Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom’s Romantic Christmas Plans Revealed

Fri, December 21, 2012 10:19pm EST by 10 Comments
Lamar Odom Khloe Kardashian Christmas
SplashNews

Bjkul

Posted at 7:37 PM on January 16, 2013

I alwayz LUV watchin keepin up wit d kadashian….it as alwayz been fun seein u guyz on ‘E..Kim,kourtney,khloe luv u ladiez…nd as 4 khloe dnt worry ur baby is on d way.!

Linda Maxeiner

Posted at 2:20 AM on January 12, 2013

I adore Lamar and Klhoe’ s relationship, especially because it reminds me of my relationship with my love Big T, whom resembles Shaq a lot and he is mistaken for Shaq all the time. Anyway I wish these two nothing but the best and hope you consider doing your show still. But if you don’t I can totally understand with the busy schedule you two have. And I can’t wait to see when you guys have a baby cause he/she will be beautiful its a given with the mommy and daddy they have!
Much love and respect, Linda Maxeiner

Wendy

Posted at 1:12 PM on December 27, 2012

Khlo and Lamar is America’s Royal Couple. Lamar, long, sleek & fit body, looks good in them clothes! Khlo, with that amazing body, fit legs and her wonderfully true spirit. Ever noticed that they all keep on smiling and staying focused on the beautiful life they’re so blessed to be able to live?

Gina

Posted at 1:32 AM on December 25, 2012

Who wrote this article? Feels like I just read a text message. Shameful that people go to school for this yet this gets published.

leanne

Posted at 9:29 AM on December 23, 2012

glad they be enojoying some of the holidays together as they deserve it. everything that been printed in the papers bout them. happy holidays.

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 22, 2012

Have a great alone time together, you’ve earned it. Hugs from snowbound Wisconsin

L Austin

Posted at 9:38 AM on December 22, 2012

So glad to hear they will get time alone together. True love is grand!!

Karen

Posted at 11:10 PM on December 21, 2012

Khloe,you and Lamar are my favorite couple.I do not believe that mad gossip in the magazins!khloe you are by far my favorite Kardashian /Odem of all time!! Happy Holidays from our family to yours.

A

Posted at 10:48 PM on December 21, 2012

He’s a black basketball star with a long schlong and he’s not cheating?

Noel Thermitus

Posted at 2:32 PM on December 22, 2012

that’s true, i don’t think he is a cheater.