Karrueche Tran Wishes Chris Brown A ‘Merry Christmas’ With Sexy Pic?

Sat, December 22, 2012 12:54pm EST by 143 Comments
Karrueche Tran Merry Christmas Baby
Courtesy of Instagram (2)

Carmen

Posted at 1:58 AM on December 23, 2012

I think this is one of the worse pics kae has posted , she look about 11 years old with makeup , directed at Chris definitely ,But she can never Be Rihanna ! Trying to hard kae , Rih doesn’t even have to try. she is just totally gorgeous. ! And if it ‘s over bet Chris n Rih I most likely wouldn’t be following anymore ! Chrianna Fan ONLY !

Sarah

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 22, 2012

Come here lady boy lady boy karrueche can you get it up . Come here lady boy lady boy karrueche is you big enough. I guess thats what Chris must be saying to krunchy because I only feel she looks like one of those lady boys that’s Chris is gonna be spending Christmas with. Oh and we did forget she does like watching though so good luck Chris . Now that this is final that Chris and Rihanna are over I guess We won’t be hearing about Chris because he and Kruncy are people not many are interested in once the Rihanna part is over . Bye Chris see you

roxy

Posted at 10:31 PM on December 23, 2012

LOL that is a good point Sarah. Good for you!

Niynnpr Blueez

Posted at 11:45 PM on December 22, 2012

this is about to be play out for Good & watch how it trun out to be. Cute Pic Kaurreche for sure CB like the pic since she posted on IG(instagram) and Alot of yall agree 79.89% that she directed this pic @ CB

Posted at 4:04 PM on December 23, 2012

Mr.temp Simms, I can come here if I want to just like you! and I can type if I want to, im not bothering you? I must be hitting a soft core of yours, or you would not be bothering me! Correct! its just the truth that’s all ! I read!

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 23, 2012

that must be her tumbler what ever it not in the mediatake, or the bossip very negative reviews about this picture sorry go read Ha!!

roxy

Posted at 10:28 PM on December 23, 2012

Karrueche is a jerk and a sore loser. Being a female, you don’t humiliate or put down another female because in the future you could be in her shoes or even worse. She taunts Rihanna and makes fun of her genuine feelings. If there is something about this stupid triangle is that the only one who truly loves is Rihanna; Chris doesn’t love anyone. He just wants out but he doesn’t know how to get loose. He is not stupid. He knows Karrueche is there for convenience more than anything else. She gives the impression of not wanting to give up the lifestyle she had. She got a car from him, now she wants to get the condo and the kill; everything she can get out of this situation. She surely is sly as a snake. She is a conniving girl with her scheming plan of action of how to get her way and look good in the public eye at the same time.
Rihanna should run for her life. Get out of this situation and find a guy that is worth it. There are so many handsome, gorgeous guys willing to love and give her the life she deserves. This story is getting so annoying.

Temp Simms

Posted at 10:20 PM on December 22, 2012

OMGGGGGG!!!!! ANNBARB PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Your post at 9:36 pm stated and I quote, “since when YOU sentences is correct….” Your other post at 9:53 pm stated and I quote, “I’am done on here…..that should be the contraction I’m…OMG, Your 9:53 pm post also stated “so I to had break in down for the dummy…OMG I told you to re-read your post before you submit but you wont listen!!!! And you got the nerve to call KAE “hood-RAT.” My family members have gathered around the computer to see what you type next. They are all laughing at you!!!!!!! It makes you mad as HELL doesn’t it! LIke you want to punch someone-lol You’ve spent soooo much energy talking about a woman you dont even know, and you cant speak! Im gone have to hook YOU up with Chris Brown, and see if he can pay for English/Writing Lessons for you so that when you post in the future, you wont sound so DUMB (your word) with your statements!!!!!! I’ll catch you tomorrow-PEACE

meme

Posted at 10:11 PM on December 22, 2012

Re kim: if you’re worth it nobody can make you look bad except for yourself girl…lol. I don’t know about you but kerreuche don’t make me look bad…I’m untouchable…kim you must be easily touched…lol. Just like rihanna makes herself look like a cheap whore posting her pics every second…if I was kerreuche i’d be mocking her too…lol. To show her she ain’t the only girl in this world…oh and she ain’t the only one with pussy in this world…lol

Posted at 9:53 PM on December 22, 2012

I’am done on here, I will talk to no more dummies, im to smart, to deal with immature people, in the likes of Temp Simms, I know he don’t have to much common since in what he says, so I to had break it down for the dummy in question to understand. this is no dummy your messing with I can’t keep explaining what I mean about a greedy person, in other words.im done. peace. its just the truth that’s all! it is what it is.bye

