Taylor Swift Invited Harry Styles For Christmas But He Turned Her Down

Tue, December 25, 2012 6:16pm EDT by 47 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Christmas
SplashNews

Anna

Posted at 1:24 AM on December 27, 2012

Ummmm Harry didn’t want to stay with Taylor because he wanted to be with Louis HIS BOYFRIEND….wow did y’all not know Louis and Harry are gay for eachother open your eyes. Plus Louis and Harry live together. And Louis and Harry were together the night of Louis day and Christmas…I’m a huge 1D fan. I support their relationship. Open your eyes. HAYLOR IS PUBLICITY . The only relationship that’s real is LARRY STYLINSON…LOOK IT UP

Jocelyn

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 26, 2012

I’m not that suprised that Harry turned down Taylor swift because Harry & Taylor have been together for a LONG TIME and Harry needs some time to be with his family and friends while Taylor does her plans and be patient after Christmas so she could be with Harry…so yea

Anon

Posted at 11:15 PM on December 26, 2012

I don’t like haylor. That’s all.

Haylor

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 26, 2012

If this is true then I don’t get why Taylor would get upset bc Harry turned her down I mean Family first right? And she needs to let the boy breath for gods sake! She’s been following him everywhere. And I think it’s kind of immature to write songs about every single guy you go out with. It can’t ALWAYS be the boys fault.

Lila

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 26, 2012

She knows it’s not always the boys fault. listen to Back To December.

Destiny n

Posted at 7:00 PM on December 26, 2012

I to be honest don’t think that they were a good couple. I think if Harrys happy then im happy but im glad he turned her down instead of her crushing him. Taylor has been with like every hot guy celebrity. I’m glad what he did, but it’s my opinion. No hate.

Haylor isn't my favorite thing

Posted at 6:07 PM on December 26, 2012

Surprised? Im relieved that Harry didn’t spend Christmas with Taylor.

Ali

Posted at 5:39 PM on December 26, 2012

Wow so fake!

not a big haylor fan

Posted at 3:59 PM on December 26, 2012

Taylor has been following him everywhere he goes i mean, give the guy some space. And they call us obsessed? #nohateplz

A

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 26, 2012

SO FAKE RELATOIN SHIP HAHAHAHA

Ellis

Posted at 2:27 PM on December 26, 2012

Fakest relationship ever

A

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 26, 2012

YAYAY FAKEST RELATION SHIP EVER TOTTALLY AGREE WITH U

TeenageDreamer

Posted at 10:05 AM on December 26, 2012

You know the most ridiculous part? Taylor wrote ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’. So Taylor, if you knew he was trouble, why again?!
Seriously, I don’t support this relationship at all. And no, I’m not saying this cuz I want Harry to marry me, and blah blah blah, cuz I know that will never happen. I’m saying this cuz we all know how Taylor is. Dates, dates, dates. Loves a lot, “oh is wonderful, they’re going to marry each other.” Then breaks up cuz of something stupid and writes a song. And, personally, I think Taylor wants her boyfriends to be there 24/7 to do whatever she wants. Well, puppies are for that, not boys. Oh, and Swifties? I hope you’re happy when Taylor leaves another guy heart broken.

Elise

Posted at 11:10 PM on December 26, 2012

I totally agree with you 100%

whatever

Posted at 7:33 AM on December 26, 2012

Nobody knows if Taylor asked Harry to spend Xmas with her… I think that this paints her in a “bad” light to the 1D fans, it’s not helping her case to spread such gossip and paint it as truth when you know how the 1D fans are already reacting so badly to this romance.

And the 1D fans need to take a step back and realize that probably half of the gossip printed online or in magazines is made up.

Diya Pandey

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 26, 2012

I am a 1D fan and I used to be a swifty, but not anymore because Niall told every one that Taylor swift called him a blonde fat pig, and zayn, Louis, and Liam said that it was true, and as a nialler and a directioner I believe them. And even if. It’s not true (which of course I believe is true) I will not worship this haylor relationship because I know that Taylor is a player. She breaks up with her BFs because she is bored and appearantly it,s the boys fault. Wtf? So, can’t make us directioners like her. No hate, just saying.

