Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson’s Romantic Bedroom Secrets Revealed — Report

Wed, December 19, 2012 11:45pm EDT by 45 Comments
Kristen Stewart
Fame Flynet

Colleen

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 23, 2012

And I am surfe they give OK magazine all of their little secrets. GET REAL SUCH A TRASHY MAG

Samuelle 40

Posted at 5:20 AM on December 22, 2012

As if either of them would discuss their sex life with anyone by the way Rob reported to be in UK already for Christmas with parents flew straight out to UK from New York that is why they celebrated in LA last weekend he’ll probably be back for New Year??By the way if you want RP to win celebrity of year on E on line get voting it is almost even with Robert Downey .

I.say

Posted at 5:04 AM on December 22, 2012

So now you are talking about their so so private sexlife?!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:55 AM on December 21, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of “50 Shades of Grey” Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

setha2z

Posted at 9:21 AM on December 21, 2012

Although I would like the fairy tale aspect to Rob & Kristen marrying, they should proceed conservatively in their relationship so soon after the big shakeup. They appear to be doing that, at least to me, rank outsider that I am. It would be cool if they became engaged for a year before marriage, maybe. There is no rush to marry, since everyone has babies out of wedlock these days, anyway. Other than that, I doubt that any gossip publication knows how Kristen dresses in private. Besides, she is the one who strayed, so she doesn’t need to do anything exotic or erotic or special to attract him. He has always wanted her. He’s in love. Good for him! To me the open question is whether she reciprocates that love in kind. I hope so.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 10:44 AM on December 21, 2012

@setha2z What wrong with your comment is you believe this cheating story . You only have the media side of this cheating story. You can not tell me of any time that you have seen a live video of Kristen Stewart every saying one word about this cheating with Rupert Sanders; You have seen the media apology for Kristen and say she did But no live videos Kristen with the words coming from her mouth. To many websites have say the photos are fake I have seen four. Liberty Sanders wason this radio talk show And the three photos was her you have a computer, The truth is out As I say I Have found four Website. And you know Kristen Stewart she talk about private her or Robert . But I have seen Robert Pattinson saying that he love Kristen Stewart And want to be with her the rest of his life, On meny new videos on YouTube/ I do believe it when see it coming from his mouth.

team cactus

Posted at 11:07 PM on December 22, 2012

@ wayttdelgado…Deluded much? She cheated they both admitted to it and officially apologized. Sten apologized to her “fans” just lat week. there is photographic evidence of this, Rob confirmed it was no media stunt. For god sake if those photos were fake sten and rupert would have sued for defamation of character. Get your head out of fantasy land she cheated…

In My Honest Opinion

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 20, 2012

Good grief…really? How gullible to you think we really are to believe you would have an inside detail of their personal life. Believe me this chick is not taking the time in life to put on fluff to make her look sexy..she’s sorta like take me or leave me fella. LOL..LOL..look at the pics of how she’s dressed and appears meeting a guy (Sanders) to have a fling. Now if you’re not into putting on a little something for someone you’re going to meet for a little fling, good Lord, Pattinson is out of luck living with her, where she would be the most comfortable and least likely to feel compelled to dazzle him. Get real HL.

fran

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 20, 2012

disgusting

Gloria

Posted at 12:45 PM on December 20, 2012

HL why don’t you leave Kristen alone, and quit bad mouthing her, and leave Robert alone to. they are back together and for good to. So get a life and leave these two people alone and leave them be and let them live their lives the way they want. I love these two beautiful people they were made for each other I’m their fan and will support them from their fan thats me of course.
Good luck and best wishes I wish them all the happiness and peace be with them.

Queen Of True Love

Posted at 11:13 AM on December 28, 2012

It’s none of my business cause personally I HATE twilight and find kristen not good with showing exact emotions (no offence but its like when she’s happy she only smiles we never know if its fake or if she is really smiling cause she’s happy I just don’t get it ) and I don’t really know their relationship enough to judge but plz don’t say they are PERFECT together no relationship is perfect but theirs really bad contervertial and a happy couple but there is no golden couple there is no perfect In love so don’t say they aware perfect its no a fairy tale loves not a fairy tale but with a happy couple it seems like it.
So my point is what makes a perfect couple is happiness but you do t call it perfect no one is perfect.

Xoxo the queen of true love 💖