Niall Horan Doesn’t Want To Date Selena Gomez — Report

Mon, December 24, 2012 10:50am EDT by 113 Comments
Niall Horan Selena Gomez Dating
Fan Photo

Sylvanna

Posted at 2:09 AM on January 4, 2013

I wouldn’t really ship it…. but ya know. And also with Nemi, I don’t think it’s gonna happen… because they seem like just really good, fun friends and it seems like Demi isn’t interested, but obviously we can’t be sure.

Anyway! DIRECTIONERS UNITE! and happy new year 2013!

lexia

Posted at 1:59 AM on January 1, 2013

I think if he is happy with tht person then let him be im just saying if hes happy im happy ;-)

aslot

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 1, 2013

Since Niley is obviously a thing of the past, just puppy love (as miley is engaged to Liam), I think Selena should (rekindle??) a romance with Nick Jonas. But that’s just me.

Mable

Posted at 4:39 AM on December 31, 2012

Demi and Niall looks cute tgh. They Shld be a couple. Selena? Uh uh. No! They dun even look gd tgh. The pix shown abt Niall kissing Selena on her cheek is photoshopped. -.- It’s Fake

justin and selena

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 30, 2012

1.make a wish that comes from ur heart
2.close ur hand(make a fist)
3.put ur hand (fist) against to ur heart for 5 seconds
It really works

jelena and nemi

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 30, 2012

I think demi and niall should go out and not selena cauz hopefully selena and justin would get back together cauz they all make a perfect couple

Jelena

Posted at 2:38 PM on December 30, 2012

Selena and Justin shouldn’t even have been together I think Selena should go with another cutter man.

kim

Posted at 1:21 PM on December 30, 2012

she’s to hot for him anyway

Jane Ola 9

Posted at 9:50 AM on December 30, 2012

what why

Directioner

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 30, 2012

DEMI IS AMAZING AND SHE HAVE CURVES, SHE IS PERFECT, SELENA IS A SKELETON D;

Lu

Posted at 9:27 AM on December 30, 2012

Demi said That would not be the girl who would date Justin and Selena Immediately grabbed the opportunity .. Demi never agararia with a man in one day .. I saw photos That Justin was kissing her breasts and she left! SELENA I LIKE YOU HAVE MORE decency..

Luciana

Posted at 9:15 AM on December 30, 2012

DEMI IS THE BEST EVER …. Selena better than Demi? haha make me laugh, NEVER, NEVER EVEN! Is SINGLE DEMI AND THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN SELENA, SHE IS AN INSPIRATION .. NIALL IS NOT FOOL!!!

Lucy

Posted at 8:42 AM on December 30, 2012

PUBLICITY!

mira n!

Posted at 11:18 PM on December 29, 2012

i wonder if this is photoshopped or not….when did she hang out with one direction. But she should date nick jonas again or taylor lautner!!! but stic with justin, he loves her so much!!!

cielo

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 28, 2012

if niall doesnt wanna go out with selena then why is he kissing her on the cheek?

j

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 28, 2012

Selena is alot better than demi, but niall horan really? she can do much better lol I bet this is just untrue though cuz Sel is a good friend to demi and wouldnt wanna ruin justins friendship with niall

cielo

Posted at 10:03 PM on December 28, 2012

she should break up with justin for good and go for Zayne.I mean i like niall but i think Zayne and Selena would be a awesome couple.

1Dmybebbys

Posted at 11:15 AM on December 31, 2012

Zayn has a girlfriend. You idiot. Oh. You also spelled Zayn wrong. Coming from a true directioner.

Whatever

Posted at 12:46 PM on December 31, 2012

How is Selena better than Demi? The only thing keeping Selena relevant is Justin, lol. If she breaks up with him, who will really care for her anymore? Niall deserves better than her. She dates people for publicity. Nick, Taylor, Justin, and the list goes on….

Queen Of True Love

Posted at 9:29 AM on December 28, 2012

Nah I don’t like one direction no offence directionars but I do t think nelena could come through but anything but jelena I hate jelena its never meant to be I mean they get hurt sooo much just break up already one day I see they break up the other they are getting back together sooooooooo annoying

Steph

Posted at 10:10 PM on December 27, 2012

I hate Selena Gomez, Niall go for Demi

Valerie_Horan69

Posted at 3:04 PM on December 27, 2012

I Hope they dont date, I Love niall and selena but i dont think they are meant to be together. I Would support “Nemi” than “Nelena”… MY OPINION

Carnation

Posted at 10:45 PM on December 26, 2012

I think that if Demi was gonna date Niall she would already be dating him. So i believe that she doesn’t want to be nothing more then friends with Niall.

ChristopherAmbr

Posted at 6:12 PM on December 26, 2012

This is so badly photo shopped its not even funny. -_-

chrissy

Posted at 3:35 AM on December 26, 2012

well i love nial and think he is perfect for selena

Tai facebook

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 6, 2013

。、★、•、、、
、 tinh yeu 、 ☆
•☆\•\☆\、*
、•\hanh phuc
\、*•\☆\、
。 _::_______ ★。

krisstentan

Posted at 1:37 AM on December 26, 2012

I can see the damn photo shop

facebook

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 25, 2012

“Wouldn’t be surprised if Selena had a double date with Taylor and any of the single One Direction kids if she doesn’t get back with Justin.”

svenerlandson

Posted at 4:34 PM on December 25, 2012

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes/Cibrian, Coco/IceT, Kristen Stewart, Suzy Favor Hamilton the Olympian & Vegas call girl, Rita Ora/Rob Kardashian, Petraeus women).

My latest book, “I Steal Wives: A serial adulterer reveals the REAL reasons more and more ‘happily married’ women are cheating” is a powerful look at this EXPLOSIVE topic of female infidelity. And the REAL reasons aren’t the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in the SECOND-HAND information of some psychologist’s self-help book. It’s now in the top 1% of books selling on Amazon!

The book is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN on female infidelity from the FIRST-HAND, insider experience of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives/girlfriends of over 25 married men (and a few women), and who also happens to be a therapist (never cheated with clients)! “I Steal Wives” is a salacious, self-deprecating, at times funny, and penetratingly insightful look into what is now the very cutting-edge of relationships.

It’s the relationship version of “How to Secure Your House, as told by a professional burglar!” This is no joke, the raw truths of “I Steal Wives” will forever change how you do relationships and understand women, especially if you are one!

Check it out now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble!! It’s selling FAST!

krissten

Posted at 1:35 AM on December 26, 2012

Stop advertising -_-

svenerlandson

Posted at 1:37 AM on December 26, 2012

Krissten, I meant no harm. Just have a little product that can really help people, especially women, I’ve found.
I didn’t mean to offend you, and I”m truly sorry for doing so.
Have a lovely evening.