Rihanna Spends Christmas With True Love Chris Brown

Tue, December 25, 2012 4:49pm EDT by 111 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Christmas
Courtesy of Instagram

blonetha

Posted at 1:48 PM on December 28, 2012

i disagree with them two very much in getting back together,i am a former victim of abuse, i forgave and i moved on with my life,however,now i am, and have been with the same man for 20 yrs. and we been married for 18 yrs. and you wanna know something he has never abused me.

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 3:49 AM on December 28, 2012

They look so cute together

henrietta mbunwe

Posted at 8:05 AM on December 29, 2012

u can say dat again

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 3:48 AM on December 28, 2012

Hollywood life prints so man ridiculous stories that have no truth whatsoever. They just want to keep their website popular and they do it with lies. This is not a reputable website, its worse than Media takeout. The only two things these websites are good for are the pics they provide.
Chris and Rihanna make a handsome couple in that pic. Cute!

annbarb

Posted at 11:02 PM on December 27, 2012

I’m totally out of this arena, im going to chrisanna blog! bye!

Con

Posted at 8:15 PM on December 27, 2012

I cannot believe an educated writer would really publish such garbage. So think about this. They don’t talk or text but she leaves her family to be with Chris, which everyone knows how important her family is to her. Wow I wonder what he had to do to convince her to leave. He must really be in love with her. Shoes need to open her blind eyes.

kellikrazy

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 27, 2012

chris pleaseeeeeeeeeee change that hair color back to brown and chris and Rihanna don’t let the haters get in the way of your love

RIRILUVSBREEZY #1LOVE

kellikrazy

Posted at 3:47 PM on December 27, 2012

I don’t care wat anybody says they belong together #1love

Ashlee

Posted at 12:12 PM on December 27, 2012

ppl keep saying that he is going back and forth between them please show me the receipts! I haven’t seen him and KoochieCkrack together since the video! Yet every week he’s seen with Rhi! KoochiCrack need to stop with the bs and move the hell along! Its obvious tht Chris and Rhi are good friends trying to rebuild their strong, beautiful, and loving relationship! :)

tonya

Posted at 12:07 PM on December 27, 2012

Chris brown please change your hair color black

shan

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 27, 2012

i agree as the blond hair does not suit him at all

Swazz

Posted at 6:45 AM on December 27, 2012

Everything bout chris and Rih is perfect, don’t judge em though!

Summer Rockier

Posted at 12:39 AM on December 27, 2012

they just having a Fun time while everybodys else was there too @ the game. RihRih outfit is Cute

MalDiTa AkO (@malditachris)

Posted at 11:10 AM on December 26, 2012

FACT:chris cheated on her beforehand…got beaten. they wanted to comeback..and chris insisting rihanna is a friend not even confirming the relationship… still chris contineously seing another .(with karrueche and had a fling night ..which the model confirm sleeping with chris)now all you rihanna fans …ask chris…”where’s the love?” lol

BeautifulMe

Posted at 11:13 PM on December 26, 2012

true

Demmi

Posted at 9:52 AM on December 28, 2012

He did cheat on her before and will likely do so several times again LOL!! he is 23yrs ..But beleive me she will likely do the same once or even twice as well. she is only 24yrs They will likely even end up with totally different people. LOL

Jess

Posted at 11:06 AM on December 26, 2012

Looool folk are still debating about whats best for these two as if yall are in their shoes. Allow them to make the best decisions for themselves as they have to live with the consequences of those decisions. Let them live their BFFlife in peace

Becky

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 26, 2012

We are suppose to be a Christian Nation. Christians are to be Christ-like which is to forgive! When you commit sins you want God to forgive you therefore you have to forgive others. Chris Brown is young. He made a mistake and he has asked God and Rihanna to forgive him and they have forgiven him therefore you evil unforgiving people need to do the same. God is a forgiving God!

Becky

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 26, 2012

Chris brown and Rhiannna are the next power couple like Jayz and Beyonce!!!!!!!!!

Becky

Posted at 10:52 AM on December 26, 2012

Chris Brown and Rihanna forever!!!! Unconditional Love! Two hard working rich individuals. Look forward to seeing their video on Nobodies Business!!!!!!!! They are true diamonds in the Sky.

Out Here KarruIchi

Posted at 10:17 AM on December 26, 2012

DON’T EXIST TRIANGULE!

THE EXPLANATION:

KARRUECHE IG BY AND TWITTER TRYING CAUSE DISCORD BETWEEN CHRIS AND RIH. ABUSING OF THE GOOD EDUCATION THAT CHRIS HAS WITH HER. TUESDAY SHE TRIED ONCE AGAIN, POSTING A PICTURE SHIRT WITH A BRAND OF CHRIS, BUT SHE DIDN’T KNOW THEY WERE TOGETHER. SHE WAS SURPRISED BY CHRIS AND RIH LAKERS IN GAME . SHE RUN CLEAR FOR THEIR TRACES OF BAD CHARACTER. DELETE THE PICTURE. SHE IS CREATING THESE FOR GOSSIP, NEGATIVISM, MAKING PEOPLE THINK THAT AGO BETWEEN HER AND CB, BUT NO.

