Olympic Track Star Suzy Favor Hamilton Was $600/Hour Call Girl

Fri, December 21, 2012 9:51am EST by 9 Comments
Suzy Favor Hamilton Call Girl
Courtesy Of The Smoking Gun, Getty

A three-time U.S. Olympic track star admits to living a sordid double life, making an ‘irrational choice.’ How scandalous.

Olympic track star Suzy Favor Hamilton shocked her family and fans when she revealed that she was living a double life as a $600/hour call girl in Las Vegas.

“I realize I have made highly irrational choices and I take full responsibility for them,” Suzy, 44, said on her Twitter account after TheSmokingGun.com outed her. “I am not a victim here and knew what I was doing.”

“I do not expect people to understand, but the reasons for doing this made sense to me at the time and were very much related to depression,” the mom tweeted.

Suzy, an Olympian in 1992, 1996 and 2000, offered an apology and added that she is currently seeing a psychologist and hopes to keep her family as well as her marriage intact.

“As crazy as I know it seems, I never thought I would be exposed, therefore never hurting anybody. I was drawn to escorting in large part because it provided many coping mechanisms for me when I was going through a very challenging time with my marriage and my life,” she tweeted.

Suzy is married to her college sweetheart and they have a 7-year-old daughter together. According to Daily News, Suzy started her escort career a year ago and her husband was well aware of the situation.

“It provided an escape from a life that I was struggling in. It was a double life.”

What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Does Suzy deserve a second chance with her husband?

— Chris Rogers

More Hollybaby News:

1. Paul Simon Performs At Funeral For Sandy Hook Teacher
  2. Sandy Hook Massacre: Two More Children Buried
  3. Sandy Hook Victim Noah Pozner, 6, Remembered In Emotional Eulogy

Oh Hell Ya!

Posted at 9:37 AM on January 12, 2013

Hello…Hollywood lIfe…..do you think you can e-mail me Suzy’s e-mail address…..I’d like to bust a nut, $600.00 is not bad for a tight piece of azz………At least you know you are going to get laid at the end of the night, it’s a sure thing……Instead of taking some pig out buying her a movie and a dinner, then getting denied the booty.

theresa

Posted at 2:05 PM on January 17, 2013

You sound like you need some therapy….really…hope you don’t have children and if not…don’t have any…the rape in india of that young woman and subsequent death must have given you a hard …….

stephanie

Posted at 3:39 PM on December 26, 2012

My husband slept with over two hundred woman. He is in therapy trying to figure it all out. He too
lead a double life. The issues are deep . Therapy takes a long time. I know he loves his family. I am in no rush to divorce until we figure it all out. They need privacey and time to heal.

dave wiles

Posted at 11:59 PM on January 11, 2013

200 women! and still not divorced, you are such a fool, he has the last laugh.

olivia

Posted at 12:17 PM on December 24, 2012

Good on her, she shouldn’t be ashamed.

S

Posted at 8:35 AM on December 23, 2012

This is between Suzy and her husband. It is none of our business. Lets not judge. Who cares what the rest of the population think.

Fappy the Clown

Posted at 3:05 AM on December 22, 2012

Smoking hot and worth every dollar!

Jaki