Rihanna Exposes Her Butt On Instagram — Tempting Chris Brown?

Sun, December 23, 2012 12:18pm EDT by 72 Comments
Rihanna Butt Pic
Instagram, FameFlynet

ooh yelloiew

Posted at 12:06 AM on December 24, 2012

some of yall view this site to think that she Tempting Cb that is not the case. what it is that Everything that Rihanna does it have Nothing to do with Cb, clam the FAWK down.The Title sounds totally Ridicolusy to think of or write something like that. come on now the Writer or blogger gotta do better then this. Cute Pic

90s

Posted at 11:19 PM on December 23, 2012

EVERYTHING Rihanna does doesnt have to do with chris brown. Is this how yall get site-views? By posting bullsh-t sories, linking trouble-some celebrities together? Bravo HL. Bravo. :)

Temp Simms

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 23, 2012

IN MY BEST GAME SHOW VOICE………..(I’ll take 1000 for the WIN ALEX)!!!!!!!! Good night ANNBARB. GO bully someone else on another blog-lol

Temp Simms

Posted at 8:23 PM on December 23, 2012

ANNBARD honey, my last name is spelled SIMMS. Very GOOD!!! If you would like to enlighten us with an english lesson, I’m all eyes. It would be a nice change from you attacking a youg lady who you know nothing about. I have my pencil and paper ready. Can we start with another word for hood-rat.

Temp Simms

Posted at 8:20 PM on December 23, 2012

ANNBARB honey this isn’t my job. Lets just say I don’t like a bully, and you my dear are a BULLY. The type of person parents fear the most when they send their children to school!!! ALL TALK and very little thought behind your statements!!!!!!!

annbarb

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 23, 2012

SIMMES SO HAVE YOU! RIGHT!

Temp Simms

Posted at 8:18 PM on December 23, 2012

ANNBARD, you have just confused the hell out of everyone on this site this evening!! You implyed that KAE has no money, therefore she has no ethics. Now your implying that money can be the root of all evil, and cause problems. You want to bash KAE all day everyday but when someone comes after you, you dont have time to “talk to a dummy.” ANNBARB—hold on…. my family members are wanting to see your comments this evening. Start with the hoo-rat stuff again, just please check your word structure first.

Temp Simms

Posted at 8:12 PM on December 23, 2012

I was trying to be super nice this evening but you AGAIN called me out ANNBARB so I must defend myself. Step 1. I’m going to need you to push away from the keyboard. Please be careful and dont hurt yourself. You didn’t re-read your comment before you clicked submit did you?? ANNBARB, what did we discuss last evening. That is a huge NoNO for you. See, you spent to much time today calling other people hood-rats, and picking on young ladies names on this blog, that you didn’t have a private wiritng session just for yourself. You do know that you contridicted yourself in your comment posted at 7:51pm this evening. You’ve been going on and on about KAE not being on RIRI’s level. “Kae a hood-rat,’ (your words). You then turned around at the end of your comment and talked about how you come from a family that taught you ethics, but ended by stating “sad what money will do.”Yyou are the one that has been claiming KAE is worthless because she isn’t on RiRi’s level, and does not have her money.

annbarb

Posted at 8:18 PM on December 23, 2012

WHAT MAKES YOU SO SMART MR. SIMMS, THIS MUST BE YOUR JOB HUH!

annbarb

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 23, 2012

YOU NEED TO GO TO BED! IS THIS WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING, I THINK YES! CORRECT! I GOT TO GET READY FOR MY SLEEP! I SAID ALL IM GOING TO SAY THE TRUTH GOOD NIGHT MR. SIMMMS

Temp Simms

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 23, 2012

Oh Im sorry, I forgot one more thing. Have we now come to the point where we are picking on different peoples heights?????? I ve noticed that in a few responses today. Im 5ft 2in tall, and Im trying to figure out where the height argument comes in so that i can properly respond. Alteast today were not throwing around the term gold digger as much!!!YEA

Temp Simms

Posted at 6:46 PM on December 23, 2012

Can you please explain how having alot of money in the bank makes you on another level (ie) better than someone else. I’ve yet to get an answer to this questions. Please help me to understand. If you could give examples that make sense. I was raised that no one person is better than anyone else! Thats what I believe, and thats how I carry myself! Money may afford you the opportunity to travel, buy better cars, and cloths, but it certainly does NOT make you a better person than someone else, or ON ANOTHER LEVEL. I can not seem to get anyone to answer this question.

