. IT SEEM TO ME THEY ACTLY LOVE EACH OTHER AND THAT WHY SELENA KEEP GOING BACK TO JUSTIN.

abby

Posted at 7:06 PM on December 25, 2012

shut up I mean seriously gosh girl

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 6:34 PM on December 25, 2012

I just do not get why people should just be happy for them no matter if you hate selena or Justin. You should be glad they are trying to get their relationship going instead of moving on with some one else and that not always a healthly. It call be a role model you can’t be a role model if you do not try to fix the relationship it’s that simple and maybe. It is meant to be and the only real person who know that is god. At least they are trying to work thing out. I seen case were one person moves on and the other one doesn’t and becomes a stocker to his girlfriend or boyfriend and he or she get in trouble with the laws for stocking their ex. So I am happy for them as all of you people should be

P.S Like some of you have a chance to get either Justin or selena (sarcaism). If you did he or she would of date you before he or she dated.

LADYBLUEJAYS

Posted at 6:20 PM on December 25, 2012

I think it nice she willing to give him chance after chance and she may have try to find another date but couldn’t because they didn’t want her controlling their life. i did that to my ex boy friend who is now my boyfriend again I was out for two month when I realize that I wouldn’t of find a man like him. he does that exact same things. So I have had those feeling and it uncontrollalbe if you love some one You give them chance after chance. I would be the person I am today if it was for him what hurts you makes you stronger.That my saying every thing that some bad happens to me. He was always their as a friend when we broke up. We broke like 20 times but I keep going back to my boy because he is the only one my Dad’s trust and at least he try to be with me.

Official Katie Hemrick

Posted at 5:45 PM on December 25, 2012

omg i’m so happy for him <3

belieber

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 25, 2012

selena is big fool. Justin is crazy for that fool. He don’t sees that selena is big fool. But i think that soon he will see that he is with big fool. And when he will see, he will broke up with that fool. And that fool will crying, but late. And justin will be happy withou that fool, and with some normal girl

hhxck

Posted at 5:27 PM on December 25, 2012

lol who was writing this? selena has a big heart ahahahha she hasn’t big heart, she is only playing with justin bieber as she wants and exploits his love for her. Justin is crazy loved in her and he don’t sees that selena playing with him everyday. And if she has a “big heart”, justin didn’t do anything wrong, she brokes up with him like for fun i mean like that, like nothing. SHe broke up with him because he has looked at victoria secret model i mean helooo selena he is a 18 year old boy, what do you expert, to look at grandmas?? And now she broke up because he met witn nick jonas. ahahahha what a fool is selena, what if justin is her boyfriend, he can’t talk with some people????? realy stupid reasons

ithequeeni

Posted at 8:51 PM on December 25, 2012

wtf?? wat is wrong with u would u like it if ur boyfriend was doinh dat surronded by girls u would feel jealous and insecured ur just a hater man u can never have justin ppl keep dreaming this is reality ppl open ur eyes man if u dun like something keep it in ur mind u dun knoe how much it hurts selena when ppl get mad at her cause she dates justin its their love life and we should butt-outt why come in their love life we dun knoe wat they r going through we r getting these info from gossipers it cant always be true sometimes u have to put ur selves in somone elses shoe and ty to see wat they are going through…..ugh i hate hatersz

Deaja

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 25, 2012

she just wants him to be more mature he has been constantly acting like a jerk everyone is just gonna think hes still a kid. Justin will be 19 soon and he will eventually fade and need to take a break. Selena is an adult and she needs a man not a teenager.

bieber

Posted at 5:06 PM on December 25, 2012

selena don’t deserve justin, she don’t love him, she is so cruel and so like: “hey everybody im justin bieber’s girlfriend now please be jelaous”. Why she just don’t let a chance to girls who really loves justin

Justin Bieber M (@abbas_mounir)

Posted at 6:08 PM on December 25, 2012

that is true she playing with him

somebody

Posted at 5:01 PM on December 25, 2012

selena wants justin to grow up faster and if justin do that and become a “real man” earlier than he could lose many or maybe all beliebers

sarah

Posted at 4:58 PM on December 25, 2012

selena has a big heart. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA loool i don’t think so. Girl with a big heart don’t broke up every day with a boy who love, if selena loves justin

LADYBLUEJAYS

Posted at 6:24 PM on December 25, 2012

I’m a girl and I have done 20 break up with my guy, But I realize I won’t find another like him and He does need his space sometime to deal with the stress of are relationship and I had to expect that I think they will understand were I am coming for and my dad can take care of me by him shelf because he is a lawyer but going back to law school at night. But I love him and hope never to leave him again.

JB n SG 4evs

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 25, 2012

Dude! I absolutely knew it! I had my faith in them. I’m glad they’re back because I knew that they would change without each other. Not for the better. Selena needs him because he makes her happy. Justin needs her because he would lose it without her. And we wouldn’t want another Lindsay Lohan… When you write these posts, do u ever feel like they might read them? I squeal when I think about it. Soon I’ll be on the X factor and when we r BFFs ill tell them of the time I left this comment after I heard they were back together. I know… I’m cray cray but you’ll laugh when u see me telling his story in an interview.bob and to missy and lesily Arcos: stop hating on one of them and talking bout how much u love the other. If u love JB so much then u will respect his choice to be with SG. He loves her. If u love him then u should love her 2. Holler to u Jelena! Don’t worry bout wit they think. All of it your real fans support u and are rooting 4 you. Merry Christmas!

Adiva

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 25, 2012

She was right 2 take him back cos i think he means alot 2 her

svenerlandson

Posted at 4:35 PM on December 25, 2012

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes/Cibrian, Coco/IceT, Kristen Stewart, Suzy Favor Hamilton the Olympian & Vegas call girl, Rita Ora/Rob Kardashian, Petraeus women).

My latest book, “I Steal Wives: A serial adulterer reveals the REAL reasons more and more ‘happily married’ women are cheating” is a powerful look at this EXPLOSIVE topic of female infidelity. And the REAL reasons aren’t the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in the SECOND-HAND information of some psychologist’s self-help book. It’s now in the top 1% of books selling on Amazon!

The book is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN on female infidelity from the FIRST-HAND, insider experience of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives/girlfriends of over 25 married men (and a few women), and who also happens to be a therapist (never cheated with clients)! “I Steal Wives” is a salacious, self-deprecating, at times funny, and penetratingly insightful look into what is now the very cutting-edge of relationships.

It’s the relationship version of “How to Secure Your House, as told by a professional burglar!” This is no joke, the raw truths of “I Steal Wives” will forever change how you do relationships and understand women, especially if you are one!

Check it out now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble!! It’s selling FAST!

lesily arcos

Posted at 4:32 PM on December 25, 2012

What f**ck tht i dont even like selena she dosnt even deserve justin bieber i lov jb <3

Caridee

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 25, 2012

Sometimes love talks louder

Missy

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 25, 2012

I think that Selena does not deserve Justin

clarence

Posted at 3:38 PM on December 25, 2012

she just needs a new doll…………

Justin!!!!!!!and SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 2:58 PM on December 25, 2012

JUSTIN AND SELENA > taylor and harry… simple guys just simple…