Bella Thorne V. Zendaya: Battle Of The ‘Seventeen’ Prom Cover

Tue, December 18, 2012 4:03pm EDT by 59 Comments
Seventeen Prom Cover
Courtesy Seventeen

The ‘Shake It Up’ stars and Bffs, looked equally beautiful on their magazine covers–do YOU have a favorite look? Sound off below!

Bella Thorne, 15, is a vision in pink lips and long waves; Zendaya, 16, rocks serious volume and natural makeup. Both starlets and real life bffs are so glam for

Real life besties, Zendaya says, “Bella and I have rings that say ‘sisters.’ It’s like a friendship bracelet and makes us feel connected wherever we are or during bad times. I just look at my hand and remember that she has the exact same ring on and she loves me. It’s a reminder that I’m never alone,” says Zendaya.

Bella’s dream prom artist is Frank Ocean. ‘Thinking Of You’ is one of my favorite songs. He makes really sweet music for slow dancing at prom.” She says of her prom dress, Bella says “I think that since it’s prom, you should definitely wear a long dress. You can wear a short one anytime! This is the moment when you get to be a princess, and for me, that means a sweetheart neckline, long, then pouf—out and big.”

Zendaya on dating: “I just turned 16, and I’m now allowed to date, but I’m not trying to rush into anything. I’m letting things happen the way they naturally would. It would be nice [to have a boyfriend], but I’m not like, Ooh, I need a boyfriend.” Her dream date: “Honestly, my dream prom date would just be someone that I really like and someone that I would want to spend time with. It doesn’t have to be a celebrity crush or anything, just someone I really care about.” “It’s every girl’s dream to be asked to prom in some cute, romantic way. You know how you have the way its supposed to be in your brain? It’s a vision. I want my fairy-tale moment!”

On her promise ring, Bella says, “It’s not the traditional promise ring. It’s basically to always stay truthful. I think that’s a really important part of a relationship, that you’re always honest with each other. The [other] ring has a heart and, ‘Tristan and Bella’ is inscribed. It’s a promise to stay pure to ourselves.”

HollywoodLifers, who’s your favorite cover star? Sound off below!

– HL Staff

More ‘Seventeen’ Magazine Cover Girls:

1. Ashley Greene’s Hot ‘Seventeen’ Cover: See Her Colorful Makeup Look
  2. Kendall & Kylie Jenner Look So Cute On ‘Seventeen’ Magazine Cover
  3. Nina Dobrev Tells ‘Seventeen’ I Was A High School Wallflower

lenetta

Posted at 10:07 PM on February 7, 2014

i loved shake it up and then they canceld it and i like those dresses

coach backpack in wheatlinen with c logoblack belt

Posted at 4:42 PM on January 5, 2014

I just couldn’t leave your site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual info an individual supply for your visitors?
Is gonna be back regularly to inspect new posts

neairra

Posted at 4:30 PM on January 5, 2014

I pick zendaya because she petty and she can sing

Anonymous

Posted at 8:04 PM on November 17, 2013

They are both very beautiful but I think Zendaya looks more natural.

Tamierria

Posted at 2:59 PM on October 27, 2013

The two bffs look equally as beautiful. They have style and can dress REALLY good ,don’t let others take that away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everlyn

Posted at 8:12 AM on September 27, 2013

Well I love both girls alot but if I JUST look at the cover, Zendaya looks more natural.

And I can’t believe you guys are calling Zendaya a snob! I’ve met her and she’s really down to earth! :) Bella isn’t fake either, she’s one of the sweetest celebs I’ve met!

I just love both of them and this whole comparing thing? So not needed.

toffy

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 9, 2013

I feel that Zendaya is always being outshined by Bella, and she takes all the fame when Zendaya has real talent and can ACTUALLY sing without using auto-tune.

christy

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 24, 2013

you guys, there both pretty in there own way and they have there times where they outshine one another, and there still pretty without makeup

Serenity

Posted at 6:03 PM on June 15, 2013

I would say Zendaya for sure. I would say her style is a little bit better in my opinion. She also has NATURAL BEAUTY. Zendaya doesn’t use that much make up. Also, if she does use make up, she choses a natural look instead of a bright look. Not that their is anything wrong with a brighter make up selection.

Leah

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 19, 2013

I don’t care what anyone hast to say honestly it’s Zendaya all the way , stop choosing one girl just because you like her better yah Bella does have her moments that she looks better than Zendaya , but it’s a simple judge & vote no one’s asking you who you like better .

Tamierria

Posted at 3:03 PM on October 27, 2013

omg i have to agree

news article

Posted at 8:38 AM on February 11, 2013

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

lola

Posted at 3:52 PM on January 22, 2013

love them both!!!But if I gotta pick…BELLA FOR THE WIN!!!!

Tamierria

Posted at 3:04 PM on October 27, 2013

what ever its ZENDAYA all the way

frankieburns

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 15, 2013

LOL. Why is this a competition?

Both girls are beautiful in their own way..

I don’t know if you are making up actually meeting Zendaya or if she actually acted that way to you, but everyone has off days.. maybe somebody said something to really hurt her that day. Don’t you have bad days? And celebrities should always try to be charming and sweet, but are you sweet 24/7 to everyone? Because your comments suggest that you aren’t.

As for saying Zendaya is a diva due to her always “tweeting about swag… and posting pictures of herself”

Isn’t that what every girl does nowadays?

Bella had to learn to dance which is why she doesn’t seem as natural as Zendaya, but I’d say she’s doing a pretty good job at it, anyone who works hard is okay in my book. She is beautiful and is great friends with Zendaya.

Why must we always pit two females against each other? It’s just sad, and childish.. I’m sure you wouldn’t like to be scrutinized and judged against another girl constantly? Can’t we like both? Because I can!

Finally, stop commenting horrible things about people, it’s easy to hide behind a computer screen, but when it comes to real life you won’t say a thing.