annbarb

Posted at 7:51 PM on December 23, 2012

SIMMS, YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, BUT CAUSE PROLEMS, IT IS WHAT IT IS,FAR AS THAT STATEMENT I MADE, BIBLE SAYS GOD BLESS THE CHILD THAT HAS ITS OWN,, WHO WANTS SOMEONE THAT HAS NOTHING, AT LEAST SHOW YOUR WORTH SOMETHING, ANYBODY CAN BE NICE EXSPECIALLY WHEN THEY REALLY DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT SOME WOO, WOO, NOW BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN THIER A STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMEN, LIKE BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND I GIVE ANOTHER KIM, KANYA, SO REALLY YOU CAN SEE IT AS YOU WANT TO SEE IT, I REALLY DON’T CARE, IM ALWAYS HAD A PRETTY GOOD IN SIGHT, ON PEOPLE IN GENERAL, AND HAS’NT FAILED ME YET! I DON’T FEEL LIKE BREAKING DOWN WHY, AGAIN WITH YOU I THINK A MADE IT PRETTY CLEAR WHERE SITURATION STANDS THAT S THATS, IM A WOMEN AND NO SLOUCH BY KNOW MEANS AND FAR FAR FROM BEING UGLY SO, LIKE I SAID I HAVE NO ISSUES BUT AS A WOMEN I CAN’T STAND A WOMEN THAT CAN’T PULL HER OWN,WEIGHT, AT THAT AGE SHE SHOULD HAD SOMETHING! EXCEPT HER! THOSE KIND WILL EAT YOU ALIVE! BUT FOR REAL THATS REALLY HIS BUSINESS, BUT DON’T KNOW CHRIS PERSONALLY BUT I FEEL HE A NICE GUY, AND HAVE ALOT TO LEARN ALOT.AND ITS ACTIONS THE THINGS HE DO.I DON’T CARE ABOUT NO KARRUECHE TRAN, I HOLD MY OWN, HAVE A NICE FRIEND THATS VERY GOOD TO ME! YES THIER A BIG PROBLEM ON WOMEN THAT CAN’T HOLD THIER OWN IT TELLS WHAT KIND WOMEN THAT IS! I CAME FROM A FAMILY THAT TAUGHT ETHICS IN LIFE AND ‘AMERICA HAS LOST ITS WAY! SAD WHAT MONEY WILL DO! PEACE:

fan

Posted at 6:03 PM on December 23, 2012

Riri is not competing with that boyish ugly looking troll kt.
Competing is done between 2 OF THE SAME LEVEL.
How can riri compete with someone that IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE
on the same level as her.
Kt is nothing!!! The person who said kt is better looking than riri most be on something!!!
That thing called kt cannot even stand in riri’s shadow.
Only thing I hope is for riri to kick chris to the kerb (i’m dutch (amsterdam) so I don’t know the spelling of this word) but I really hipe riri exit chris out of her live, he’s not worthy of her!!!
Only blessings for riri, she will find someone that is worthy of her.
Chris is an ahole who loves the fugly kt who is depending on him, riri is her own woman, she doesn’t need anything from chris.
That ricecracker boy needs to be supported bij chris.
Riri is an independent beautifull young woman with a mind of her own.
Hope she finds real love soon.
Bless you riri

nia

Posted at 6:31 PM on December 23, 2012

Karreuche tran is not ugly. y’all nothing but haters. smh

perry

Posted at 7:42 PM on December 23, 2012

Where this talk about level comes from? Just because Riri has more money than KT does not mean that she is better than anyone else. Rihanna is no saint. How can you say that KT is nothing just because she is not a celebrity. Neither are you. What has that girl done you? CB said he loved both women and both he and R said they were not together. You must understand R wants CB and no o ne else. So all of your talk is just a waste.

