Rose McGowan Joining ‘Once Upon A Time’ As Young Cora

Thu, December 20, 2012 12:18pm EDT by 7 Comments
Rose McGowan Once Upon A Time
Courtesy of ABC

Chanel

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 21, 2013

Can’t beleve it! It’s going to be the best episode of season 2!

ohsacrebleu

Posted at 5:25 AM on January 2, 2013

She actually did 5 seasons on Charmed :)

ohsacrebleu

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 2, 2013

Oh and I forgot to add – I’m really glad to see her join Once Upon a Time, but it’s always been my fantasy to see her cast as snow white – so I would have liked to see her cast as Snow white’s mother instead… oh well, this is close enough I guess! :)

Faith Barnes

Posted at 6:25 PM on December 28, 2012

Yes I’m excited I can’t wait

Aesop

Posted at 11:54 PM on December 21, 2012

Colin O’Donoghue (Hook) became a series regular for the last 9 episodes of season 2 — before ABC ordered 9 more. I am growing increasingly sure that Colin O’Donohgue’s Hook dies in episode 13. At Vancityfilming.com, look for an article entitled “Once Upon A Time to get out of a Hole”. Jorge Garcia (the giant) will be there too. He kills Hook.

CLAUDIA

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 20, 2012

Yes, she is HOT!

Ben

Posted at 2:22 PM on December 20, 2012

I agree that Once Upon A Time seems to do a lot of flashbacks, so it’s not too surprising they would do one for Cora. My coworker at DISH and I think Rose McGowan certainly looks the part. She and Barbara Hershey could be related. I have been catching every episode of Once Upon A Time on my DISH Hopper, so I can watch whenever I want. It’s one of my favorite shows, but my family isn’t as interested. Thankfully, the Hopper can work on up to four TVs simultaneously so there’s no fighting over what’s on anymore.