Taylor Swift To Buy UK Home To Be Closer To Harry Styles — Report

coooooool

Racquel

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 23, 2012

Can’t stand her…

DeDe

Posted at 12:45 PM on December 23, 2012

Seriously?! She said that she wanted to buy a house near Kennedy’s.. but that never happened. So.. will she even buy a cottage near Harry’s house? She didn’t even date him for a month! She wants to buy a house near Styles’ house even though she knows him for like 2, 3 or 4 weeks. I feel like Harry is ditching his bandmates for Taylor. I think that they should be together but they can cool down on this thing. They are rushing and they could let this relationship thing go slow. He could also spend some time with his bandmates. Since the day Harry and Taylor started dating he has been with her pretty much the whole time. I don’t mind them dating but Harry should spend some time with his mates.

aj

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 28, 2012

so true i agree wit u

Amber

Posted at 11:39 PM on December 21, 2012

I am not jealous of either but I cannot fathom why anyone would purchase A HOUSE adjacent to someone they’ve only been dating for a few months. What if the relationship ends? Then what?

Paul

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 21, 2012

Really?Are you kidding me?After just a short amount of time.That is ridiculous.

dani

Posted at 6:06 PM on December 21, 2012

hahaha it’s funny how many houses she want to buy, but the reality is, she only have 2, LA and nashville, i’m still waiting for the house near the kennedys, or that was another lie?

Hsiw

Posted at 4:03 PM on December 21, 2012

This seriously makes me angry i could see if she was buying it just cause she has the money and loves the country, but to be closer to harry? she needs to rethink where her life is at the moment

Saff

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 21, 2012

I actually laughed reading this..
So I’m commenting cause I think this article is funny..
They haven’t even been together for a month and she’s already buying a house near him..
One would think that the older you get, the more mature you become..
But in this case its the opposite..
I would probably like this chick if she wasn’t so crazy..
She’s a manwhore..
End of story

Jocelyn

Posted at 12:02 AM on December 27, 2012

I agree with you 1,000,000%

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 1:22 PM on December 21, 2012

I guess I am writing this stuff because I am feeling stressed out and it might be helpful. So I guess I am being atherpist while being the patient on the couch metaphoricaly speaking because I am sitting crossed leg in my room typing awhile on my playstation 3 paddle. Wich I type over 256 words a minute this seems like the right speed and tempo ( The keyboard sounds like one of thoose old fashioned type writers with my fingers dancing over the keys.)

Taylor swift being the beatiful blonde with blue eyes that she…Wich even a chick would have to admit shes a desireable woman…alot of women are you beatiful little snowflakes you makes me think of two blondes that I knew when I was 19 or 21 It was awhile ago..whant to hear the story?….It doesn’t nessciarly matter I am writing it you can read it or not read it

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 1:06 PM on December 21, 2012

So if I removed the aspect of me wanting to be the one holing her hand and seeing her as brother father and or friend seeing Harry Styles as her boyfriend or friend wich ever it is. (Though if she did have a boyfriend I could equally understand why that guy would be so upset that she is spending that much time with a singe dude.)

I don’t know maybe Harry Styles had a good mother or father or friends or rivial for a womans affections but he seems to try and understand what she needs for hersel. Someone that tries to understands her wants and needs.

I devoloped A mantra that I try to rember a couple of years back it goes like this.

I do not love you more then me
but the same as me
I do not love me more then you
but the same as me
I do not walk before or behind you
I walk with you in heart no matter where we are at.
I do not place you above me or beneath me
I place you with me

It’s not exactly true but it puts relationships more in tune and in balance. Kind of like The Bene Gesserit prayer to overcome fear. If you didn’t feel fear you would have no need to say the mantra. Since it ain’t mine I well talk about what I have devolped.

If am afraid
I try to still the fear until I am only concerned.
I do not aim for being happy all the time but content.

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 12:19 PM on December 21, 2012

Anybody ever grow up in a small town?…Would you think that if someone bought a place in the same small town that they or doing so for a boyfriend or that they like the spot. Perhaps she finds peace and tranquailty where the people treat her kindly and with respect.

The whole buying houses by her boyfriends could just be because they are the places she went to and where she wrote some of her songs that made so many people happy. These places probally give here a warm calm feelings helping her to remeber the good times in a highly stressful life.

That is proably the more closer to the truth then anything here it comes from trying to understand someone rather then trying to exploiate them.

Jbird913

Posted at 12:08 PM on December 21, 2012

Serioisly, hasn’t she ever heard of renting? What about waiting to see how the relationship works out? Her list of exes will be second only to the number of homes she owns. Perhaps with more age & experience she will understand.

Joe

Posted at 11:56 AM on December 21, 2012

Another BS story. What happened to the house next to the Kennedy family? Nothing happened. She never bought it. All made up gossip media lies. Just like this one.

Kim

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 21, 2012

What happend to the house next door to the Kennedy kid? Like for real why keep buying these house and never be home more then what two days. I hope Taylor save her money because sooner then later ppl are going to get tired of her broke up love songs.

helen