Unapologetic

Posted at 4:18 PM on December 23, 2012

people are so invested to other peoples problem why? chris or no chris ,rihanna still going to be here whether u like it or not, while rih is in a Christmas spirit! you guys r wearing your hating jacket and rihs wearing her ‘Aint Nobodys Bidness’ Jumper and flying high and minding her bidness. peace and love

Music Lover

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 23, 2012

Rihanna is just doing what she always does. I don’t think it’s directed at him. He’s seen them both naked. He doesn’t need a pic. Mark my words. Rihanna has moved on from Chris and him and Karrueche are a couple again. All is right in their worlds.

ooh yelloiew

Posted at 12:12 AM on December 24, 2012

@ Music Lover I agree I don’t think it’s directed @ him either but whoever wrote this it sound Ridiculous.

Hopie

Posted at 4:07 PM on December 23, 2012

why do you bastards care?

Sarah

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 23, 2012

How come u people don’t write about Chris brown symphonic love or Riihanna donating 1.7 million to charity . Shame on you for dragging Rihanna like this. If Chris made his choice to be with Karrueche as you say he has let him there is no need to make this look bad for Rihanna . Besides she has on her full bikini she is not exposing anything private

Michelle

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 23, 2012

This is nothing new for Rihanna so I don’t see it as retaliation for Kakooki’s pic. This is just Rihanna being Rihanna.

FOR MEME!

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 23, 2012

MEME: She is post a message, never post “I’m Single!

Competition?! And whit who Chris post pictures?!

nia

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 23, 2012

you need to read over your sentence before you post them. But anyways rihanna did post message saying she is single, according to her instagram.

meme

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 23, 2012

Rihanna is already talking to chris’s hands….lol. Nia you are so right…lol. If rihanna isn’t threatened or jealous by kerreuche then why she posted all the mad messages and I’m single? Gotta be kerreuche who else? That’s her competition.

nia

Posted at 5:23 PM on December 23, 2012

lol, I know right

IHeartLux

Posted at 2:23 PM on December 23, 2012

Skank

FOR NIA

Posted at 2:10 PM on December 23, 2012

NIA: TALK WITH MY HAND!!!!

d.harris

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 23, 2012

thank you for your comment @unapologetic,exactly what is needed to be written about ,be it RIRI OR SOMEONE ELSE,helping to make the world a better place.

nia

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 23, 2012

Rihanna needs help like forreal. She said she over him. She’s pathetic. She’s so jealous of Karrueche. Karrueche look better then her. Karrueche is natural beauty, Rihanna needs make-up to look is pretty. Smh hoes desperate for attention.

annbarb

Posted at 5:38 PM on December 23, 2012

nia come on who,are trying to convince, no way shape or form, she looks better Rihanna come on! that’s a insult, you better go and look again matter fact go on Rihanna trumblr then go on karreuche tumbler the real pictures and see! WHO IS A KARRUECHE TRAN A NOBODY SHE NO STAR!

perry

Posted at 7:45 PM on December 23, 2012

just because she is not a star she is a nobody. So are you because you are not a star either.

annbarb

Posted at 1:56 PM on December 23, 2012

Rihanna is not competing with no Karrueche tran and her hood-rats friends, Rihanna don’t have to its that little lady that thinks she Rihanna, look on her tumbler, if chris brown deals with her im done because she ignorant, she calling her self beautiful she to little to be beautiful and their is no models that little 5 inches im kind of tired I think this magazine wants him with Karreuche tran so he can fail in his career,

Jesusloves

Posted at 1:05 PM on December 23, 2012

HL is truly a waste of space. It is because of all this useless meaningless articles that have made people over look Chris as an artist and philanthropist, because they spend days reading only BS, all in the name of entertainment. Keep pulling him down with all this rubbish, soon there will be no story to write. My people say you flog a child with one hand and pull him back to hug with another but all you guys do is flog! flog! flog!. keep it up, soon their will be no flesh to flop.

Unapologetic

Posted at 12:47 PM on December 23, 2012

You guys are trying to create trouble where it is unnecessary. You wrote an article on Rihanna been single, which is good but at the same time you are twisting your stories on Rihanna and Kerueche which is wrong, like you said Kerueche is back with Chris Brown and Rihanna is a single women. So let her be and give her space, there is a good story you can write on about Rihanna donating $1.5 million to a hospital in Barbados. That is a good story for you to write about instead of making problems. Rihanna is not competing with that girl, so stop making trouble where there is no trouble.

ooh yelloiew

Posted at 12:16 AM on December 24, 2012

@ Unapologetic true that & CO-sign, they are trying to creat TRouble where it unnecessary.