Taylor Swift’s Cat Meredith Stars In Sure-To-Go-Viral Phenomeownon

Tue, December 18, 2012 2:29pm EST by 14 Comments
Taylor Swift Cat Meredith
Twitter, Viddy

Taylor’s beloved pet/life-partner stars in a pretty cute new video, and I’m about to write 300+ words about it. Watch below!

Let’s ignore the fact that Taylor Swift posted a video of herself talking about herself listening to herself on the radio. Let’s just forget all that. Instead, let’s focus on the real star of Tay-Tay’s latest viral sensation: Meredith the Cat! She’s sassy, she’s independent and she’s always camera-ready.

We’ve seen videos of Meredith in the past, but never before has she been given so much dialogue. Taylor is clearly grooming her for superstardom. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Meredith land a lead role in the sequel to the blockbuster-smash Abduction! It would be awkward for Meredith to star alongside Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner, but I think the singer would put her personal issues aside for the sake of Meredith’s craft.

Follow-up Question #1: Are Taylor & Meredith Actually Sisters?

I’m sure that question makes me seem crazier than Amanda Bynes in a tanning salon, but hear me out: Taylor and Meredith look like sisters!

Taylor Swift Cat Meredith

The shifty eyes, the pouty lips, the strong eyebrows. Science be damned! These two could be sisters.

Follow-up Question #2: Are Taylor & Meredith feuding?

Like most sisters — and yeah, I’m just going with that as fact now — you know there’s bound to be a little jealousy in Taylor and Meredith’s relationship. And while Taylor’s albums continue to perform very well, Meredith is stealing her spotlight on the world wide web. In fact, E! Online recently named Meredith the “best thing in pop culture” this year, an award Taylor herself has never managed to win.

Is the country queen being dethroned by a member of own royal court? This is just like Hamlet, only cuter, and nothing like Hamlet.

Watch Meredith’s new video below, then drop a comment with your thoughts on any of the above statements:

— Andy Swift

More on the saga of Taylor & Meredith:

1. Taylor Swift Teaches Her Cat, Meredith, About The ACMs — So Precious
  2. Taylor Swift Shows Off Her New Kitty’s Trick — Watch
  3. Miley Cyrus’ Dog V. Taylor Swift’s Cat: Who Has The Cuter Pet?

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 2:55 PM on December 21, 2012

Last night while having a splittin Migrane my cat jumped on me laid down and started purring with right I know about Shuman was and us being vibritional frequency based beings I wonder what the cats know. They have excellent hearing and when they purr I wonder if that sound resonates from there body helping p them to stay in a relaxed calm state. Petting cloud I could feel the vibrations in her belly so it probaly does cats can sleep anywhere no matter whats going on and if someone is bothering them they just go someplace else where they are more content.

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 20, 2012

Yeah I think women Should get cats it well get yhem more used to a man talk less and stretch more it might improve your realtionship.
A dog is a mans bestfriend because it gets them used to women for they make alot of noise and seek constant attention

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 1:26 PM on December 20, 2012

So theres some science here’s the personal stories and you can draw and not draw your on conclusions frome these stories if you even read them that choice and what you decide to do with your lives is up to you. Thats one of the things that I find beatful about this life. Something think about is you ever here someone say Imade the right choice me being who I am when personaly thinking is immediatley followed by right for who and why and the people involved in the situation it might give you a deeper understanding. It is why I reflect back on previous choices to gain insight and understanding of making the right choice. Better for who. You me or him?(wink)

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 20, 2012

Another things tying things togther is humans can not survive in outerspace without shuman waves wich is called gaias resonace. We are frequency based beings and Getting Ray’s from the sun helps put a calm feeling through us resonating throughout or bodies.

Shuman waves are also produced by the lightnin and thunder storms of the world vibrating back down from the diffrent spheres of the planet.

Without reproducing these waves on space shuutles there equilbrium starts becoming untwined and they start to get sick. Cminor or Major at 528 mghzs is the tuning fork for the frequency but I just enjoy and dont exactly understand the comlextes of music.

Though I would also think if shuman waves is true and can heal and make things better then the wrong pulse or signal say from wi-fi waves could create cancer and alturism. The closer to the signal the closer the pulse so maybe the phone companies might want to take that knowledge and tune it to it that frequency it might promote serinty and prolong life while lessenin diseases and cancer

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 12:54 PM on December 20, 2012

Lets say this person starts caring about someone and tries to explain who he is and what he can do and how he thinks and feels about her to be jugeded and blamed for caring and thinking about her including the girl you told that you loved and her family even his family and friends.

So he ended up yelling because out of jealous and rage from her family and herself she ended up breaking this persons heart again….so he started to push this girl away because the woman and her family his family just refused to understand and except a person for who was and just seen him as what he wanted to be.

Then messing with the person that they blamed for all the probloms to go back and make everythingbetter for them and there family so they wouldn’t look guilty or have the need to feel bad or guilty becaused they changed things to make the guy who did care about this woman with all of his heart to the breaking point until he snaps so he appears like the bad guy and the reason for the problom.

Makes you kind of wonder what would happen to someones head and heart after constantly having it done to him or her over 1,000 times over but I going to name any names it’s apparently just a stor

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 20, 2012

Another thing scientst know but sometimes forgets that the observer has an effect on the outcome because they are a variable (the one conducting the experiment). Anyway the outcome of the study was the rice being feed the good stayed good and ediable after a month. While the rice being feed the dark more negative energy(jealousy envy rage) turned rotten with maggots feeding off of it.

You could apply this to the human soul aura or psyche depending upon your belief.

So let us again theorize on someone who’s thoughts feelings and dreams who can be seen and what could possiably arise and occur

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 12:15 PM on December 20, 2012

On a realtionship level to help some of you to understand and ponder in your own time and your own way I well personalt to a couple of diffrent stories on diffrent Relationships that h I have had in my 30 years of existence without getting into anything thats to scientific but before I do. I feel the need to explain somethings

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 20, 2012

Having dealt with theese strange circumstances he studied psycholgy and everything he watches he studies and learns gfrom and see how and where that can be applied to other people places and things.

So this person understands that people have chatioc minds and the more thoughts that can be heard around him the more complicated a situation well arise.

It makes me think of Ocioms razor the simplest answer and soloution is most of the time the correct one .

So if a person did devolp this ability for his thoughts and dreams to be seen and then understands the thoughts of other he well go for the most obvious and simplesst solutions to find someone to get to a pretty much isolated place to minalize the impact.

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 11:33 AM on December 20, 2012

So let us speculate that someone in time devolps the ability to be thought and heard through just as something as being born that way and being who he was not a perfect one but a good one that tried to do the best he could in these crazy situations that he found himself in…

Later in time he starts being able to hear the thoughts of other people around him.

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 11:28 AM on December 20, 2012

The past couple of days I have been reading a book Called the 13 reasons why by Jay Asher. Something I read has a relevance to this site and just life in general and it goes something like this.

If you could hear other peoples thoughts. You would overhear things that were true and things that are completly random. You wouldn’t know one from the other. It could drive you insane. Whats true? Whats not..a million ideas, but what do they mean.

I guess I well talk about myself and only myself. Lets say I have been single and 3 or more women like me I would have to think and articulate on what I like and don’t like about each when and then how I would possiably fit into there world

starrynightstays

Posted at 11:25 PM on December 18, 2012

aww!!! Such an adorable kitty!!!

Jeff

Posted at 6:34 PM on December 18, 2012

I hate cats…
But I love taylor…

Joe

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 18, 2012

Cure cat. :=)

Becci

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 18, 2012

Aww she makes me want a cat!!!