Liam Hemsworth Supports Miley Cyrus After Her Dog Lila Died

Tue, December 18, 2012 10:53am EDT by 5 Comments
Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Together
SplashNews

NL

Posted at 7:20 PM on January 11, 2013

I think these two are too young ot be getting married. They havent figured out who they really are and they might love each other but could grow apart when they figure out who they are and will divorce. Which is pretty sucky for the kids they might have. Im Australian, so for Liam Hensworth’s sake I hope they dont go through with it. Just stay together for however long they want, dont commit because in my eyes marriage is forever so stay with tht same person for the rest of your life and love them for the rest of your life. It also seems like they dont truly love each other although that might just be what the magazines are saying, but since I dont know either of the I cant really say. All Ive got to say is wait a while and figure out if you really do love each other.

paola

Posted at 8:30 PM on January 11, 2013

thats not true my sister got married at age 17 and is husband was 20 and t age are it dosent matter what age are you gething is there LOVE and some kids are like10 and they get married and there parents said that is ok have you ever watch the blue lagoon well they felt in love when they were kids then when they grow up they got merraid the were like 15 or 16 years old

tahoegeminii

Posted at 5:58 PM on December 24, 2012

accident?? it’s called negligence -she had too many dogs let run together creating a pack and the smallest weakest one got shredded-just because you are to much of an ignorant hick to know how to take care of animals doesn’t make it an “accident” and PETA is a hypocrite for not taking back that pig-when the old lady who collects strays lets this kind of thing happen they take ALL her dogs and press charges

The Boy

Posted at 6:33 PM on December 18, 2012

Desnity You better listen to me quick young lady I don’t like what you did dylan it’s seems you just watched him get hurt so what did i do to you by punking you so badly that you and sick basterd liam can’t get you’re revenge on me Miley the next time i see you and kelly you better watch urself i’ll be waiting.

T

Posted at 4:21 PM on December 19, 2012

To The Boy–sounds like a threat to me, better watch yourself.

Miley and Liam are soooooo cute!!!!!!!!