Adam Lanza Worshipped The Devil, Says Former Classmate

Thu, December 20, 2012 9:22am EDT by 16 Comments
Adam Lanza
SplashNews

Stella Tera

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 8, 2013

Skuba the barber is a very scarry guy as is the president of the NRA. They should have their DNA checked! The USA has more guns per capita than any other country in the world. War is not a game! Guns are lethal! Cluster bombs are illegal under International law. Take a lesson. The only ones who benefit are the weapons manufacturers.

khamari

Posted at 7:29 PM on December 30, 2012

I will never worship the devil but the reason why adam lanza worship the devil is because he is crazy and he’s sending a bad message to the world

khamari

Posted at 6:47 PM on December 30, 2012

he a crazy guy why in the world would he kill little babys im a ten year old girl and I know this stuff

debmcdenis

Posted at 10:52 AM on December 22, 2012

What the heck kind of junk do they print? This is so stupid, it isn’t worth reading. I recall the same crap interviews when the Memphis 3 were arrested. this is nothing but angry nonsense.

John Graham

Posted at 8:06 PM on December 20, 2012

This is very immature journalism. The fact that you quoted the very deranged words of the barber shows that you will publish weird junk for shock effect.

I would expect this kind of reporting out of an immature high-school student (my apologies to the many mature high school students) or someone in their 20′s or 30′s who has never grown up.

Jennifer Moss

Posted at 2:15 AM on December 21, 2012

agreed, the barber’s comments were on CNN because they should have stayed in his head… get a clue whomever you are that runs this site

khamari

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 30, 2012

I agree with you because he physco

Sabra

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 20, 2012

As a christian, and i have to be careful how I word this as not to give glory to the Devil, Jesus casted out legions out of a man,. Now the bible say’s that we are in a spiritual battle. He was processed. We will watch movies and read books on this subject and yet fail to recognize it in our society, The mother and father knew he had deep deep problems and these where intelligent people, and somehow they are as guilty for supporting him in his daily living, and really nobody knows for sure. My speculation is the mother didn’t have the control of her son. I would be not be surprised if she was fearful of him and what he might do to her as well as others. And very naive to what he was doing in the basement. A very angry revengeful spirit was going on for a long time. I hate to go to this place, A department has to be put into place in the Mental Health department for people to go to report there fears about others and I don’t know how that could be done. Something has to be done cause it is a sign of the times. stay close to your faith.

mump

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 16, 2013

Your an idiot to think some boogey man is forcing this kid to commit the crime. The kid might have just been a bad apple, and formed his opinion based on his experiences with reality or how he perceived reality. So what should have been done, should his mom have sprinkled holy water on him before he loaded up the rifle and shot her? Seriously you religious nuts come up with all sort of unverifiable, asinine explanations to explain simplistic things. I

Iori2k88

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 20, 2012

This goes out to the barber saying ” I wish I would have killed him then. Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would have saved us all the trouble. I should have slit and stabbed him by accident. It would have been a lot better for those people.” who are you to say this, you are no better then that troubled kid. You are at the same level he is, very unhuman but thats what you get when you live in a socley that is open to homosexuality,violence,and all the trash on t.v. It destracts you from the truth and lies it’s olny going to get worse.

Jennifer Moss

Posted at 2:11 AM on December 21, 2012

show me a flaming gay guy that would kill even a bug… what the hell does homosexuality have to do with this crime?? You need to check yourself before you start spewing hate which causes the same violence you are griping about, society is definitely to blame for this monster becoming what he did, but I can tell you for a fact that homosexuality did not

JJ

Posted at 12:19 PM on December 20, 2012

I feel for Lanza’s dead mother, but I can’t help things would have turned out differently had she let her child get the psychiatric help he so obviously needed. He was denied school after school because of his severe issues, but instead of doing the right thing she kept this child at home, isolated, left to his own distorted views and irrational thoughts. Isolation from people is enough to make even the sanest person go crazy. Imagine the affect it had on this demented child. I say demented because he was obviously aware of enough of his actions that he tried to cover them up. He was drawn to the dark and macabre things in life. It takes a specific kind of person to be addicted to extremely violent video games and worship the devil. His mother fueled that with her own obsession with guns and fears of anarchy in US. She apparently had a few issues of her own. These isolated themselves and fed each others fears. I’m sure it cannot be easy to commit a child to a psychiatric facility, but when every neighbor you have is afraid of your child, every school, at some point you have to open your eyes and see reason. No one deserved to die as a result of Adam’s untreated mental issues.

mump

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 16, 2013

Yes I agree the kid should have had some psychiatric help. Some people think that an exorcism would have been the help he needed. :rolls eyes:

Cantspell from Maine

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 20, 2012

I think we need to look into “Bob” the barber. He sounds scary to me. I wish something could have been done to stop this before it began, but Bob really went the extra steps there. WOW!!

Jennifer Moss

Posted at 2:12 AM on December 21, 2012

I agree, BOB the Barber is way over the top and should probably go get some help himself

Gregory J. Lanson

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 22, 2012

Bob Skuba is a real piece of work, isn’t he? (He must
own the “Sweeney Todd Barber Shop” in Newtown.)
He would have “stabbed Adam Lanza to death ‘by
accident’” years ago, and he was “unsettled that
the ‘possessed’ boy sat in one of his black chairs.”
(I suppose, by osmosis, Skuba has absorbed some
of the long-dead Puritan witch-hunt hysteria into his
warped mentality.)

Adam Lanza apparently was schizophrenic if he were
taking Fanapt, which is an atypical antipsychotic utilized
ONLY in the treatment of that horrible brain disorder, so
his responsibility would have, legally, been attenuated,
or diminished, by the very presence of such a psychosis.
What, however, actuates Skuba to make such a murderous
suggestion? Sanctimony? Or just publicity-seeking?

He ought to have figured, long ago, that if Adam Lanza
didn’t move unless “Mommy” told him to that there was
something very wrong in the mother/son relationship –
that Mommy was apparently a “control freak,” and may
even have been an abuser of the boy, when out-of-sight
of public scrutiny. (After all, the home apparently sat back
from the road, and she NEVER allowed anyone inside.
Pretty peculiar, eh?)

Frankly, such a remark such severely crimp his business.
I, for one, would NEVER enter his shop, nor take a child of
mine there. If he didn’t like the child’s appearance – or
something else set him off – perhaps HE would decide to
play “avenging angel.” (It sounds to me as though there
are plenty of people in this country for whom the moon
is full, 24/7…