Ke$ha: I’m Being ‘Attacked’ Over ‘Die Young’ After Sandy Hook Shooting

Wed, December 19, 2012 6:51pm EST by 19 Comments
Kesha Newtown Shooting Die Young
SplashNews

Taylor

Posted at 9:24 PM on October 10, 2014

I don’t think its fair that Kesha feels as if she’s bding attacked . People need to stop blaming her . She’s gone through enough already

B.J

Posted at 7:40 AM on March 5, 2013

I hated the lyrics of the song b4 ever watching the video. What’s with all the signs(eye,pyramid&triangle etc) in the song video? Illuminatis think they’re incharge. I can’t make such confessions about myself. i’m not gonna die young.

$$sucks

Posted at 4:00 AM on January 30, 2013

The song is a tragedy! She can’t sing… Someone slap whom ever made autotune….

millz

Posted at 2:40 AM on January 13, 2013

Nah…. I don’t think Kesha’s song is in connection to the shooting, these just show hw wicked the world is, most especially, the whites. Sorry for whoever is affected, but I’ve watched things happen, so u guys should stop putting blames on someone who’s doing what she knows hw to do best… We’ll surely live like we gonna die young

Chy

Posted at 3:47 PM on January 1, 2013

The song isn’t even about dying

Denmark

Posted at 3:02 AM on December 24, 2012

What about Live while we’re young, One Direction?

lisa

Posted at 6:34 PM on December 21, 2012

the last thing i would think about in this tragedy is a Kesha song…they are senseless waste of time to listen to…maybe she donate that money she makes from that awful song to help out kids in need.

Mike

Posted at 7:42 AM on December 21, 2012

She is trash….

Michelle

Posted at 2:28 AM on December 21, 2012

Kesha who? She was just as a good as a one hit wonder. her music sucks, She sucks.

billy

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 20, 2012

Who cares what Keisha has to say. Shes useless and extremely overrated. Get a job that matters you hack.

soapstef

Posted at 11:07 AM on December 20, 2012

Kesha needs to understand that she’s now made herself look like a fraud. You can’t run around town being all proud of being a songwriter only to disown the song and claim people forced you to write it later. You need to own it sweetie. There is nothing wrong with it…its just unfortunate timing. Be professional and respectful.

Cantspell from Maine

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 20, 2012

You are right. There is nothing wrong with that song, or the band perry’s song if I die young, or any song that refers to death. We will all have to face it in the time that has been granted us. It is a terrible loss that those families are dealing with, a song has nothing to do with it.

Sorry, it breaks my heart for thise families.

Diane

Posted at 1:43 AM on December 20, 2012

The last thing I would think of in light of the horrible events in CT is some crappy Ke$ha song. Boo hoo…she doesn’t get revenue for her song for a little bit. This only further solidifies my opinion of this rode hard, put up wet, no talent skank. Shut your pie-hole you selfish tramp.

sdf@sdkfs.com.tw

Posted at 11:26 PM on December 19, 2012

kesha can’t sing. Are you deaf

Christa

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 19, 2012

I lost my cousin in the shooting. I do not think that song has anything to do with what tragically occured. It was playing well before the event happened. People need to stop blaming anyone other than the disgusting horrible person who did this. I will not even say this persons name however, we all know who is is. Stop wasting your time finding things to complain about. Use that time instead, to have a moment of silence for the innocence that was taken from us.

POPPA BIG

Posted at 8:53 PM on December 19, 2012

Who FORCED her to write it? Her handlers? The illuminati? And no – the song hasn’t been pulled off the radio – i heard it almost 5 times today. I hate it….I hated it before this tragedy – and now I hate it even more. No lilttle innocent baby deserves to die young. … ever. period.

ABC

Posted at 10:05 PM on December 19, 2012

honestly, your so ignorant, dumb, and retarded. is it her fault this happened? no. did she write it after the tradgedy? no. was her song referring to those kids? no. it was just about how people should have their time of their lives LIKE they’re gonna die young so they can enjoy it better. you’re going full retard. dont go full retard.

D

Posted at 4:18 AM on December 20, 2012

Hey, ABC, I don’t think, that you can call people dumb and retarded after you wrote “your so ignorant, dumb and retarded” Oh, the irony…

jessie

Posted at 7:33 PM on December 19, 2012

ok, she wrote the song BEFORE this all happened! this is very stupid >.> its not like she knew the shooting was going to happen. Shootings happen all the time, all of them are sad. This one was especially sad because of the innocent children that died. I dont think Kesha should be attacked because of lyrics of a song she wrote. thats just what i think. So what if she thinks that we should live like we’re going to die young? i think we all should live like theres no tomorrow.