Simon Cowell: Carly Rose Sonenclar Will Win ‘The X Factor’

Thu, December 20, 2012 4:21pm EDT by 8 Comments
Simon Cowell X Factor
Courtesy of Fox, SplashNews

Setra

Posted at 11:02 PM on December 20, 2012

It’s getting really hard to say who will win; honestly I think they should all win. They’re just entirely really different, so it will just depend on what America likes. I think that Carly is, like Simon said, not human, she’s so talented. I also love the new idea of having a fun, energetic, talented girl group. Like Simon said I think they work really hard and could really work well. My DISH coworker and I have enjoyed this season. I’m glad I recorded it on my DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature. I like to set this up to record all primetime programming that comes on the four major networks, without having to set up any individual timers.

TONI

Posted at 8:13 PM on December 20, 2012

CARLY ROSE WILL WIN!!!!!

Alli

Posted at 6:11 PM on December 20, 2012

who should win: Fifth Harmony, many of them have much better voices than Carly and Tate, people just dislike them because the judges say so.
who will win: Tate Stevens.. Um yeah its gonna happen we’ve all known it the whole season com on

Tex

Posted at 8:49 PM on December 20, 2012

NONE of Fifth Harmony has a better voice then Carly. You’re insane.

Jack

Posted at 9:18 PM on December 20, 2012

lmao no they dont imho

big D

Posted at 8:58 AM on December 21, 2012

Its funny that Britney is a big pop star but she wouldn’t duet with Carly….i wonder why ? it would be a mismatch.. Carly is the new Judy Garland…

LP Stangenberg

Posted at 4:07 PM on December 22, 2012

They appeal to young tenage boys . It not about their voices so much as their sex appeal

LP Stangenberg

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 22, 2012

Pretty lame remark and not supported by the judges or the you tube. 5H got lucky to get third