‘Twilight’ Dissed: Voted Worst Movie Ever — So Wrong

Fri, December 21, 2012 10:29am EST by 80 Comments
Twilight Worst Movie Ever
Courtesy Of Summit Entertainment

sisi south africa

Posted at 3:11 PM on December 21, 2012

Sure no probe @evil twin ok I will try to watch it on the big screen, was BD2 your favourite from all of them?

Twilight lover

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 21, 2012

If Twilight is the worst movie ever than I dont know what are Hunger games and Harry Potter!!!

bieeb

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 21, 2012

don’t ever compare harry potter to that trash

And where were voted? somehow I missed it !!!

Posted at 1:45 PM on December 21, 2012

I only amazed that America supports something as horrible as the ideology Hunger Games.
Twilight is harmless and breathing space enjoyable fantasy film.

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:45 PM on December 21, 2012

Sorry I meang poll…

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:38 PM on December 21, 2012

@kickboxing_fan Its very strange where are you from? You and me have the same perspective on the twilight saga .New Moon being my favourite of the series because of…well everything .lts amaizing I had to watch paint dry with BD1too and havent watched BD2 I am waiting for the dvd WOW! When was this pole made?

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 2:42 PM on December 21, 2012

@ sisis: haha, New Moon is your fave and my least fave. You really should watch BD2. It will blow you away :)
It is amazing and nothibng like it on the big screen. DVD is ok, but really , watch it on the big screen if u can :)
You will Not be dissappointed !
you and I have alot of the same views and I look foreward to your posts :)

sisi south africa

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 21, 2012

aja

Posted at 1:22 PM on December 21, 2012

i think they put twilight is the worst because it was the first movie they might not have been into it as the other ones

aja

Posted at 1:19 PM on December 21, 2012

twilight is awesome who could hate it

jenna

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 21, 2012

I love Twilight but i have to admit that the movies weren’t good in any way…the vissual effects sucked and Kristen’s performances weren’t good(and im saying that as a huge fan of her because i know what she can actually do)…the dialogues were really weak and especially bdpart2 was really creepy…the baby seemed so fake!sorry…i love the books but the movies can only appeal to the fans….and the girls….a lot of movies/francises can have million of fans but that doesn’t mean they worth it….Nicki Minaj has fans but she is a trash…actually Harry Potter,Lord Of The rings and The Hunger Games are franchises with huge fandom and critics love them…and i can see why…the vissual effects are awesome..the scripts amazing,the performances excellent,the cinematography fantastic!

Gloria

Posted at 12:56 PM on December 21, 2012

Twilight is the best some of you people are crazy everyone knows that Twilight is the best.
Stop telling lies or spreading rumors everyone here on this site I mean some people like the fans perfers Twilight I know I do. I am a Twilight fan and always will be, even though it’s over I will always watch them. When Breaking Down 2 comes out I will buy it and then I will have all their movies so you see I am crazy for Twilight movies. Heres wishing Robert and Kristen the best of luck also wishing them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!…

Jo (@jamlanes)

Posted at 12:41 PM on December 21, 2012

For people who don’t see the real ‘thing’ behind Twilight, yeah.

stupid enough voting

Posted at 12:33 PM on December 21, 2012

I thank you Kristen S and RP for a wonderful 4th years and the romance thing for us in the film created. It was a very nice and beautiful and belongs them to thanks for this. No hate towards them, only HL wants down. I am a total fan of both.

wanda

Posted at 12:27 PM on December 21, 2012

Spiderman three was my favorite of the first franchise, What kind of poll was this? it sucks!

wanda

Posted at 12:23 PM on December 21, 2012

Who ever voted for this this must not watch many movies.Does Gigli ring any bells? The first Twilight isn’t my favorite but there are so many more worse movies out there.

Ellen

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 21, 2012

Twilight is amazing. I think the reason why people voted Twilight as the worst movie ever is that something that big must have some haters. But if you compare the number of the haters (who have nothing better to do than hating) with the number of the (adorable, amazing) fans you find out there are MUCH more fans.

lena

Posted at 11:59 AM on December 21, 2012

I know I’m probably a minority, I’m all for TWI definitely more fun than Katniss HG and I do not like this type of violence. Maybe now get better weapons JL.

