‘The Bachelorette’ Wedding Fake? Sean Lowe Tweets Evidence

Thu, December 20, 2012 4:22pm EST by 12 Comments
The Bachelor Fake
Courtesy of ABC

Brianna Drifka

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 26, 2014

I could genuinely shed tears for how pathetic this country is… that people seriously sit down and watch sick garbage like this and rhe bachelorette. Tisk tisk

Susan

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 11, 2014

JP… Juan Pablo idiots. The show is still fake but come on…

Gerry

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 18, 2013

Sean Lowe is truly showing his colors now. He is a scam in my opinion. ABC is building his career. Catherine is very much a go getter and so she is backing this. He wants fame and everything he is doing now looks suspious to me. Dancing with the Stars? Are you kidding me!!! Do they need people that bad? Who cares what he does? Very disappointed:(

test

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 17, 2013

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing problems with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I can’t join it. Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Alayna

Posted at 7:40 PM on January 5, 2013

The show is definitively real. But when the wedding is being paid for they bring some of their own guests for publicity reasons. That’s one reason why Sean was there. So he did his interview and attended the ceremony but wasn’t there for the actual party or dancing part. JP and Ashley know that is part of the deal. And on JP’s wedding day it’s not like he was out greeting people…It’s real but it’s also a TV show so there are somethings that might be a little contrived.

mary

Posted at 4:06 PM on January 2, 2013

Ashley & JP work because they already had their careers laid out and established. They both went on the show looking for love only. That’s why it has worked. They found what they were looking for, not any fame.

LtMad

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 26, 2012

That’s not Sean’s official Twitter. It’s some person just acting like him.

Alayna

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 5, 2013

No that’s his twitter account…If you’re following someone else- they’re a fake.

Guest

Posted at 8:28 PM on February 18, 2013

@SeanLowe09 is verified.

Maria

Posted at 6:41 AM on December 23, 2012

PS I do agree some aspects of all 3 shows are fake though but not completely. I just watch for fun.

Deb Kalin

Posted at 5:21 PM on December 20, 2012

I agree with Sean 100%. I mean you have the poll above to prove it. Can you really find love on The Bachelor? Absolutely Not!!!

Maria

Posted at 6:31 AM on December 23, 2012

Excuse me but have you fforgotten Trista and Ryan? Its real hard to fake nearly 10 years and 2 kids. Also Jason and Molly who are expecting. That Tweet may have been a slip up from Sean saying they will meet soon might meab they have plans for a get together. Don’t take it too literally.