Harry Styles & Taylor Swift Go On Romantic Skiing Vacation

Fri, December 21, 2012 7:36pm EDT by 16 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Skiing
Courtesy of Twitter

visit this

Posted at 9:10 AM on April 4, 2014

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you just can do with some % to power the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.|

larry 4 life

Posted at 6:44 AM on December 23, 2012

waaaauw if it’s true that harry is ditching louis for taylor at christmas… he must really like her. Forever waiting for the day that Larry announces that they’re gay with each other <3

1Dluver

Posted at 4:33 PM on December 22, 2012

ok 1) ENOUGH WITH HAYLOR! 2) Harry might ditch Louis’s birthday for Christmas with Taylor. I seriously hope it’s just a rumor! I know hate is bad but Haylor is just…ugh

1d faan

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 22, 2012

in the other article harry is suppose to be justin… hl seriously?

Kayla

Posted at 10:10 AM on December 22, 2012

Lol Selena is already back in LA (she got there yesterday Dec 21), something must have have gone airy (again) smh.

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 10:01 AM on December 22, 2012

We all know that most people like getting there way but since woman go the extra mile of being the pretty peetesa’s (friend or beatiful one).they like getting there way most of the time with there relationships with men and through extention just there relationships period depending on how they are feeling.

Want an example?

Let’s say Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez is hanging out. She has a boyfriend she would want taylor to have a boyfriend so she can have something to do with justin and if that doesn’t fit into there socialy hangout like a older guy like Jake who doesn’t fit into that situation then Selena well there for respond negatively about each realtionship that works out best for her relationship with justin beiber and her relationship with Taylor Swift…Wich would be a Harry Styles

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 9:19 AM on December 22, 2012

They say that stress can unravel your dna itself and is the underlaying cause of hospital visits. Humans eyes follow movement because back in the day if something moved it was something to eat or something that was going to eat you making you feel fear triggering stress producing adreniline in your heart coursing through your body making you faster and stronger for a short duration and after five mintues you got to eat or you was eaten.

So with the slight of hand in mind hopefully you ladies well be more forgiving of us men if we get caught glancing at your breasts and your rumple dumples because do they ever do so sway. For you bigger titted girls thoose things move when you breathe. Wich is kind of off the subject but I am pretty much free thinking writing…for the most part. Guys might want to rember that scientific fact though for future situations such as the girlfriend or wife catching you ogle or just a beatiful woman in general

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 9:04 AM on December 22, 2012

My understanding of would you bleed for me means to me(Ray WICH I put that in 3rd person to remind myself that I am my own person and that theese are my thoughts numerical being manifested from my being and no one elses my choices based on choices)

The body produces red blood cellls all the time wich makes new blood so the longer you live the more blood you produce they say the biggest muscle in the body is the gluteous maximus(the butt and where 35% of your punching power comes from with hooks and uppercuts if you bend the knees and let the kinetic energy flow up your body through your hand…energy has to go somewhere for the guys out there) but Carly Rae Jepsen thinks The Heart Is A Muscel (My favorite song by that little peetesa)

Wich I personaly think so to its where blod and adreniline are produced it beats all throw at your life and it’s called of like the englishes war drums. The war of life and death

Belieber

Posted at 8:29 AM on December 22, 2012

justin y selena tambien estaban hay con ellos lo que pasa es que ellos se fueron al lugar mas alto para no ser fotografiados!

julena..

Posted at 8:56 AM on December 22, 2012

Belieber, how do u know that Justin&Selena are there? Where did u see that, just asking :)

HAYLOR

Posted at 7:20 AM on December 22, 2012

There Cute, I love them TOGETHER.
> SO CUTE COUPLE ! <3

TEHILA

Posted at 1:26 AM on January 8, 2013

THAT GRADMA DRESSING GIRL BETTER LEAVE HARRY ALONE CAUSE AS ALL WE KNOW SHE IS GONNA RUIN HE’S LIFE

hello

Posted at 3:13 AM on December 22, 2012

so cuteeeeeeeee :) I want a boyfriend like this

gal

Posted at 11:16 PM on December 21, 2012

They’re sooooooooo cute together!!

kapua

Posted at 9:40 PM on December 21, 2012

i think justin and selena are going to spend xmas with taylor and harry,. such a cute couple.

MissLovenTay13