Temp Simms

Posted at 9:18 PM on December 22, 2012

Hey LOOK EVERYONE “ANNBARB ” got mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooooooooo (you shaking the TABLE). It dont feel good when someone who doesn t even KNOW YOU attacks YOU “ANNBARB.” THANKYOU cause you fell right into that TRAP!!!!! Im sorry, im laughing sooooo hard. You calling someone a hood-rat, and you cant even put a proper sentence together to attack another woman on a blog. Now I see why you say over and over again…. “SHE a GOLD DIGGER… SHE A GOLD DIGGER!! Its real easy to say over and over again, and you dont have to go into a deep explanation about your opinion. Now…… before you respond to me again (cause I know you will) please do a quick check to make sure your sentences are worded correctly. Dont want you to sound like a “HOOD RAT” lol
“READING IS FUNDAMENTAL”

Posted at 9:36 PM on December 22, 2012

SINCE WHEN YOU SENTENCES IS CORRECT STUPID I NEED NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH A DUMMY AND MAN YOUR ONE! FOR SURE ! NO COMMON SINCE NONE!!

ayasha

Posted at 10:06 PM on December 22, 2012

the little boy body karruche a try tun up the heat a who she man gal back your clothes on and TEK WEH YUH SELF you whore gold digger, i am laughing so hard woooooo a who she a try complete with a whooooooooo NO WAY

boaw!

Posted at 8:59 PM on December 22, 2012

cute pic but she still need to give up on having Chris back!

meme

Posted at 8:23 PM on December 22, 2012

Damn…some people are so shallow and racist…just because kerreuche ain’t famous or got money like rihanna…rihanna can post naked pics with her humongous forehead every second but its ok but if kerreuche does it once its so bad….and I bet you if kerreuche is a 100% black girl then people wouldn’t have this much of a problem with her even if she has a job. Well,kerreuche is a mix bred and she’s beautiful and cute and people are just jealous because she’s a normal girl who can get a celebrity and she got friends…she got a lot more than any girl in this world can get….don’t hate because she’s half asian and that means born natural….

kim

Posted at 8:37 PM on December 22, 2012

tyra banks got a humongous forehead and what. shes get the swag . so does rihanna.no one in saying karreuche isn t pretty, everyone s beautiful in their own way, but she doesn t have that swag . also she doesn t have a job, and make us females look bad.

Posted at 8:44 PM on December 22, 2012

trust me she won’t she is what she is, meme, and that’s it she a hood rat trying to be famous off of someone else, she fake as hell! she not beautiful she’s cute.

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 23, 2012

meme you must be a hood-rat huh! sweetie, you sound like them who in the hell in jealous of a Karrueche Tran your joking! quite the lie she’s not beautiful period, she cute. she 5 inches correct please! tall people are beautiful if they have the right features and body, not little people like her, You see that picture its horrible she looks like she got over size girdle on Ha! with her many wigs on!

Posted at 4:19 PM on December 23, 2012

meme, what does that mean cause she half Asian, she still ain’t beautiful, she cute sorry, most Asian are not pretty people sorry!

kim

Posted at 8:09 PM on December 22, 2012

you blogs need to stop accepting karreuche stories and posting them so ppl could read your blogs. karreuche is not an actor or actress,singer or stripper she s a model wannabe . she s very smart she and her friends keeps sending articles about her 3way love affair to all the blogs and they print the crap. that s how she stay in the blogs. remember she wants to be in the limelight, so she s using the blogs. wake up people!!!

kim

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 22, 2012

also chris brown wrote a song directed to kae “mirage”.
plus a man humiliate you in front of the world but youre still chasing him.

Posted at 8:46 PM on December 22, 2012

right on let me be famous, well everyone can be famous lets see? let go and get me someone famous that I can use?????????????????

Caroline

Posted at 8:06 PM on December 22, 2012

I wonder why I don’t see a comment that I posted. I saw it earlier but now it’s gone.

