Emblem3’s Wesley Stromberg Dating ‘X Factor’ Dancer?

Sat, December 22, 2012 4:45pm EDT by 14 Comments
Emblem3 Wesley Stromberg Dating
Courtesy of FOX, PopCandiesTV

alex

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 8, 2013

people just getting in his buisness i like keaton better though but anyways what the point its his life he can do what ever

Madison

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 6, 2013

Would it matter if they were dating? It’s nobody’s business anyway. Let him live his life. He’s a musician. You shouldn’t want to get all up in his personal life. This goes for the rest of the famous singers or bands.

Noelle

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 7, 2013

I would be so sad if they ever dated…obviously. But what if she was just a friend? What if he did like her…A LOT? I’ve seen her before…she’s a really sweet girl and if Wes and this girl liked each other…I’d say, “Go for it.” If she makes him happy, I’m happy. If that girl was me, I’d get ticked off that all my friend’s/boyfriend’s fans were giving me death threats. I mean put yourself in her position…you wouldn’t like it would you? NO! So just be happy. I get it…I love Wes soooo much I cry but whatever makes him happy…makes me happy too.

Stacy

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 4, 2013

It wouldn’t be the first time a hot male contestant dates an x factor dancer ;)

Ashley

Posted at 10:10 AM on January 3, 2013

dont jump into conclusions, obviously its just a friend, once he says it, he means it .

Mrs stromberg

Posted at 6:30 AM on January 3, 2013

It’s funny how as soon as he is seen with a girl they are supposedly dating. Why don’t u just listen to him when he says in all the interviews he’s single cause I’m sure he gets a say in this and his say is they are not dating !

emily

Posted at 5:54 PM on December 29, 2012

they’re not a boyband lol & he just wanted to have a little fun it’s not illegal idk why everyone cares so much as long as emblem3 keeps making sick music I don’t really care haha

Lynn

Posted at 8:16 AM on December 29, 2012

Americans are too self centred. In Asia. They take their career seriously and take their fans seriously too. Without fans they are nothing and they are still young. Anyway the best honour would be a fan as a girlfriend as they believe in them from the start. And believe me the Emblems are good looking girls. I like Drew motto that he loves his fans more than his friends.

DEEANNA

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 28, 2012

THEY ARE NOT A BOYBAND

Dae Dae

Posted at 6:08 PM on December 24, 2012

I agree with Lynn I think he shouldn’t be wrapped up in all this gossip already his main focus right now should be his band and his fans because Emblem3 are about to blow up and he’s deffinatly not gonna have time for a legitment girflfriend

Becca

Posted at 1:43 AM on December 24, 2012

I really don’t think he’s dating her. I think he just wanted to hang out with her, but whatever his relationship status is it’s none of our business.

Lynn

Posted at 11:33 PM on December 22, 2012

They should be building on their career first before making fans jealous with all these gossips. Not liking this.

Elaina

Posted at 8:53 AM on December 24, 2012

Wesley can’t help that he’s walking with a girl and getting accused of dating her. It’s the fans faults for believing it. It may be true it may not be…it shouldn’t matter, he should be able to date whoever he wants to

me