Nikki

Posted at 11:56 AM on December 21, 2012

SERIOUSLY??? That poll was rigged man…..twilight looks freaking oscar worthy next to movies like Gigli (jennifer lopez and ben affleck rom-com disaster) or glitter (mariah carey) or swept away (maddona…eek)!

People just give this franchise hell cos it keeps getting all the mtv awards and its fans (the twihards) are pretty insane….but in all fairness it’s not the worst movie ever!

Elisa

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 21, 2012

this polling must be consisting of people hating to see the mega and true fans of twilight and robsten. let them! anyway, who,on earth, have had willing to spend money to watch the movies again and again.. forget about acting, rating, awards etc The existence of films is to entertain people, isn’t it? so, with that multi billion $ is it not a proof ??

TRACY123

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 21, 2012

Are you kidding me, the worst movies ever are anything with Adam Sandler in them, they are just horrible!! Twilight is a multi billion dollar franchise, they must of done something right!!!
Twilight all they way!!!

kickboxing_fan

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 21, 2012

as a 26 year old woman I’m probably much older than the target audience for this series, but here’s my perspective:

1st movie: pretty good, definitely a teen flick but I liked it
2nd movie: liked it a lot, my favorite of the series
3rd: pretty bad, but in a funny and amusing bad-movie sort of way
4th: absolutely godawful and barely watchable, had to get a vodka&orange juice part way through to stiffen my resolve enough to finish. first time I felt really sorry for the (admittedly talented) actors, whatever they got paid wasn’t enough
5th: haven’t seen, waiting until its an in-flight movie or something

Sarah

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 21, 2012

The franchise actually made 3.1+ billion $ worlwide. And no matter what some people think it’s one of the nicest franchise ever! It’s not the best best one, but it’s still pretty good and there are tons of other movies that should’ve won this ”award”.

Team Kristen/Twilight :)

Kathryn

Posted at 11:19 AM on December 21, 2012

everyone I have talked to have said that they loved the Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2.

Woody88

Posted at 11:14 AM on December 21, 2012

Some people do not see magic in the world. Their loss.

Sunday

Posted at 11:04 AM on December 21, 2012

Seriously? The worst movie ever has millions of fans all over the world? I don’t think so

julieynwa

Posted at 11:01 AM on December 21, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Twilight is Awesome!!! New Moon is Awesome!!!! Eclipse is Awesome!!!! Breaking Dawn part 1 is Awesome!!! Breaking Dawn part 2 is Awesome!!! so NO it’s not the worst,,,, It’s the BEST!!! The Twilight Saga Rocks :D :D :D

Posted at 10:36 AM on December 21, 2012

Yes! Finally! I can somewhat see the attraction in this saga, but it is truly bad. I have read the books and seen the movies, and I have to say, they are NOT literature. Reading and watching Twilight was a waste of time. This being said, I applaud RiffTrax.

Melissa

Posted at 11:25 AM on December 21, 2012

I agree. I enjoyed the books as “fluff” reads; however, Twilight the movie was painful to watch. So much so, I never even bothered to watch the rest of the movies in the series.

cayugaflash

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 21, 2012

isn’t that interesting?! i had just the opposite reaction. i hadn’t read the books nor in truth, even heard of them. but then i saw the twilight movie poster at the theater depicting rob’s character, edward cullen, that i just HAD to go in and have a look…
that indie vibe, the freshness about it pulled me in from the first…and then, edward cullen walked into the cafeteria!!
that’s all she wrote, folks!
i then hurried to a book store and bought everything twilight-wise that i could find to read…
my favorites in the saga are: twilight, new moon, bd2′.
the worst films ever made??
obviously, alot of us never knew there was a vote going on and when it comes to voting for anything to do with the “saga’s” fan-base, the films and actors are always supported. so i think this vote says more about the FLYING UNDER THE RADAR tactics that were taken here.
do i personally care that they’ve done this vote?
lol! REALLY??