KARRUECHE WHY YOU DELETE THE PICTURE WITH T-SHIRT BLACK PYRAMID X BAP IN YOUR IG?! WHY?! YOU WANNA ATTENTTION, RIGHT?! YOU WANNA CAUSING PURPOSELY DRAMA?! YOU ARE SO BAD CHARACTER @KARRUECHE. RIHANNA AND CHRIS B. YES ARE INVOLVED IN A LONG HISTORY DRAMA, BUT IS THE STORY OF THEM IS THE LIFE OF THEM THEY ARE TRYING TO SOLVE. ARE NOT USING IT TO CREATE INTRIGUES, CONTROVERSIES, FIGHTS OR ADVERTISING AS YOU SOW. SHAME GIRL!

Chuck E Cheese

Posted at 9:40 AM on December 26, 2012

They did a brain scan on her and there were only rocks.

Lilly Bee

Posted at 9:38 AM on December 26, 2012

At her funeral they’ll have Katy Perry crying and Jennifer Hudson singing. I give that life expectency a year tops.

shell

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 26, 2012

Chris brown needs to choose who he is with because rihanna is the one he is seen in pictures with and Karreuche still trying to make herself relevent, as a women have some repect for yourself don’t allow a man to go back and forth with you guys in the tabloids. If you are his women let him make it known to the world, even tho it’s ” Nobodies Buisness”. Instead of him making it look as if he’s having both of you.Know that you are worth being some one one and only.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:09 AM on December 26, 2012

I believe in forgiveness, second chances, and redemption!!!!!! I will NEVER celebrate or encourage, a woman to goes back into a violent situation!!!! I will always stand up against any person who is bashing another person out of HATE (ANNBARB)-Thats how I was raised!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne

Posted at 9:05 AM on December 26, 2012

When he beats her to death, I wonder if they’ll bury her in Barbados?

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:00 AM on December 26, 2012

EXAMPLES FROM HOOD-RAT ANNBARB!!!!!!
1. Your 5:13 post states and I quote,”she was never his court dates which so important where were she…………..
2. Your 5:25am post states and I quote, “If you don’t her shut the mouth…..
What is enouph, or exspensive??????? Don’t hurt yourself ANNBARB thinking to much.
*****I’ll stand up to YOU and ANYONE ELSE on here who continues to attack a young lady you don’t know. HELL you don’t even know RIRI!!!! You know her MUSIC. HOOD-RAT!!!!! You’ve never got a phone call from her, you’ve never been to her house. Hell will you get an invite to the WEDDING-LOL. Let me know how that turns out. YOUR A WEAK PUNK-BI*CH. YEA I SAID IT, because you won’t go TOE to TOE with someone in a debate. YOU respond in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep, or you GO BACK and respond to my post from 3 days ago. I’ll be here ALLLLLL day, and I’ll be here tomorrow, and the day after that!!!! I’m not KAE, although I HIGHLY doubt you would say any of this bullshi* to her face. Don’t ever misquote me again!!!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:49 AM on December 26, 2012

GOOD Morning people, and my good friend ANNBARD!!!!!! Please don’t ever, ever, I mean EVER try and quote something I said. YOU CAN”T SPEAK!!! Please dont mess up anything I SAY ON HERE!
******ANNBARB my dear if you thnk I going to jump up and down and cheer for a woman to go back to a man who beat her face in with a brick, you are highly mistaken. UNLIKE you my dear I DON”T WORSHIP RiHANNA. She is pictured NO WHERE in my BIBLE. SHE doesn’t not pay the bills in my house, nor does she take care of my newborn son. I like RIRI the performer, I dont like alot of the things she does in her prsonal life!!!! MY CHOICE. I dont like YOU because you are a BULLY, who sets out to attack someone you know nothing about all in the name of your obsession with RIRi. I DAMN SURE called you on the carpet for that, because you my DEAR should be calling NO ONE A HOOD-rat. Lets LOOK AT SOME EXAMPLES THIS Morning!!!!

diva

Posted at 11:43 PM on December 26, 2012

TEMP, JUST IGNORE ANNABARB, she is trying to bait you into arguing with her for whatever reason. Just say your piece and keep it moving girl.:). Nobody out here should ever advocate domestic violence and people need to understand that rihanna isn’t advocating it and neither is chris by simply being together( as friends or lovers). They are trying to repair a broken relationship and it doesn’t have to do with anybody else out there, it’s there thing and they have the right.

People predicting her death by his hands is immature. You don’t know what is going to happen so why make predictions? What purpose does it serve? Does it make you feel better about them being together if you think it will end violently? Serious question. Do you wish for rihanna to be hurt again? You feel she deserves it because he is back in her life? Some of you people are sick…and don’t even realize how you sound. She just wants to be happy in her life as does he, they weren’t happy and now they are, it really is that simple. Some of you need to get a relationship together with Jesus Christ and I WILL be praying for ya. LOL

AND NOW KAE?!

Posted at 7:29 AM on December 26, 2012

THE EXPLANATION:

KARRUECHE: “AND YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE BICTH.”