Temp Simms

Posted at 8:04 PM on December 22, 2012

Beauty comes from within. Its how you walk, you talk, your confidence ect… The way you attact her physical looks on a daily basis lets me know exactly how YOU MUST LOOK behind this computer screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 8:09 PM on December 22, 2012

NOT BRAGGING IM A VERY NICE LOOKING WOMAN, NO SLOUCH AND I WORK! HA! NOT GOING TO TALK TO A DUMMY! BYE

Temp Simms

Posted at 8:00 PM on December 22, 2012

Oooooooooo, i’m gone need you to re-read your own comment befor you go calling someone else a hood-rat!!!!!! Please make sure your syntax (word-order) is properly set-up befor you go on the attack. DAmn, that’s not a good look…………………………Im sorry. I cant finish this post, Im to busy laughing at your mis- worded comment-ouch!!!!!!

Posted at 8:05 PM on December 22, 2012

keep laughing all you want dummy, it doesn’t matter long as it the truth!! TEMP SIMMS OUCH! IT HURTS HUH! ARE YOU ONE!

Posted at 7:58 PM on December 22, 2012

Karrueche tran little people, are not beautiful, their CUTE, Rihanna is stunning, and beautiful, quit saying your beautiful because your not their a lot of women in Hollywood that are cute, pretty, and you are not beautiful, your pretty that’s it! your to small! also to be a model ! sorry karrueche!

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 22, 2012

Karrueche tran said out of her own mouth you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm,please I guess so you can keep-a -getting- that money huh! you really think your smart but guess you are exactly what you are a hood rat- with acomadations spell Money! A KEPT WOMEN AN;INT NOBODY STUPID WE KNOW YOUR KINE kARRUECHE TRAN TRUTH HURTS HUH! IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT. iTS JUST THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. IT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAY IT WHAT YOU DO ! sorry wear the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell your hoodrats to help you with that! OUCH! CATCH !THATS WHO YOU ARE! QUIT TALKING ABOUT RIHANNA SHE WORKS FOR WHAT SHE GETS, WHAT SKELETON YOU HAVE IN THE CLOSET KARRUECHE TRAN ALOT I KNOW QUIT SLANDERING RIHANNA , HOW CAN YOU KNOW ABOUT RIHANNA LOOK IN YOUR OWN CLOSET KARREUCHE!! YOUR JEALOUS OF RIHANNA

Jewels

Posted at 7:32 PM on December 22, 2012

I dont understand… I love Rihanna. Im just waiting for Kae’s self righteous fans who always come at Rih sideways (bash her) for posting sexy pics. As you can see its very silent from their side, u get?

Bad Energy = Karrueche

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 22, 2012

This girl Karruchi has a bad aura!

FOR Jewels

Posted at 7:11 PM on December 22, 2012

“Jewels”: Holier our a Devil?! Because learned that lack of character is evil! Do not be a hypocrite like her. Do not pretend that her it is not doing anything just for money. The difference between her and Rihanna, is that even if Rihanna wants money, she don’t lie about this and works for his money. Karrueche is hypocritical, she want the same as Rihanna and mind that has scruples. C’MOMMMMMM!

Jay

Posted at 7:07 PM on December 22, 2012

Remember little one that you emphasized that you wanted a MAN and not a boy sometime in October . You even made fun of Rihanna on YouTube. You are so PATHETIC. Attention Seeker!!! Since when did you start taking such pics??? Shame on you!

Ridiculous

Posted at 6:58 PM on December 22, 2012

Ridiculous!

PZZZZZZZ

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 22, 2012

AH, POOR DAT!

AHAHAHA!

Posted at 6:56 PM on December 22, 2012

Girlllll, Whaaaat?! When you started taking these pictures?! Want attention?! Oh, you are so funny “Karrushi ..”! Foreseeable!

twp

Posted at 5:59 PM on December 22, 2012

I thought this girl said chris is just a average boy, she need a man…..so whats her problem now he is her baby,poor soul!!!!!!! plzzzzz to put your clothes back on…a why is it i can’t see any picture of her an chris..but yet he has been posting picture of him an rihanna…kae pictures says a thousand word not to mention the lyrics in most of is song….little girl have self esteem an “TEK WEH YUH SELF”….#TEAM CHRISANNA TO THE WORLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Alicia

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 22, 2012

I guess she was tired of hearing everyone talk about Rihanna’s banging body down in barbados. SMDH!!!! this little girl is pathetic.

Posted at 7:54 PM on December 22, 2012

Natalie

Posted at 5:33 PM on December 22, 2012

She looks like a little boy in drag. She is not sexy at all, she is shaped like an adolecent boy. Sorry!!!

Judy

Posted at 11:01 PM on December 22, 2012

Lol!! that’s exactly the same thing I was thinking!! she’s looking like a hot mess there!! like a boy..drag queen….eeewww!!! and she thinks that can compete with Riri…smh!!!