Rihanna & Chris Brown Are Not Speaking To Each Other

Sun, December 23, 2012 5:38pm EDT by 62 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Not Talking
Instagram

ABA aka SKILLZ

Posted at 5:20 AM on February 21, 2013

A DOLLAR STOPPED GOD FROM SMILING !

iLoveChris

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 5, 2013

ily

Summer

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 25, 2012

I Guess you were wrong . Chris & Riri are speaking in fact they are celebrating Christmas TOGETHER & they went to the Laker game earlier today TOGETHER ! Ha how bout that karrechue

electlady1

Posted at 7:49 PM on December 25, 2012

HL surprise they got you happy and in love Chris and Rihanna that is you at the Lakers game smiling for the camera and the world.where is Tran.Mama said always stay a lady because a man won:t respect side chicks or a hoe. Because holidays are for wifes and First lady and only lady in there life.

alex

Posted at 5:01 PM on December 25, 2012

yall guys got this wrong again… haha see the laker game….

electlady1

Posted at 1:41 PM on December 25, 2012

People know Tran in the streets and that’s all they say about her. I know people that know her run in her circle know the 411 on her females in LA talk to much so this lady is getting her information from somebody close don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Tran dogged her last boyfriend so why she think good is going to come practice what you preach man look at that.In the streets you get known as a hoodrat that’s your label no matter who you get with he could be a King if your strips don’t change people will still put you in that boat. Friend to a friend pray for Tran because devil is fooling her and she says she know God what would.Jesus do read the word the answer is.there.

Summer Rockier

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 25, 2012

OH please Don’t nobody know what going on with them other then that they are both good friend with each other of course Rihanna know that Cb is with his ex-gf or he’s living his single life just like her. so stop try to figure out thing about them unless one of them speak about it.

annbarb

Posted at 3:45 PM on December 27, 2012

their, good friends to keep people out their private business,

annbarb

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 27, 2012

and he would not ever have no karrueche tran as his women ,she has took enouph free money for herself! please

pennyfree2

Posted at 5:04 AM on December 31, 2012

I’ll believe you, Summer Rockier, when I see any picture of Chris and Kae hugged up together since he broke up with her on national TV and the Internet. Yup! that’s what it will take for me to believe that he with ex-gf.

kim

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 24, 2012

rihanna needs to go back to drake he it the best man for rihanna ..the last time i hard tht she was with drake in sum othe caribbean diffrent form her home town

Temp Simms

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 24, 2012

Attention Everyone… ANNBARB says she is leaving the Blog!!!! Im sure Hollywood Life is going to shut down now lol……lol……lol……

****Maybe she will stop attacking people she doesn’t even know!!!! I doubt it.

annbarb

Posted at 3:54 PM on December 27, 2012

Temp Simms, why don’t you leave well enouph alone, you have never been a believer of Rihanna or Chris for that matter, you were totally wrong about Rihanna, and it was proven that she would be with Chris, on Christmas, so! whose the one that wind up being wrong!!!!!!!!!!! you!

Temp Simms

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 24, 2012

ANNBARB…. MY Dear, let me remind YOU. Over the past few days, every comment that I have submitted to the blog…YOU have then followed it up with a comment directed towards me!!!!!!! Dont get mad because I began to point out just how bad you sounded calling KAE a hood-rat, but you cant speak!!!!! You can not comprehend either my dear because my RESPONSE to you this morning was for you to please enlighten us with the research you have done about KAE!!! You replied by attacking the hollywood life blog itself!! You say you dont have free speech-lol. I say stop addressing people personally on this blog if you dont want to get called out!!!!! Its the same way you’ve been attacking KAE. No credible information what so ever, just ALL TALK!!! You still didn’t answer the questions about KAE!!!!! Whats your favorite phrase……..”hood-rat”

annbarb

Posted at 3:56 PM on December 27, 2012

Temp Simms, you are so!!!!!!!!! dum with your miss information, please I was right on the money sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

annbarb

Posted at 4:10 PM on December 27, 2012

Temp Simms, tell your friend hood-rat -Karrueche, she is just that a leech, with someone else’s money call it as I see it , Oh! and she talks about how beautiful people think she is! PLEASE!!!! dON’T ATTACT ME, MR.SIMMS! I ONLY AGAIN TOLD THE TRUTH! OKAY! cHRIS IS WITH Rihanna RIGHT!!!!!!bYE!

perry

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 28, 2012

Next time we see him he will be with Karrueche ….. and the show goes on.

Tina

Posted at 12:12 PM on December 24, 2012

Nobody likes karrueche because she is not famous you are ridiculous, you hate her for not having money and you do not hate to chris brown for beating a woman. pathetic

Racheda Brown

Posted at 12:08 PM on December 24, 2012

You can’t believe everything you read or hear. However this plays out, bless them all.

Racheda Brown

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 24, 2012

They were on the phone yesterday. Also, a fan asked her could she see herself married to cb, she replied who knows what the future hold.

Tina

Posted at 12:19 PM on December 24, 2012

you know she was talking to CB because you were listening to the conversation, because you’ve seen in photos to rihanna talking on the phone does not mean that she was talking with Chris Brown

Tina

Posted at 12:54 PM on December 24, 2012

I’ve searched and nobody saw this comment,
if rihanna had said that, don´t you believe there would be photos of this comments?
stop lying chrianna

annbarb

Posted at 11:58 AM on December 24, 2012

Mr.Simms this website stinks then if people want to hear lies good-by to fake and I will support this website at all! it a core with truth and quit taking my words and turning around to your interest good-by will not support this website any longer !nFAKE!

Temp Simms

Posted at 10:33 AM on December 24, 2012

ANNBARB… why are you addressing me at 12:24am in the morning when 90% of the people on this blog have gone to bed for the evening???? When composing your responses today ANNBARB, please make SURE you re-read your comments before you click submit!!!!!!!! You said you’ve done your research about KAE. Please enlighten us as to what you have found out about her, and if you could….. please sight your sources!!!!! I can’t wait for this-lol!!!! I’m gonna have to call up NBC to see if I can get you a job there.

annbarb

Posted at 11:52 AM on December 24, 2012

sha, isn’t this a free web site, whats with you? are you telling me I can’t have free speech on here, I’m I hitting a core with you, speaking the truth, who are you on here sir if you feel I can’t come on here type comments I won’t is that what your telling me? then I won’t! this can’t be real no free speak but you CAN shan ? you scare me, sir who are you! no free speech?

shan

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 24, 2012

@ annbarb is your latest comment to me?

shan

Posted at 9:07 AM on December 24, 2012

these website chat pure bull**** as how do you know for a fact that Ri and chris have not been in contact? as its always a source that has no name that gave you your info, its not xmas yet so how do you know that chris wont be flying out to barbados to spend xmas with Ri.
This website just makes up these stories in order for people to keep on checking out there website

perry

Posted at 11:58 AM on December 28, 2012

We don’t want any abusers in Barbados. Let her go to him. Last time he was there he ruined her vehicle looking at the young girls. Of course he had to refund her in order to leave the country.