Taylor Swift Plans To Spend $80,000 On Harry Styles’ Birthday — Report

SplashNews

brenda royo

Posted at 2:09 AM on January 8, 2013

cool

Cristal

Posted at 5:49 PM on January 6, 2013

That’s way to much to spend :/ i like Taylor as a singer, i love Harry styles as a singer as well along with the other boys (: But honestly i don’t ship Haylor. But if Harry’s happy then it puts a smile on my face. (:

Calla

Posted at 4:58 PM on January 26, 2013

My friend loves Harry Styles and she doesn’t ship Haylor either and I tell her that if she actually loved Harry, wouldn’t she be happy for him? She said she is happy if he’s happy being with Taylor, but she keeps saying she would love for them to break up. And she’s finding happiness in them breaking up? I like people like you. Cause my friend knows I like Taylor but keeps sending hate messages about her to me . . .?

anony

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 31, 2013

I get that she has the money and of course she can choose to spend it on whatever and whoever she pleases, but one thing i don’t get is how she can just spend 80,000 just like that on someone she’s dating when the relationship isn’t even bound to last? Well, it would be reasonable if they were already dating for maybe a year or two (shows commitment) but a few months and you’re willing to spend 80,000??? Like there are many people in this world that are facing financial problems and poverty and they would kill to have the amount of money she has. I’m just saying that she should just spend that 80,000 on a worthy cause instead of presents for her boyfriend to be honest.

Billy Pehl

Posted at 11:21 PM on January 2, 2013

shes spending a hella lot of money on him….he must be giving her the BIG monster downstairs …..

lorena

Posted at 6:09 PM on December 30, 2012

what a kiss up! but ehh its her money

Hannah

Posted at 1:49 PM on December 28, 2012

That is nice, the thought. But with that you could put a down payment on a nice house or buy a car. A couple of cars actually. I get she wants to be nice and that she loves him. But 80,000 compared to his 1,500…? Little over the top. But then again, love holds no boundaries.

bub

Posted at 11:02 PM on December 29, 2012

I agree, wholeheartedly

Jocelyn

Posted at 11:54 PM on December 26, 2012

It’s very sweet that Taylor gets to spend $80,000 for Harry’s b-day but Harry spent $1,600 on her gift I don’t know why she needs to spend THAT much money…..don’t you think….

mileycyrusno1fan

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 24, 2012

that is really nice from her but i think that is way too much! i mean, love comes from the heart and it doesnt need to be from gifts and stuff and she should know that cause she has exprience in love! but it is up to her!

Fahad

Posted at 7:02 PM on December 23, 2012

i really like them
but its to much on a birthday party or gift

True swiftie

Posted at 4:51 PM on December 21, 2012

Lol ya she can do crazy things but ill support her in every way

Hannah

Posted at 1:50 PM on December 28, 2012

I support her to, but that’s a little overboard haha. I love both of them, and i love their music.