Whether you’re trying to banish dark under eye circles or keep your makeup looking stunning under a camera’s flash, we’ve got your guide to photo-ready (and photo-worthy!) makeup!
From parties to snowball fights, your makeup will have a lot to stand up to this winter! Luckily, Amy Oresman, Celebrity Makeup Artist for Neutrogena, offers her five easy steps to the picture-perfect holiday makeup look!
Here’s Amy Oresman’s guide to your most photo-ready beauty look this holiday season:
1) During the holidays when you’re running from one event to the next, your makeup can take a beating. To help your skin look picture perfect, it’s important to start with a good base. The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 instantly smoothes skin imperfections so makeup applies more evenly and lasts longer.
2) Between parties, shopping, and cooking, the holidays can leave many women feeling and looking rundown, often showing up as bags and dark circles under the eyes. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector is a do-it-all product that not only brightens and conceals, but is clinically proven to de-puff and treat dark under eye circles. Formulated with optical eye brighteners, this silky formula instantly boosts radiance and lightens shadows around the eye area, leaving skin looking refreshed and more even-toned so you’re close-up ready!
3) Often times, the photo flash can make you look washed out. To really make your eyes pop, eyeliner is a girl’s best friend. Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner contains a specialized blend of light-reflecting pearls that help make the whites of eyes appear whiter, while the rich color instantly brightens and defines eyes. What’s more, the formula is enriched with skin-conditioning ingredients including olive oil, rainforest shea butter, and Vitamin E to help nourish the delicate skin at the base of the lashes.
4) My must-have accessory for any holiday look is mascara! My personal preference is Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara because it builds lash volume by 400% with the triple benefits of olive extract, Meadowfoam seed, and sweet almond for fuller, more conditioned lashes. The exclusive super sized Visible Volume brush quickly coats and builds every single lash, without clumping, smudging or flashing, resulting in beautifully defined lashes that are conditioned from the inside out.
5) No holiday look is complete without the perfect pout to round off the picture perfect look! Every woman wants soft, luxurious lips, but achieving them isn’t always so easy since many products can leave lips feeling dry, especially during the winter months. Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20 is formulated with ion2complex Technology that offers a surge of moisture and improves lips’ overall appearance. In just one week, this sheer tinted balm is clinically proven to improve the texture of lips while restoring lips’ rosiness.
HollywoodLifers, is YOUR makeup look ready for holiday photos?
— Kristine Hope Kowalski
More Beauty News:
- Glamorous Palettes & Gorgeous Makeup Gifts For Every Girl On Your List
- Beyoncé’s Beauty Secrets: Tips From Her Makeup Artist
- Britney Spears’ Blunt Bangs & Bouncy Curls: Hot Or Not? Vote