Lucy Wickham

Posted at 5:52 AM on December 26, 2012

no way

________________________________

Andie

Posted at 3:49 AM on December 26, 2012

Umm… The article is a load of bull. Taylor spent xmas in Nashville for starters. Secondly, Harry was always returning home on xmas eve, hence the pre xmas vacation in Utah with Taylor, her mum and her brother. Finally, Louis Tomlinson celebrated his birthday a few days ago and Harry did not spend time with him on his actual birthday; they were in different parts of the country. Do some research!

Hi

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 26, 2012

I cant believe harry is dating taylor swift!! I love her music and i love one direction but im afraid that taylor will hurt harry! I think that in about half or maybe a month one direction will be broken. Taylor called niall a “Fat Ugly Blonde Pig” like wtf is wrong with you!! She made him cry and liam and louis yelled at her, taylor cried over that!! Harry yelled at them bck but harry doesnt know what happened!! I predict that in about half or maybe a month harry will do somthing to make the boys
Upset and he will leave the boys. Then taylor will break his heart and make everyone hate harry! Dont give me hate i just predict this ok? It may not be true

Sameeeehaaaa

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 28, 2012

Can someone tell me where exactly this thing about Taylor calling niall a “Fat Ugly Blonde Pig” is actually coming from, because thats the biggest load of bullsh*t I’ve ever heard

BieberForLife

Posted at 10:00 PM on December 25, 2012

TF…. First off why did she even call him on christmas -__- i like taylor but she should know that he wants to spend time with him family instead of her like seriously they she each other like every day he really doesnt see his family like that pshhh Get Real Taylor

Kristyana nance

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 25, 2012

That’s good causehe needs to be with his family on CHRISTMAS

Zak Giller

Posted at 8:56 PM on December 25, 2012

A little birdie told me I should go on a date with Taylor, probably for this exact reason! Spread the message if at all possible.

Sameeeehaaaa

Posted at 7:44 PM on December 25, 2012

Actually, what proof is there that she even asked him to go with her? Harry was obviously going to come back to be with his family and for Louis bday. And anyway, she made the commitment of going to Australia ageeees ago..

Celina

Posted at 7:40 PM on December 25, 2012

Before you post something like this, make sure you have enough proof that this is true because I’m pretty sure Taylor is gonna be on the negative end of this story once again. She’s already gettin a lot of hate trom the 1D fans just by dating Harry and now you’re also making them think that she’s taking Harry away from the boys and his family.

Sameeeehaaaa

Posted at 7:45 PM on December 25, 2012

EXACTLY Thank you!!

Joseph A

Posted at 7:20 PM on December 25, 2012

Christmas away from her boyfriend , well , at least we get a song out of this :)

2 bananas for and ounce, 3 bananas for a euro

Posted at 7:19 PM on December 25, 2012

Haha. Why would he spend time with Taylor rather than with his bestie’s 21st birthday? And he tweeted Louis at the exact time he was born aww he was waiting all that time. :D

Bridie

Posted at 7:17 PM on December 25, 2012

I love taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 bananas for an ounce, 3 bananas for a euro

Posted at 7:19 PM on December 25, 2012

I don’t.

Brook

Posted at 2:22 AM on December 26, 2012

Lool i agree with you:)

Joe

Posted at 7:04 PM on December 25, 2012

So much for the accuracy of that report- Taylor is not even in Australia. She is in Nashville with her family.

Christine (@AAndEFan4Life)

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 25, 2012

Not really. Everyone needs a break from their boyfriend or girlfriend for some personal time or family time. It’s unhealthy to be with the same person too often. I’m sure if she didn’t have to be in Australia to promote her album, she would have been invited to the UK. Hopefully they will get to be together for Valentines Day.

Humum