Jessica Simpson Confirms Second Pregnancy To Friends — Report

Wed, December 19, 2012 10:57am EST by 7 Comments
Jessica Simpson Pregnant Again
FameFlynet

Jessika Weinzetl

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 10, 2013

Hi there, You’ve done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

Joey

Posted at 10:11 AM on December 31, 2012

Jessica Simpson looks like a fat cow. Moo.

Kimd@yahoo.com

Posted at 8:02 AM on December 21, 2012

Well, when you have all the help in the world, what does it matter how many kids you have.

rosey

Posted at 10:46 PM on December 19, 2012

Jessica simpson might be protecting her baby bump with a huge purse of those paparazzi people that could bump into her belly.

Sam Reynolds

Posted at 5:45 PM on December 19, 2012

Pretty nice for a member of that inner circle to go running to the paps with the intimate news.

wanda

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 19, 2012

I say congrats to them on the second baby.I just feel bad for the first baby.She doesn’t get much alone time with her parents before the next baby comes along. Sure they are close in age but the first 2-years with a new child is important and she didn’t get that.Mommy is now pregnant again. She’s tired ,cranky, with aches and pains.The baby she already has will be shuttled off onto the nanny or other family members because mom isn’t feeling well.I just hope they can balance everything and give some extra love before the new baby is born.My sister and I are 11-months apart and my brother came along less than 24-months later.My sister and I often felt left out as our brother was spoiled by the rest of the family which included two older siblings who were 3-years apart.My dad was my moms 2nd husband. When they got together she had my older sister and brother who was just a few months old..Two years later my other sister was born and 11 months after that I came along.Less than 2 years later my baby brother.My mom had another son one year after my older sister. The baby died 11 days after he was born.She also miscarried a baby before having my sister before me.I always thought she abused her body by having so many pregnancies so close together.Your body needs time to heal after having a baby.She was overweight throughout my childhood, having never lost the weight from previous pregnancies.mom is now diabetic and has had 2 heart attacks a hysterectomy, open heart surgery and numerous other health problems.The women is lucky to be alive literally.I just wish Jessica and her fiance luck and good health.

Guest

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 3, 2013

She looks like a fat sow in heat.